Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Star Wars Tatooine Exploration Sim: Ideas/Requests

2 years ago
So as I mentioned in the Newbie section I am planning out a Exploration Sim or Discovery Tour (inspired by the Shire interactive and the recent Assassins Creed games) for Star Wars as part of a larger and more complex and interactive I hope to make in the future, based upon and adapting elements of the Edge of the Empire Role Playing Game and its sister games (Age of Rebellion and Force and Destiny). The tour will cover a settlement on the desert world of Tatooine which the reader will be able to explore freely, interacting with the local characters and locations.

Whilst I do have some elements in mind already, I clearly would like to include stuff people might have want to see, so I am creating this thread for any questions, suggestions or requests people might have! :) I will also try and use this thread to talk about progress on this and related stuff. Thanks again!

2 years ago
I like the swords that glow and make that noise.

2 years ago
Sadly whilst there might be one or two force sensitives in the gamebook, the Edge of the Empire side of the Star Wars RPG focuses on characters who are smugglers, bounty hunters, explorers and hired guns on the Outer Rim, so no Jedi I'm afraid. The Mandalorian and Book Of Boba Fett is likely to be the most similar style of storyline.

2 years ago
I don't really know anything deep about the setting, so I can't do anything but bump this thread and hope someone like @DarkSpawn who is all into this stuff will see it before it gets knocked off the index by that other thread run by the totally-not-12-year-old again.

It might help create some interest if you posted a page or two of what you've written so far though.

2 years ago

A Jawa Sandcrawler adventure is what the people deserve.