Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 7/18/2006: will do
This feature was completed 7/21/2006: done

Article Admin Interface - Improved

17 years ago

aight, here is the thing that is really annoying me, alex has set up the articles for me to view using the View All Articles link on the help and info page. Like everyone else, i see the published articles, unlike everyone else, i see the unpublished articles, an asterik (*) defines what is published and what is not, but the articles are in order of creation and not order of published and unpublished. So i have a hard time seeing which ones are finished and whihc ones arent. What i want alex to do, is divide them into sections. Completed, User Submitted, Drafts. Completed articles are ones that have been accetpted by alex or i, user submitted is when the user clicks Save and Submit, and drafts contain the ones that are currently being worked upon.

This was copied from another of my posts, i am too lazy to put it in a FWW style, but you get the point...

17 years ago
I also forgot to add that user submitted are the ones that are awaiting approval from Alex or me.

17 years ago

Agreed - this is badly needed. The interface was always just a temporary thing and worked fine with like 5 articles.

I'm not going to redo the interface (we'll save that until I redo the section), but i will do a simple grouping:

DRAFTS

SUBMITTED

LIVE ARTICLES

17 years ago
thank you so much!

17 years ago
OK Did a quick fix. Also gave ability to Unsubmit articles.

17 years ago
How many articles accepted do I need to share your pwoers solo?

17 years ago
aww man, im the only one with those powers! damn you JJJ lol, i dunno ask Alex!

17 years ago
hahah if you dont want me to, its all good lol I know how it feels to wanna have somethign no one else has.  Its not a big deal really.

17 years ago

hhha, it really isnt, its more of pain in the butt than anything else, but i dont mind cause not too many articles are submitted anyways. HEY!!! you know what? if you became article mod, you could help me promote articles since you talk to more ppl than i do, as i am not online too much, i dunno, we could think of somethign?

PM alex about it plz

17 years ago
Aight., Will do.

17 years ago
Done and accepted.  We are partners yet again Solostrike.