Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Dan

17 years ago
Dan is going to be one of the most original games on this website. Once its published you should check it out. Its going to be either number 1 for 2 minutes or on the bottem for alltime.

Dan

17 years ago
Moved--Wrong Forum

I just have to lol at that...

Dan

17 years ago
What forum was this in before?

Dan

17 years ago
Sorry, I don't think it's that original at all. Many stories have been made on the same topic.

Dan

17 years ago
Concuration (If that's a word...). How was it original, anyway? Seriously, by original, do mean there were more ways to die than to get to a page that gets you somewhere?

Dan

17 years ago
I didn't like that game.   It was boring and I don't like games where you die all the time.

Dan

17 years ago
Then you're gonna hate The Dreamrun.

Dan

17 years ago
I'm with KittenBlue. I hate easy-to-die games.

Dan

17 years ago

Seriously, what's the point of making a game where every other link is death?

Also, I hate random choice death links.  "Right or left?"  "Um, left."  "Wrong!  Your dead!"

Dan

17 years ago
Yeah, those are bad.

Dan

17 years ago
At least in the part of the Dreamrun that I played, you only died if you did something not so smart like going to sleep without setting up the tent or something.

Dan

17 years ago
So does that mean I'm off the hok?

Dan

17 years ago
oops i mad a grammers mistayk

Dan

17 years ago
That's another five there (if spelling counts as grammar). But you're doing it on purpose now.

I mean, I went left in a game and then it said 'you fall into a lava pit and die lol'. Dying for no reason is even worse if they don't tell you what happens when you die with a decent amount of description.

Dan

17 years ago
Not  grammar. Grammers. DUH!