Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Recovering a Story

one year ago
Hey everyone. My account kromney7 was banned (and understandably so). Is there any way I can recover the story that I had posted on that account? I don't have it saved anywhere else. I do not intend on reposting it to this site or anything of the sort.

If anyone could help out or get the admins to lift the ban long enough for me to recover everything I would be so grateful!

Recovering a Story

one year ago

I wish for bad things to happen to you. Your problems are insignificant.

Recovering a Story

one year ago
@TharaApples I will 1000% take credit for telling my siblings to make accounts on CYS to help my story stay afloat, but I did NOT tell them to troll people. I'm very sorry about that.

Recovering a Story

one year ago

The imaginary siblings excuse is always a good one to use.

Recovering a Story

one year ago
I wouldn't be stupid enough to troll an ADMIN. My very real 18 year old sister Brooklyn didn't know, but she shouldn't have done it either way. She thinks it's funny that I got banned (and honestly it kinda is but it also sucks). I felt like you and I ended things on good terms so I had no reason to say anything rude to you. And if I had a problem, I would've messaged you directly from my normal account. She saw you in the comments and thought she was doing me a favor. I am so sorry. Even if I didn't get banned I would've apologized as soon as I found out that she did that. It was immature and stupid. And I 100% don't blame you for banning my account regardless of who sent that.

Recovering a Story

one year ago

Oh, I didn’t ban your account, or even delete your story. 

But I'll accept the apology of the actions of your fake make believe sister. 

Recovering a Story

one year ago
That's fine. Thanks for letting me know.

Recovering a Story

one year ago

Oh my. It seems like you were a victim of... Admin abuse! This seems like a perfect time to post in the admin abuse thread.

Or, to get straight to the point, you should summon an admin to help you deal with your problems. You summom them by typing @ and their name afterwards. To summon you I will type @kromney8. I believe Endmaster is the perfect admin to summon in these situations. I believe tagging him three times should be enough to let him know how incredibly important this issue of yours is.

Recovering a Story

one year ago
Thank you!

Recovering a Story

one year ago

All of this sounds like a you problem tbh. Keeping backups of your work in case something happens to the primary place where you store it is elementary common sense.

Recovering a Story

one year ago
I completely agree. Definitely a lesson learned

Recovering a Story

one year ago
@EndMaster is there any chance you can help me with this? I sent a message to the "contact us" place as well, but I haven't heard back. I would really appreciate it!

Recovering a Story

one year ago

You have to tag him three times in a row in order for him to help.

Recovering a Story

one year ago
My B I thought that was a joke

@EndMaster @EndMaster @EndMaster ??

Recovering a Story

one year ago

Good.

Now let's wait for him!

Recovering a Story

one year ago

You are my hero. I cannot believe that actually works.

Recovering a Story

one year ago

Recovering a Story

one year ago
Guess I'm even dumber than I look

Recovering a Story

one year ago

No worries. Rest assured you have provided amusement.

Recovering a Story

one year ago
I feel very assured, thank you

Recovering a Story

one year ago

Cel already mentioned this, but:

https://chooseyourstory.com/forums/newbie-central/message/28543 (This whole line is a clickable link!)

If you feel a mod/admin has abused you. There's one penguin and his team of incredible allies that hold the mods on CYS accountable, pulling in their reins. This one penguin man and his team uphold order to keep one crazed mod from abusing their powers that should be utilized only for the good of CYS.

Even retard noobs that spam accounts and insult admins in private messages can use this!

Within five business days, a consultation. For you, hopefully it’s this very same day. 

Just remember, I wasn’t the one that deleted your story. I haven’t even banned a single account.

Truthfully, none of us mods know. We have been discussing this amongst ourselves, seriously deliberating. We take these matters very serious after all. 

Recovering a Story

one year ago
Thank you! I really appreciate it.

Recovering a Story

one year ago

Lol, fag.

Recovering a Story

one year ago
Damn, I missed all the fun.