Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Mushroom Kingdom

16 years ago

You are a toad growing up in the Mushroom Kingdom. When you get older, you hope to be as big (not literraly) a hero as Mario. Take on the main quest of rescuing the princess or explore the kingdom, and other worlds such as Dinosaur Land, Isle Defino, and Subcon. Interact with other characters in the mario universe as well. ENJOY.

SPECIAL THANKS:

JJJ-thebanisher: got the idea from your Serennia game.

What do u think?

riley

Mushroom Kingdom

16 years ago
Sounds like it would be a lot of work, but sounds like it could be fun :)

Mushroom Kingdom

16 years ago
It sounds promising.  I'll be waiting!

Mushroom Kingdom

16 years ago
I concur with paul. This game sounds like a lot of work, but therefore sounds awesome. Though, I am left to doubt (personally, and, um, necessity...-ly) that a Toad can become a big hero (yes/no pun intended) as Mario, let alone fight and rescue teh princess. But, I'm sure you'll work it out.

Like maybe mushroom-shooting shotguns. Shizaam.

Mushroom Kingdom

16 years ago

(Wow this post was really awesome Anubis.  Thanks for totally contributing to this discussion)

Anyway, yes DV13 this will be great if it gets done.  What Im worried about is the fact that you have 9999999 projects started.

Mushroom Kingdom

16 years ago

The whole interactive world thing isn't particularly JJJ's idea, I think you meant to say inspiration. Nevertheless, that doensn't mean he deserves any less thanks. Looks good, but I agree with JJJ, I'm not positive if you'll get this done if you still haven't finished all of your other projects.

Mushroom Kingdom

16 years ago
he still got the idea from my game.  Never said I made it up.

Mushroom Kingdom

16 years ago
Agree with JJJ and October.  On the 12th, you posted about a horror game you wanted to make, and three days later, you've got a new idea.  You're clearly a font of imagination, and that's cool- but if you keep using your time to come up with new ideas, how are you ever gonna get any of them done?

Mushroom Kingdom

16 years ago

^Words of wisdom

I used to be like that too.

Mushroom Kingdom

16 years ago
Yeah, sometimes that happens to me. So many ideas!! But then, either I think they're dumb and I couldn't write enough about them or I just don't finish them. I guess it's better to stick with one idea at a time; but I'm not discouraging you from writing, DV13. As they say in Japan, ganbate!

(JJJ, is that a threat?" Geez. I know the answer.)