Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Steam-Powered Dildo for POTUS

3 years ago
Incidentally, my search for 'hysterical woman' to get that little picture at the end there led me to some really strange places.

3 years ago
Google tends to do that with redundancy.

3 years ago
No emoji on the forums but pretend I reacted with :hilarious:

3 years ago

... I guess the best way to cure your wife of mental illness is some good, old fashioned fisting. ^_^

3 years ago
Oh no. You'd never do that yourself, that's why they'd hire a doctor.

3 years ago
The words "vibration is life" immediately jump out to me. And some little quarantined section in my brain keeps wondering how far that guy's forearm is buried in that poor woman's clearly chaste little pouch.

3 years ago
Also, the question of how turn-of-the-century hormone-driven teenagers and 25 year old virgin spinsters might react to that second picture is fascinating. In such a sexually repressed culture, you know people were spilling seed in the forest left and right to thoughts of this kind of shit. God only knows how many cousins were groped after some slimy, pimply faced queermo saw that.

3 years ago
You're really reading too much into this, it was respected medical science at the time that most female problems could be cured with the "hysterical paroxysm". Which could only be brought about by being groped by a professional that the husband or parents would pay for. Well that or horseriding. What kind of weirdo would be turned on by science?

3 years ago

My god, this is actually real.

Female Hysteria

3 years ago
So is this.

3 years ago

LMAO! "The erection itself has not been installed or even completed, owing to differing opinions as to whether it should be circumcised." ^_^

3 years ago
I believe the other bits of text are referring to other things, this appears to have just been clipped out of an extremely interesting magazine with trivia on artificial penises.

3 years ago
Lol! But couldn't they have just added an optional attachment, like a cylindrical hood that simulates foreskin? The best of both worlds...