Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 8/12/2012: Will be mostly irrelavent with new look

Stories Nav Link - Add Categories

17 years ago
Note:
This feature was originally accepted on Oct 14 2006 12:22AM, but was subsequently demoted to "New" in The Feature Wishing Well Clean-out.

The acceptance comments were Sure what the heck

Currnetly, under the stories tab are links for Random and Search stories, can we add all the categories under that heading, so:

Stories
  Modern Adventure
  Fantasy Adventure
  rest of categories
  Random
  Search

17 years ago
The names of the forums also.

17 years ago
ah yes, thats what i forgot! that too!

17 years ago
  That would be so cool!

17 years ago
But that's just something that lazy people need (No offence). Just look at the Categories on the Stories page. Like, it would be nice and cool, but that's what the category box-things are for.

17 years ago
thats true, but you see under help and info, you have abunch of links, mystuff you have a bunch of links, why not have it for the others...

17 years ago
Yeah. I don't see why not to do it.

17 years ago
precisely and prolly nott to hard to od either.

17 years ago

I agree that would be very helpful. Just make sure you add one for the forums to.

17 years ago
Could work. Chances of me using it is nil though. I mean, it doesn't seem like that big of deal for something this site needs, you know.

17 years ago
Well, it's useful.  This site dosen't really need anything.  It dosen't even need to exist.  It's what we want it in.  This is what me and solo want to use.

17 years ago

Me too, Me too.

17 years ago
Oh, I see Havy. The site doesn't need to exist, so you want me dead, jeeze thanks. lol!

17 years ago
I never mentioned I wanted you dead.  Please explain your reason for this false hypothesis.

Anyways, I was making a point.  I do apreciate the fact the site was made though.  I like the reason also.  (homework)

17 years ago

you give nerds a bad name...

AHHA KIDDING.

17 years ago
You didn't get it. You said this site didn't need to exist, hence I would die. So there for you were applying that you wanted me to die, of course I was just kidding, and expressing that I like this site by saying I would die if it didn't exist.

17 years ago
I don't think this would benefit the site too much, unless they made the font on the sidebar smaller (for CYS), because it already looks a bit disorganised on that sidebar. The MAG one looks okay though.

11 years ago

I don't care either way if this gets done.

11 years ago

Honestly with all the categories I think it would make the sidebar too busy. I'm against it.