Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

How do I go from chapter to chapter?

17 years ago
     I want to make an advanced game, but I can't figure out how to link one chapter to another. I was hoping one of the more experienced users would know.

17 years ago
When on the page you want the link on.Press on Add link.Then click on add chapters and then click the chapter you want to link too

17 years ago
Hey primate, just in case that confused you heres what you need to do.  Make sure you have two chapters made (using the blue link beside your first chapter) then go to teh page you want to link to the next chapter.  Press "add new link" and go where it says chapters, it will be a dropdown box, choose teh chapter you want.  Also the chapter has to have a start page.  So create a  new page in your new chapter and on the dropdown box choose the new page. and save changes to chapter.

17 years ago
Thanks for the help. And you're right. If the chapter doesn't have a start page, it goes to the last page.

17 years ago
precisely.

17 years ago
Got it.

17 years ago
Good.

17 years ago
Wanna help on weirdos from another planet 2?

17 years ago
No.  I generally dont help other people unless they are more then proven authors. (IE: Solostrike, Alexp, etc.).

17 years ago
I didn't know about the last page if you don't have a starting page thing... thanks for that.

17 years ago

I didn't know you were listening! Wipe your brain clear of all that information and make yourself illiterate!

tee hee...

17 years ago

Uh-ha.. tee hee?

I have yet to see somebody laugh like that in real life? Are you sure it's a real laugh, or just like 'lol' or something.

17 years ago
I never say lol.

17 years ago

Congratulations. Seriously, good work.

17 years ago
Well, you could just say laugh out loud all the time....no. I'll just stick to lol.

17 years ago

YOU SAID LOL

I never say lol.

17 years ago

lol's not even really a laugh substitute, anymore.  It's more like something you put into the sentence to make it clear to other people that you're kidding. 

17 years ago
Thats basically how it always was.

17 years ago
I'd be surprised if half the people who use lol (ergh.. *shivers*) haven't choked on their laughter. I seriously had a conversation with someone when I used to use messengers (MSN) on the computer ages ago, and nearly everybody on my contact list was keyboard retarded and used 'lol' in every sentence. I mean, how is 'how r u' funny?

17 years ago
lol

17 years ago
Was that deliberate?

17 years ago
Okay, I don't put "lol" all the time. That's just retarded.

17 years ago
What do you meant isn't a substitue for laughing. It stands for "Laugh out loud".

17 years ago
DUH, LOL

17 years ago
Dang.

17 years ago

Me too.

17 years ago
lol