Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

A new project

17 years ago

I've got a new game I'm working on called Dance of the Fates. It'll be in the style of an RPG, with the same type of battle system as I used in Behemoth (although hopefully I can improve upon it).

It'll follow a storyline involving three heroines battling an evil empire. It'll be really, really long, and hopefully it'll be very good.

A new project

17 years ago

I"m making an RPG game also except for the part I haven't been working on it.  I'll work on it tonight.  Anyways, mine is also going to have a battle system that I made personally.  Mine is about a Kid who with a group of others try and stop a war but fail and get caught up.  There are 4 main endings and none of them are nessicarily bad but 2 of them is your side losing the war.   The side you pick is what determines your endings.

A new project

17 years ago
What about Dragons: Rising storm I was looking forward to that!

A new project

17 years ago
I've been suffering a terrible lack of inspiration for that. I'll be working on the two alternately once I figure out where I'm going with Dragons.

A new project

17 years ago
I hate writers block.

A new project

17 years ago
Good luck with it! I always like your games, they have a sense of humor and an excellent storyline.