Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I'm New!

16 years ago
Hello there everyone! I heard about this site from a friend of mine, and decided to check it out! Hope to make some interesting CYOA's and read some too!

I'm New!

16 years ago
Hi! Welcome to the Site! I just saw on your profile you're doing a Kingdom Hearts CYOA game. I just bought the Gameboy Advance game Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories yesterday :)

I'm New!

16 years ago

welcome to the site from me too! good to have you aboard. please ask me if you need anything. some others are solostrike, JJJ the banisher, Alexp, and well, that list could go on for pages lol ask anyone if you have any questions. for the most part we are all very nice.

nate

I'm New!

16 years ago
Welcome, Keyblade_Master man! Um, is there some nickname or something that you'd like to be called?

I'm New!

16 years ago
Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun here.

I'm New!

16 years ago
Another New One. This site grows a little too fast

I'm New!

16 years ago
A little too fast? Not really. This is a good speed.

I'm New!

16 years ago
Welcome! Glad to have a new member!

I'm New!

16 years ago
Wow its alot like Ravemaster.. :P....

I'm New!

16 years ago
How so?

I'm New!

16 years ago
Welcome keyblade_master! Looking forward to that kingdom hearts story.

I'm New!

16 years ago
Well then crap cuz I scrapped it, to work on my other one Chaos Reigns....I'll write one eventually though....I'm writing a KH2 fanfic on fanfiction.net though. Anyway, I don't have COM, but I've beaten 1 and 2! Oh, and as for nicknames.....nah. I'm not too big on 'em. But...yeah! Thanks for welcoming me!

I'm New!

16 years ago
OMG another fanfictioner

I'm New!

16 years ago
Um, there are millions of fanfictioneers.
No offense KeyBlade (I'm just going to call you KeyBlade, or Master, or Frank), but I'm not a very big fan of KH. Like, a BIG not fan. I mean, if it didn't have Disney crap, it'd be an awesome Final Fantasy. But when you go to the 100 Acre Wood, the jokes end.

I'm New!

16 years ago
Oh that's alright. Almost all my friends think the same way, and I agree that they should cut back on the Disney stuff in KH3 (if it ever comes out). 100 Acre Wood gets on my nerves, as did POTC world in KH2...they shouldn't do live-action movies in a video game, especially if they're not gonna get the original actors to do the voices. Plus the graphics on the POTC characters were HORRIBLE. Other than that, I love the game! But I don't really care if people like it or don't...

I'm New!

16 years ago
ok Peter Griffin moment but what does POTC mean?

I'm New!

16 years ago
POTC stands for Pirates of the Caribbean.

I'm New!

16 years ago
I gotta disagree guys I think that the disney stuff is what makes KH so great I mean without them it would just be genric RPG #745335 not to say that the final fantasy elaments arent cool I mean leon rocks and you got to fight with FFX badass auron who is also cool plus the plot is more about the orginal charaters like sora riku kari etc then the disney ones it is how sqaure and disney combine there talents that makes Kingdom hearts awesome. Though the little mermaid world sucked.

I'm New!

16 years ago
Greetings and welcome.

I'm New!

16 years ago
THanks for going back to topic MADGLEE!!

I'm New!

16 years ago
What's up!? Another new member, good, we can't let this site die, ever.  I loved Kingdom Hearts 2, but for some reason could not get into Kingdom Hearts 1... hmmm... Chain of memories would have been cool, if it didn't have that annoying card battle system, I hate card battle systems.

I'm New!

16 years ago
I bought KH2 to see what it was like, and I knew enough of the KH1 story to understand KH2, but I still hate the Disney part. The gameplay is cool and the non-Disney part of the story is great, but the thing is, Disney + FF just can't go together legally.
Anyway, KH is a Japanese game. A Japanese RPG. If it isn't the same as every other Japo RPG, it's not a true Japo RPG. But, even so, the story is pretty unique, so if KH didn't have Disney, it'd be tripley good.

I'm New!

16 years ago
Hello. Can't wait for your Kingdom Hearts game to come out. Yeah

I'm New!

16 years ago
Yeah, as much as I DESPISE!!!!!!!!!!!!1 KH, good luck with your fan fic and any storygames that you make for CYS!