Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago

Sorry that I haven't had a chance to update the site or hang out here lately -- I've been busy with my professional life recently.

In case you're curious what i've been up to, I've started yet another business venture called the Hidden Network (http://hiddennetwork.com). Should be fun.

Ah well, I've been up and working for the past 35 hours or so -- it's time for a break =-).

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago
Kinda makes me feel bad for all the suggestions. lol.
You need to get it under control and get abck to us... I've barely had a chance to meet you.

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago
i love the venture idea! maybe i will sign up if this news-archive becomes big...?

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago
We will pay you five dollars for every thousand ad impressions and twenty-five dollars for every new job listing created through your blog. This translates into an excellent ad revenue for you:
Revenue = (Monthly Impressions) x ($5.00 per thousand) + (Number of Referrals) * ($25.00)
For example, if your blog receives 100,000 monthly page views and you refer four employees a week, your monthly blog revenue would be $900.00.

Shouldn't that be something like the following:

Revenue = 1 * (5 * (100000/1000)) + (4 * 25)
Which translate to

(5 * 100) + 100 or
Revenue is equal to $600...
You are saying it's $300 more than it really is!  Nice site, but I don't think I qualify yet.

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago
Just to set the record straight, how many websites does Alex have?

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago
From what I can tell, it's 3.

This site
The site with the above link.
WTF Forums (or something like that)

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago
lol, you mean The Daily WTF.

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago
Is the Fairview Cult website Alex's?

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago
That would be 4 than.  lol

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago

Let's also not forget Inedo.com and my latest offering, Virtudyne.com.

Woo!

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago
hey Alex P. bestmagazineawards.com  you made it but all my stuffs on it is that a shameless plug for me or you , anyway cany you make me a blog pretty please. Mybe on best magazineawards? huh huh. myabe ?

I Miss The Site!

17 years ago
I'd help out, but I have no idea what to do.  Sorry.