Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Destroy Super Team Strike Force

16 years ago
This game is simply atrocious and overall, stubborn. I cannot seem to find a way to beat it, at all! Very frustrating for me to play it since I can never finish it. Please help me.

16 years ago

16 years ago

that game is annoying. the problem with it is that you get so far down a certain path and there is no way to get back on the right path. you have to go down the right path from the beginning. very frustrating.

nate

16 years ago
Yeah, exactly my thoughts.

16 years ago
I just can't get to the end. Also, that is REALLY racist... I can't even tell if it's meant to be satire or mudslinging...

16 years ago

racist? ive not played it in over a year i think, but i dont recall it being racist. where?

nate

16 years ago

for those still struggling to at the very least to get to an end, you have to use the costume twice. once to move to hte next level, the second time to have another page show up.

nate

16 years ago
I think rommels' talking about the premise of the game-- help bin laden destroy the american infidels and all that.

16 years ago

I finished it! Thanks, Nate!

For those having troubles, you need to use the costume on Pretend your Johny V Usmc and that your pissed your brothers dead. If you want a complete walkthrough, PM me.

16 years ago
Racist? Well its supposed to be from the point of view of the terrorists, isn't it?

16 years ago

Yeah, but I guess you could believe that it was mocking their religious beliefs or something.  How should I know, I'm just speculating.  Ask Rommel what he meant. :P

16 years ago
Yeah, It just seems like it's written in terrorist propaganda language. I don't know, it just seems offensive...

16 years ago
Well, he's trying to portray a terrorist, and he probably used racism to help you guys picture him as so.

16 years ago

I agree it can be frustrating, but it's actually pretty funny.  It's also based on admin high school antics - not racist (if that's the word?) just meant to be funny in an off color way.

march

16 years ago
I'll give it a try. Maybe (maybe) I can beat it, without cheating.

16 years ago
If you can't finish it, ask me, I'll help you.

16 years ago
I liked that game :)

16 years ago
It's to hard to get to the "End Game Leave Comments" part

16 years ago
JFP is harder.