Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello!

one year ago
Hi! My name is Riley, I'm new here. Reading has been my passion since childhood, and when I was 12 I started writing. I started with short stories, with minimum characters. And now I'm more experienced and have almost finished my first novel.
I don't know if I'll publish it somewhere for now, but maybe, one day I'll be brave enough to do it

Hello!

one year ago

Hello! Very interested to know about your novel. What's it about? ^_^

Hello!

one year ago
Welcome!

If you're looking for feedback on short stories etc, those can be posted in the Creative Corner. Just a fair warning that anything posted publically on the site is open to anyone to respond to it though, and readers here can sometimes be pretty blunt with criticism.

Hello!

one year ago

Post an excerpt from your novel.

How old are you now?

Hello!

one year ago
Well, it's based on my life, but I added a lot of things that have never happened. So it's like my life but in an alternative reality.

Hello!

one year ago

So... Pretty much the same as any celebrity autobiography. :p

Hello!

one year ago

Dead bot now.

It was spamming some essay writing service link in some of the posts it made.

Hello!

one year ago

F

Hello!

one year ago

I just put down another one of these type of bots that you can tell something is off about the style of posting, but there's no ad link immediately so it could just be some weird aspie.

The other one even denied being a bot when Mizal directly confronted it. Lol

Hello!

one year ago
"If anyone ever asks if you're a bot, say 'NO'!"

First thing they teach in bot school.

Hello!

one year ago
I can't believe I fell for this. It totally sounded like a precocious 14 year old white girl talking about the writing she did two years ago, during her childhood.