Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi, I'm not actually new here

2 years ago
Howdy partners, so when I was eleven or so I was obsessed with story games for no particular reason. Now you know how eleven-year-olds are, curious, stupid, yadda yadda... Well anyhow, I went on a search to find story games online well writing my own on notebook paper at the time and I happened to stumble across this website. I don't know what else to say besides the fact that I've read almost every story game on here and have created multiple accounts that I've forgotten the passwords to over the years, and yet I've never written a single thing on this website, ironically. I am sixteen now and this fucking website made me mature way too young but I regret absolutely nothing. In addition, this website also desensitized me and introduced me to some amazing works of literature. I really admire how this community is still active and I hope it gets funding and updates in the future, I also hope that I can start becoming an active member on here now that I'm not socially awkward as fuck.

2 years ago
Oh hey there, welcome back! Your password could be reset if you remember the name of any of the old accounts...although, many of our long term members prefer not to be reminded of the things they did when they were eleven.

If you've been away for awhile there's probably been many new stories written you may want to check out, and the average quality has massively improved. Besides that as I'm sure you've seen there are some new categories that need fattening up with more featured works.

Or is it more of a case that you've been perpetually lurking? Whatever the case, more participation is a worthy goal and you have it in you to be a mighty CYStian hero, simply by stepping over the slumbering forms of all the slackers. This doesn't even have to require writing, you could go back and start rating or commenting on some of the games you've previously read and that would be a great way to contribute. (And if you get the glowy trophy for rating all the things btw there is commissioned art from MadHattersDaughter on offer.)

Anyhow, good luck and have fun!

2 years ago

Welcome back! Surprisingly, we have a number of mature kids and teenagers here, so at 16 you can probably avoid going the way of many other children and getting banned. Enjoy your stay, however long it is.

2 years ago

Welcome back !