Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago

Updated some featured stories, and have  a hunch that things are going to change even more around here when I start reading these contest entries...

Unfortunately, the Indians lost last night.  I took out my juvenile anger on the story "Make the Indians Lose" which has been unpublished.  Here was the link : http://www.chooseyourstory.com/story/Make_the_Indians_lose!.aspx

march

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago

Yay. March is immature too :D

Just kidding, too bad about baseball.

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago

my family is a huge indians fan. well, atleast my father and brother are. baseball is too boring for me.

nate

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago
Everyone knows that it's not boring to me.lol. It's a Red Sox vs. Rockies World Series!

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago
Your family all adds up to "a huge indians fan"? You mean like Voltron? They function seperately but sometimes are a huge indians fan? I don't quite understand.

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago

haha, yeah we are Voltron. actually, just a grammatical mistake. didnt really care to go back and do it correctly. the real truth is half our family loves watching the Indians. The other half could care less about baseball.

nate

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago

I've converted a few familly members into watching hockey with me but most of us dislike sports... I don't see how :P

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago
Hockey and Football (american) are the only sports I care about.

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago
What team in hockey?

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago
Buffalo Sabres.

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago

sweet, a buffalo fan. great!

nate

WEll, the indians lost

16 years ago