Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hello

3 years ago
hi i just made an account and i am surprised on how this community is active, and i wanted to join i guess, can anyone tell me stuff about this site or community that i need to know? just wanna learn more about this place.

hello

3 years ago

First of all use better grammar. This is a writing site, not just a place to talk. Then you can tag EndMaster 3 times. It's a... ceremony of sorts. 

hello

3 years ago
Right, what she said. Endmaster is our official greeter bot.

hello

3 years ago
We are a site where everyone likes to read and write posts with grammar and punctuation, for one thing.

Reading some stories, and rating and commenting on them is the fastest way to get ahead here. You could write your own storygame of course, but it's usually recommended you browse around and read first to get a feel for the quality level that readers are looking for.

We are also the greatest IF community and the only one that isn't run by mealy mouthed megacucks, and coincidentally our members are the only people in IF capable of being funny or experiencing joy.

In other words you've come to the right place....perhaps. it really depends on you.

hello

3 years ago
Hello. We are all insane strangers and tbh most of us are simply bots. Welcome to the site.

hello

3 years ago
I don't know who this is.

hello

3 years ago
Probably a friend of writeyourstory or one of the annoying anime sisters.. (You don't know who they are either, hth.)

hello

3 years ago
Welcome to CYS. As long as you value good grammar and punctuation and don't act stupid you should be fine.

hello

3 years ago
Beep Boop Beep. Please PM your Credit Card Number and Security Code to me for Verification. Boop Beep Boop.