Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Points lost and won in duels

16 years ago

261 experience lost in duels. Doesn't include draws or wins.

I tryed using a calculater, but it said syntax error, so I just the simple math without it, it was easier.

I know it doesn't tell you the points you lose or gain total. But I decided to do the math, and give or take a small margin of error, i've lost 261 experience points dueling. Now I haven't calculated how many points i've won. But once I do, I'll add them together and see the result.

I wouldn't mind having the site tell you this, but then maybe people wouldn't duel as much if they knew just what they were losing or winning. I don't know.

16 years ago

I won 248 points in duels. So I have a netloss of 13 points, giver or take a small margin of error. All my others are draws.

What I noticed, not that anyone cares, is that early on when I was betting 5 and 10 points, I actually had a huge increase in points won over points lost. But eventually I started to bet 1s 3s and 5s. The other half of my bets, the second later half, all of my bets are smaller. I noticed that the only bets I won were mostly 1s 2s and 3s and most of my losses were 5s. So where as I gained huge points early on, I eventually slower dwindled it and now am at a negative gain in points.

16 years ago
Yeah, I tend to stay away from dueling these days - too much loss on the win:loss ratio. Smart to work that out. I'm sure I would've been around the same area, 15 plus or 15 negative.