Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Okay, here we are. Before the story starts, you all have untill Friday to confirm in. NOTE: Some characters who were never given names in their stories have been givin a general name to go by. When you refer to each other, you will use these names. To confirm in, simply say the name of your character that is givin at the bottom of your respective PT's. I will post a full list once evetyone has confirmed in.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Alex P. Hello all.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Hey, I'm Doctor Sick.

ooc: I wasn't given a name, but Doctor Sick is dope so I'll use that.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I'm Walter.  *dances Mexican hat dance* 

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Hey Walter, do you need your thumbs? Howbout your genitals?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Doctor, you are perhaps the one person I've met who says exactly what they think.

<shudder> Why is the only straightforward person i've ever met a sicko...

Irony, you cruel, cruel, bitch.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Anyway, I'm Zack, a survivor of Fallout  Ground Zero.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Why no, doctor.  But I'm afraid I ate them already. 

Hey, Zack, my name's Walter, what's your?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

....wouldnt it be zack? 

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Unless his sentence is cut off after your. Do you have a speech impediment, Walter? Do you need me to remove your voice box?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
*Loud Announcer Guy* GAIUS JULIUS CAESAR HAS RETURNED TO ROME

ooc: anyone watch the Rome HBO series?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

This doesn't look like Rome. Unless it's a massive room deep under the surface...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Hey everybody, I'm Paraplaniac. And I don't have a name because the Master wanted to mess with my life.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

¿Ê‡uǝɯıpǝdɯı

...Who's the master, mister?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Your mom. I don't know exactly. I just know that I'm named Paraplaniac.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I can kill you with my pinky toe's toenail.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

And I can kill you by writing your name down in a book.

(Yes, Seth, I just said that.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Rome is mine! All Mine!! *evil roman laughter*

ooc: anyone know what evil roman laughter would sound like? like any different than regular evil laughter?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

ooc: no. The megalomaniacal monologue would be in latin, though.

"Morituri te Roma!" Or somesuch...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I'm still more awesome.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

That sounds dumb.  You sound dumb.

I'll kill you. *grr*

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I'm Shadow. I will take 100% of your life if you get on my nerves - don't do it.

OOC: I considered making the character really gay to ruin the feel of The Tower for everyone but decided not to (by the way, gay as in act gay/flamboyant, I'm not bagging gay people, I'm speaking the stereotype. Usually wouldn't put a disclaimer in my post but if there's American's you can get sued for just about anything).

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Hey Shadow, I like taking 100% of lives too, I just do it very slowly.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Oh, I've tried.  That boy just keeps coming back.  I have a pocket.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
If there's no scalpel in your pocket than its useless.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well, it seems like i'm stuck with the same kind of people as before...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Oh believe me, you havn't met anyone like me before.
*Maniac Grin.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

ooc: Doesn't it strike anyone as retarded that it doesn't even matter who we chose as characters?  As far as I know, no one has any special abilities.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I wouldn't be so sure... *obligatory maniacal laughter, since you guys think it's cool*

[Aside] But seriously, why DID we need to choose characters from stories? It's cool and all, but random people that are created just for Mafia allows for a little more creativity. Maybe.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I am Joseph and I will have my VENGEANCE.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
No ones actually had the chance to achieve that with me. You're really no different, trust me.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Didn't Timothy kill me?  What's going on? 

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

What I'd like to know is why we are in this room. It's marginally better than being stuck out in a desert, but I can't see any way out, or any food or water.

And how does air get in here? I don't want to be stuck in ANOTHER fucking death trap.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Death. I like death.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Wait. Only if it's slow.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

No food!?

*Eats Dr. Sick*

...No Food!?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
You can't eat me, I'll bite off your teeth.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Meanwhile, I'll be gnawing your kneecaps off. Both of you.

We need a way out. Does anyone see a door or anything? We'll probably have to force our way out...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Over there, past the crates. Looks like a heavy vault door, but it doesn't look like it's meant to open. Lots of steel bars and locks.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

See!?  Why don't any of you f**kers die?! 

*Shoots self in head*

... Damnit!  This might work better if I had a gun.  Hey, what the Hell am I doing in here anyways?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Gah...how much do I have to escape before I'm free? We should probably check the ground and walls until we find a weakness.

*Walks towards a wall, eyeing Dr. Sick suspiciously*

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Wait a minute...

Things like this happen for a reason. There is someone who arranged for this to happen. And since they haven't shown up, I'm going to check for listening devices.

I have no idea what is happening, but I think, in some convoluted way, that it is all an accident, with no need to worry.

Ground Zero Survival, if you're behind this, i'm going to fucking kill off ALL of you. First you insult me over the phone, then hock me a cheap cage that nearly killed me...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Yu gotza funi vois!  *Eats Zack*

ooc:  Haha, with everyone here saying "I'm going to kill..." it's going to be pretty hard to find out who the mafia are. :p

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Especially the part about him killing "whoever is behind this." Dumby.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Ey Survivor Dude (Walter or something?), you like killing? I like killing!
As for getting out, why?
There is much meat in here.
*salivates.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You're a sick one, Dr. Sick.  Who gave you a degree?

ooc:  Walter?... That's me, technecally.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Oh. Well not you. Your just.. walterish, and who are you to call me sick? I love my sister.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Dr. Sick, you can eat some other people. Can anyone find a weak spot in the wall or something? Maybe a trap door?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

It's a law of nature that anyone who carries the title of "Doctor" will at some point go crazy and execute a maniacal plan, usually to take over the world. Dr. Sick is just following in the footsteps of Hannibal Lecter.

Incidentally, how did the mafia survive the nuclear war? What are they doing here?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
There will always be evil. Generally there will always be organized evil too.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

And there will always be people there to brand things as "evil".

I hate the word. It can be used to demonize anything, it's the ultimate propaganda tool (besides school).

The one exception to this would be Dr. Sick.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Exactly. You can demonize me all you want, I'll still cook you, or just drink your blood.

That's no propaganda.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

If you two are done? *Slams fist on wall in frustration*

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Hey, calm down, Joseph.  What are you:  A Nazi?  I hate you.

Sick, I love your sister too.  Know what I mean?

*Hides behind Joseph*  Protect me!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Zero: Walter (the Day)
Fleshy: Alexp.
Melike: Joseph (VENGEANCE)
Anubis: Paraplaniac
JJJ: Doctor Sick (love SICK)
October: Shadow
Solo: Julius Ceasure
Rommel: Zack (ground Zero)

Heres the full list. The story will come in an hour or two.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
As the group bickers and babble amongst themselves, large double doors at the other end of the hall open, and out comes a tall figure wearing a hooded cape. "Welcome." he says in a rather grim voice. "I have come to inform you, that it is I who has trapped you here. And yes, its true, I was listning in on your little conversation. It seems that I have chosen some... interesting heroes. None of you will be leaving atleast, not for a while. Each of you has a purpose here, whether you know it or not. My name is of no importance, so I find no reason to ask. You all have been given a chance to prove yourself, or you will die trying, for their Are killers amoung you. I am in no real danger, because technically I do not exist. I trust that you all know that you must flush out the murderes, but just in case I will wait here on these steps. If you have any questions, now would be the time to ask. Be forewarned, should you vote for no lynch, one of you WILL die tonight.

It is now Day 1

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I'm going to cut your face open with my scalpel, I don't fucking care if you don't exist you fucking psycho. Where's my sister, let me go back I'm fucking horny.

What the fuck is your fucking problem you fucking cock sucking fucker.

So which one of you fuckers are fucking murderers so I can fucking kill you and we can fucking leave?

Why are none of you semi-attractive girls. Fuck.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Your sister is still at work, she never left.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

i believe you are a well known 'mutilator', there doc.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Why are we proving ourselves? What for?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I could be wrong, but I think by removing the murderers, this fucker will let us go. Any yeah, I cut shit, fuck you.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

ooc: "I am in no real danger, because technically I do not exist."  Haha, priceless...

ic:  Hey!... If you don't exist, how'd you get us here? 

*Throws host in mini-bake-oven on at 50,000 degrees Celsius*  BURN!!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Ooh. I like, points for style, points for style.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Does anyone see the logic of just putting us here with a bunch of sickos and not even telling us why!?

I find it offensive. That "announcer" has no respect for the human (or animal, in Dr. Sick's case) condition.

The only reasons I can think of that possibly make sense are:

1. This is a test of some kind, possibly of how hysteric we get, but there are better ways to study people, surely. Or it could just be a way of killing off people who don't fit the mould required by the test.

2. This is a reality TV show or some alien equivalent. Fuckers.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I would add one more possibility to that list Rommel.

3. This...thing/person...is yet another member of CYS stories that could be pulling the strings around here. Anyone have any ideas who is "Not real", but can talk?

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
From The Tower II

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Heh heh heh. I laugh at your insecurity. For it is NOT why I have trapped you here that is important. But rather, what you need to learn from this. As for you William, I suggest not touching me, for that would be... unwise, putting it in the nicest manner. And dont you DARE challenge my power, for it is not yours to challenge.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Who's William?  I thought I killed you?  Why is that (<--) a question?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
"I could be wrong, but I think by removing the murderers, this fucker will let us go. Any yeah, I cut shit, fuck you."

Then i guess removing you is our best bet!

ooc: LEARN HOW TO SPELL MY NAME!!!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I guarentee that your mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

*Attempts to run past the mysterious figure into the hall*

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Guarantee that you fail.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
The door slams shut just before you can enter. Apparently pretty hard, as you have just bruised your nose.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
i am Julius Caesar. Julius Caesar does not belong to any mafia. Caesar commanded an army and conquered Rome with only one legion!

I say your mafia with all your talk of killing, especially since a mafia member would try that sort of reverse psychology...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

i would first like to know how everyone got here. mine was very interesting. (Though i suggest we wait for Silver to confirm that we can share that before we do). I am willing to share if others are. so in the mean time, whose willing to share their story on how they got here? (remember, dont share yet, just say whether you are willing or not).

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Sure, I'd love to, Alfred.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I'll share with you, just not with that demon-- i mean dr. sicko. he'll probably enjoy hearing how i got here!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

O.o 

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

"You monster! What did you do with the other children?"

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Yo Julius, you're going to love to see how you die. Actually, wait, that's just me, you mafia piece of shit.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Now now, let's all take a deep breath.  *Stabs Ceasar with a Pepsi can*

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
How dare you! With a Pepsi Can!! At least do it with a sword you lousy piss of a dog! A pepsi can could never penetrate Roman armour. Its like you insult me with that can!

Dr. Sicko, you make me sick...

ooc: that last line used up all my creative senses :P

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Shuddap!  How do you know what Pepsi is anyway!?  Are you some kind of.... Alien!?

*Hides behind Sick*

*Bad idea*

*Runs behind Ceasar*  Protect me...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Thats right, hide behind the mafia, you stupid cunt. I'll slit your penis open.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Hmm... Interesting. Almost as if you were trying to get someone lynched without evidence, Sick?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Whatever peon, I know he's mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Gasp!  Not my peepee place!

Leave me be!!  *hides in front of Sick*

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Get the fuck away from me, you insolent peasant-cow.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Cow?

... My feet smell, Mr. Sick.  They ask me why you question Jim's innocence.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Well that's obvious. The voice in my head told me. If you question me further, I might kill you. Let's just say that what the voice says is always right.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

*Jumps in SIck's mind*

"Get Walter cake"

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Vote: Julius Ceasar (Solostrike)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I didnt know we were voting yet... i thought we were gonna possibly share some information before we just fly off the handle and get everyone killed.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Voice says and Voice Knows.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I, as the refferee, have no problem with you all sharing how you got here, but you MUST keep 3 things in mind.
1. People, especially Mafia, will lie, through their teeth.
2. You have a right to remain silent on the subject, but in doing so you obviously cannot lie, as you have said nothing.
3. Most importantly, the rule you absolutly MUST follow, is that you must remain in character. Meaning anything that your character wouldn't find important you wouldnt say, and that you must Speak as your character aswell. Which means no copying directly from the Pm.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
And yes, voting has begun. 5 required to lynch.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I'm a bad boy... Vote:  Walter

Wait, no.  No.  Unvote: Walter

Vote:  Hold on with the voting.  Wait...No, yeah, that.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
When we kill people by lynch, can we make it slow and painful?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Or sweet and salty?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Lets pour salt into open wounds! Because we have nothing more fun like hydrochloric acid.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Vote: No Lynch

To start killing one another hysterically is what started World War Three. Let your logic prevail. There should be less of them than there are of us. Therefore we have more chance of hurting ourselves if we lynch.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Logically, what your saying is that you want someone to die tonight. As the referee bitch said that if we vote no lynch: Someone dies. Explain your logic, or admit to being mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

But if you vote wrong TWO die, senor Enfermo.  Y eso, si que no queremos... Supein-go wa dekimasen... Eh!?  Nihongo mo Supeingo wa hanashimasu ka!?

POR QUE!?!?   Pero... Pero... Soy Gringo, que no?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I am not wrong. Julius is certainly mafia beyond a doubt.

And I speak english, if you don't: I cut out your vocal chords you merdehead.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Heh?!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

We refuse to play your games. I don't care who you are. If we all jump you at once you don't stand a chance!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

VOTE: DR SICKO

we dont have the luxury of being crazy in time of concern. removing Sicko, or all sickos for that matter, seems to be our best bet.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Julius Caesar affirms the previous statement, and would like to emphasis to the Senate-- i mean the group -- that Dr. Sicko is like Pompey in disguise, one minute he's your friend, the next minute he's fleeing Italy, or eating your guts out in this case...

Vote: Dr Sicko

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
2 Votes Doctor Sick
2 Votes No Lynch
1 Vote Julius Ceasure

No matter how hard you try, I cannot be beaten. For I do not existing, atleast not in the traditional sense of the word.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
ooc: Bold your vote...

And as you all can see, these two, or more particularly for sure Julius are mafia.
Don't believe me, I'm willing to martyr for the sake of the group. I've got shit all to live for anyway. So fuck you all, when I die and I'm innocent, you'll realize that my voice (ooc: ... think about that for a second morons) was telling the truth.

My vote stands.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I don't believe Dr. Sicko is a mafia. He's too insane to be Mafia. I mean that in the sincerest way possible, Doctor.

But I simply don't have enough evidence to kill someone yet. Then again if I vote no lynch, someone WILL die.

Hmm...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Quite apart from the obviously greater chance of killing an innocent (well... for the past few hours, anyway), I think the mafia would remain hidden and not display open psychosis. Yes, he could be a deranged Serial Killer, but he's not mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Wait. You'd like that wouldn't you. You say you survived the infamous Ground Zero incident? Maybe you didn't. Maybe it infected you. You and a few others are a little too eager to let Sicky here go scot-free. Even if he isn't infected, you'd like to keep him around wouldn't you? An infected serial killer would be a great asset, wouldn't he? I change my vote to the so-called survivor.

*Breathing heavily* I've never talked like this in my life...I've voted to kill someone...I'm just a kid!

(ooc: I probably said a lot of screwed-up things right there. It's been ages since I played Ground Zero and I haven't played mafia before so I'm still shaky on the rules. If I said anything wrong, we can just blame it on all the confusion making me delirious.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
OOC: BOLD YOUR GODDAMN VOTES GUYS

And for fucks sakes you fucker, I'm not a seriel killer, there are eight bodies in my house at home. Why would I want to kill over here? I may be insane, but I have my P.H.D. I'm brilliant, and so is the voice in my head. Let's get back to our god fucking damn fucking lives you mother fucking cunts. Lets boot some mafia ass already. Julius is mafia.

ooc: What do you guys think I mean by voice-in-my-head. For fucks sakes ;)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well, hold on there, Zack off!  Are you saying that just because the sick man is a looney killer, he's excluded from the mafia suspects?  I kill too, however ineffective!  Does that exclude ME TOO!?  No fair!  I want just the same probability of being a  mafia!  I want that!

*Eats Zack*

Wait... I don't want that!  *Barfs up Zack*  I'm sorry about that... I sure will be a sad boy if we lynch an sour, nasty-- I mean innocent person.  I'm not saying we should hurry, but gee, am I hungry.  The answer's "yes", guys.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Kill Julius Caesar.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
THE FACTS

Zero: Walter (the Day) - 40% chance Mafia
Fleshy: Alexp. - 60% chance mafia
Melike: Joseph (VENGEANCE) - 50% chance mafia
Anubis: Paraplaniac - 40% chance mafia
JJJ: Doctor Sick (love SICK) - 0% chance mafia
October: Shadow - 50% chance mafia
Solo: Julius Caesar - 100% chance mafia
Rommel: Zack (ground Zero) - 50% mafia

Mark my words.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

40%!?  Come on!  I've got to step up my game!

Hey, you... Pooface.  You suck.  I'll kill your babies and shit on your mom's face.  I'll rape your wife and eat your puppy.  You like that?  Do yah?  Do yah!?  I'll melt your eyes and sodomize your favorite toy -- Buzz Lightyear!

... I like how you're at 0% and also how you said that these are facts. 

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Yeah. So much for neutral objectivity. You can't just assume that we'll believe you, because although you know, WE DON'T know that you aren't mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Let's think about this. If we lynch Sicko and he's innocent then two people die. If we keep him alive and he's mafia, I think the situation speaks for itself. If he's innocent and stays alive then we still have a dangerous creep who we still suspect. Come to think of it, if he's innocent the mafia would probably want him alive since he's so suspicious and so good at confusing people. Then again, confusing people seems like just the thing the mafia would do...whoever they are.

I'm lost. Someone hold me. Not Sicky.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Those are facts. I'm not mafia, or a serial killer. If you choose to have me killed, then you're all fucking stupid. I'm currently questioning all of you're intelligences actually, in fact at this point, I'd say that every last one of you deserves a fate of death.
You've all been shown a person who has an inane ability to determine a mafia-member and you're all sitting there: "like oh my god girlfriend, what if he's like.. a mafia or something? Can we trust him? Should we shit our pants? Are we fucking panzey-pussies?"
Fuck all of you. Just look at how they voted even. You stupid cunts, I hope you rot in heaven.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I'm going to vote No Lynch. I don't want to take the risk of killing an innocent and sentencing another person to death. I need more time!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

UNVOTE: SICKO

VOTE: ANUBIS (WHATEVER CHARACTER HE IS PLAYING)

not that i think Sicko is not mafia. cause i do. but i strongly believe now that anubis is mafia.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
With that kind of logic, I could just say I KNOW who is mafia and who is not, i dont expect people to just believe me, in this case it makes me think you are even more likely to be a mafia member!

I reaffirm my vote.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I can't believe that this whole time we've barely mentioned someone who calls himself 'Shadow' and claims to 'take 100% of your life'. He hasn't said a word.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I have nothing left to say. I will not say another word, unless I'm alive tomorrow.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

UNVOTE: Zack VOTE: Dr. Sick

I've had enough of you anyways. No innocent could be so sure about one person.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Ok, I broke my word, but you're truly fucking retarded.

ooc: Unless that one innocent had one special ability.

*cough. I mean, the voice in my head. . .

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Uh, Fleshy (or whatever character he's playing) explain why you think I'm mafia. I mean, FROM WHENCE DID YOU ATTAIN SUCH BULLSHIT!?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Hey, hey hey... Why don't we all calm down here, eh?  I think....

Vote: Gay announcer guy

I think he's mafia. >:(

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

ooc:  For those of you wondering, I've not had too much time to write up an analytical response... I'm kinda just posting every so often - staying out of the shadows.  I am, however, keeping track of all the suspicious stuff I notice, which hasn't much so far, so, I guess we'll see.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Hrrrggh...I thought about our past conversation. It is suspicious that Ceasar was so unwilling to tell Sick his story. Fine. I'll give Ceasar this chance to defend himself. If he can't give a good argument or says something suspicious I'll vote for him. If he turns out to be guilty maybe I'll trust this "voice in your head". If he's innocent, you'll be lynched faster than you can say 'Oops'. Until then

VOTE: NO LYNCH

How many times have I changed my vote now?

(ooc: There are many times I want to use better grammar/vocabulary, but I must keep my character's age in mind)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

*Turns on radio........ ~Lux Aeterna~ plays*

How will you know if he's guilty or not?  After you possibly vote an innocent and then have another die after too?

*Get's louder*

Listen to yourself, man!  You're mad!  *Slap!*  Mad, I say!

*Hook - Now even louder*

On the other hand, if he is Mafia, we still have to concider the 'take one for the team' aspect.  How many mafia are there?  If there are 3-5 (ooc:  I haven't counted the amount of people playing) and Ceasar comes out Mafia, all will trust that sick bastard, making him and anyone else he advocates untouchable!

*Hook again - Even louder still*

God, man!  The humanity!  We'll be dead by the end of the Chinese New Year!... Chinese!!!

*Too loud - You'll hurt your ears*

On mah foot, if he is telling the truth and we don't believe him, then we're all dead!  Even me!  You don't want that, do you?!

*Song climax* 

No... Not this.... I want you to get up now.  Go to your windows!  Get up and go to your windows right now!  And I want you to stick your head out that window and shout:  "I hungry as hell and this asshole won't let me leave!"

*Fades out........ Turns off radio*

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

What have you been smoking?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You slapped me! If it weren't for the music numbing my mind I probably would have hit you. Self-defense mechanism y'know.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Ok everyone. We need to come together as one here. Everyone needs to come to an agreement on how to deal with this issue. So, as i PROPOSED, earlier, lets tell how we got here. fair enough?

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

*Slaps Alex*  You're a mad man!

.... This just might work.

*Slaps Alex*

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Ok slap happy. why dont you start?

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

No no no no no no...

Not till everybody agrees, Mr. P. ;)  I dun wanna go n make mahself a target now.  Least not until everyone agrees to share their story too.  Unless, you'd like to start, in which case, I'm stil waiting for all to agree.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I guess it won't hurt. Telling my story will be hard for me, but maybe once I start telling it the two people who did it will twitch or show somehow that they did it! Well, I mean...you'll see.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I don't even fucking know. I was fucking some dude up and then I got pulled into the dudes mouth and into his throat through some vortex shit and ended up here.

Fuck you idiots.  Caesar is mafia.

ooc: When this games over, I'm going to bitch every one of you fuckers out.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Okay...and that "dude" is not in this room or even resembles anyone here? Usually I don't believe stuff like that but just this situation makes me question everything.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
ooc: jjj this is a game, if your gonna get pissed off with the players it defeats the purpose

As i said before i will tell my story if everyone else agrees to tell theirs.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I told mine, pussy.

ooc: The purpose of the game, has absolutely nothing to do with not getting angry.  The only way that getting angry could defeat the purpose of a game, was if the games purpose was to remain calm.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well, here's mine then:

I don't remember when life started getting so damn strange... Some idiot I know named Josh told me that if I wanted to live forever to jump into his portal.  I then jumped in, got really emotional for some reason, and ended up with you guys.  *Sigh*  Why does this keep happening to me? ><

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You have nothing to complain about. I was supposed to be on a school trip. A motorcycle gang attacked the bus. I thought I was dead. I woke up in a mental institution. I've been stuck there since. I finally managed to dig my way out, but I fell in a hole or something. I woke up here, still not having seen the light of day or knowing what happened to everyone else. All I know is that two of the people here were in that motorcycle gang. I'm very near voting for Caesar. I just can't do it with the current evidence.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

....Ahaha!  Sorry, I can only just imagine Julio over here in a motorcycle gang.  But anyways, at least we know that there are at east two mafia around here.

Or do we?  Maybe you're just saying that so we think that there are only two. 

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I can't believe you just said that. Look at me. Why would I want to tell a lie like that in a situation like this? If I was mafia I wouldn't change my vote so often.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Bullshit, you might just be stupid, or intelligent. Thus that excuse means nothing.

And vote for Caesar.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

prove your suspicions Sicko.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I agree with the sick man.  I don't have any reason to suspect Ceasar though... Or do I? O.o

Why do you think that douche bag is mafia?  No offense, douche bag.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I survived the nuclear holocaust in a bunker, all on my own but for five others like me, connected by network.

Then, that obsessed motherfucking lesbian douche-fag found a route past our firewalls and encryptions (IF ANY) and killed the others. She only half-killed me, for I got out. I was wandering in the desert when the portal opened.

NOW I'm stuck in ANOTHER FUCKING DEATH TRAP!

And you know what's worse? My gun was stolen! It's gone! I blame you, "narrator"...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Oi, Alexp. I'm still waiting for an answer to why you think I'm mafia. If you want Sicko to explain himself, you have to do so too.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
ooc: too lazy to put it in first person, just copy-pasted:

To some, you were a hero. To others, a god amoung gods! But all of that changed when you were betrayed. As you sat there and bled to death, something saved you. It doesn't make sense, you should have died! Then you remember the portal that opened, just before you were about to die.
YOU are Julias Caesure.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Hey guys, I'm not learning anything new from any of this.  I still wish you'd all just kill each other so that I could go home, and I still don't know who's mafia. 

What's the vote count anyways?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
ooc: if we cant get a majority vote for anything, what happens? does it just continue or does silverman decide after some time that its just a no lynch?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Sorry Caesar but that's way too vague to pass. What exactly happened? What saved you? Sounds like you're hiding something.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
ooc: Pretty sure we keep going until we get a majority, and also nice job totally ignoring silver's rule about not copy+pasting his PM's.

As for explanation. It's the voice in my head, if you choose not to believe me, then sucks to be you.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

... I don't see how telling guys what happened helps.  Who cares how we got here; it's what we do now that we're here that matters. 

ooc:  I don't remember Silver saying that we shouldn't copy and paste his PM's.

Sicko, your voice talks to me too.  He keeps calling me an bitch-ass shit head, and that makes me sad... I don't trust your voice!  Why does it say that?... Including the Ceasar thing.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Because it's like a sick fucking guardian angel. It wants me to get home and kill more people or some shit. Point is, It's trying to look out for my survival.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
ooc: silver said we could tell how we got here, which means i could paraphrase and waste my time or i could just copy paste the PM and plus silver siad saying how we got here is allowed so im sure that PM is fine to show...

another ooc: just a funny thing to mention, in the HBO show, Caesar went mad and so when you brought up the voice in your head thing it made me chuckle a bit cause Caesar may have heard voices too :P the fictional character of course :P btw for the next bit, im using my prior knowledge of ancient rome to expand on what silver sent me i.e. the brutus part

I have explained the events which transpired as to how i arrived here, i was about to die as that stupid Brutus and his roman jackasses-- i mean senators-- took stabs at me, they watched me lay there. I started losing conscienceness and all of sudden a portal opened up before me and i found myself here.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Sicko, you are confusing evidence with your insane desire to rip people to bloody shreds.

And while it's possible you have a voice in your head... That doesn't mean shit. That's just your second personality coming out, or some other brain deformity.

Please don't lynch people without a good reason. We'll have 2 dead in the morning and both of them will be innocent.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Your survival is not our survival. We can't trust it yet.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I am not going to trust that voice. I am surprised you even considered it.

In fact... Sicko... You like killing people. Who's to say you're not mafia? Who's to say you actually earned your MD?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
ooc: LOL rommel demands to see your credentials while trapped in a box :P LOL

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Interesting choice of mafia, narrator. A survivor and Julius Caesar. Nicely done.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
To clarify, I'm not 100% on the survivor, as my voice has not confirmed it.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You're a real asshole... disregarding me like that.

*Eats self*

... I survived!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(I remember this)  haha

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Ahaha, I did. :)

That was either a really smart move or a stupid one. 

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well, if Sick does have an innate ability to detect mafia, he's going to be targeted by the mafia. I'd like to say that anyone eager to jump on him is suspect, but who wouldn't want to do that? Could you explain yourself on accusing the survivor? He suggested that just because you were dangerous didn't mean you were mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

ooc:  For the record, I don't think that JJJ playing his character well should make him subject to suspicion.  I'm also playing my idiot character, but that doesn't mean I really want you all to go and lynch me.  If I'd wanted to play super seriously like have in the past, I would have picked a serious character; as JJJ picked an interesting character himself, he should be allowed to play the part.  However, his seemingly random accusations should be taken into consideration.

ic:  Dr. Sick, your voice told me that you were Mafia... Or was it Ceasar's voice telling me that I was Mafia? 

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
That's a possibility, or he's sticking up for his fucked up roman partner in crime, if you aren't recognizing that as a possibility, then maybe you're mafia? :O

But no seriously, Caesar is mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

No, I don't think that anyone's free from suspicion yet.  Not even... Alex. *slaps*

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I'm free of suspicion. IF you're intelligent.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I think no one should be lynched now. We'd only hurt ourselves. I reaffirm my vote for no lynch.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

We'd only hurt ourselves?! If we do nothing, innocent people WILL die! I say we do something! Caesar does look fairly suspicious...

Vote: Julius Caesar

ooc: Silver, it's spelling CAESAR, not CEASURE! He's not having a goddamn seizure!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
ooc: lol the spelling is bugging you too, eh? :P

I believe you all to be 'fairly' suspicious however my Roman intuition tells me that there is something wrong with Dr. Sicko, and not because of his psychotic ambitions, which makes me more than 'fairly' suspicious about him.

My other suspicions lie on the people in this room who have not spoken up as much, I believe a mafia member, with all this commotion would choose to remain quiet and watch as everyone points fingers. So i will keep my eye on those that are quiet, or only speak when they must provide an answer.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Oh shut up, you already know exactly who each mafia member is, you gangster swine.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Ooc (not the narrator.): Ok, I'm here to clarify a few things. I have Not been able to update the last few days, as we had family staying for thanksgiving. Also, I am sorry I have been spelling CAESAR correctly. As a favor to me, BOLD your vote. I know I didnt state that, but please do so. Lastly, with all the changing votes, I have lost track of them all (in combination with all the not bolding.). So, as of now, All previous votes are void, and thus no one has voted yet. I reccomend that right now you revote for who you think is mafia. But only restate your reasoning if you feel implied to do so. Please understand why I have done this. And as just a reminder, there is to be NO copying and pasting from ANY Pm.

Now, In character: You still dont get it do you? What on Earth makes you think I know who the killers are?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Vote: Julius Caesar (Solostrike)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Yeah, what he said.  Honestly, I believe that Dr. Sick's voting for Ceasar because he was the first to call Sick out.  Other than that, I dunno why you'd vote for him... at least not yet.  This voice in your head, he's a real asshole.  He pretty much told me so himself.  He said, "Hey, I'm an asshole."

What proof do you have that he's guilty.  I would gladly vote to kill him, but I have little reason to.  I have more reason to vote for you because you don't give (solid) reasons and, for all I know, you just want to vote off an innocent so you can get that much closer to winning.  Also, you'd get your kill for tonight, and you'd just knock someone off then. 

I'm not voting yet, but unless you guys all give solid reasons for you votes, well, I can only vote for one of you at a time... but this is threatening to you all none the less!.... Right?

Sicko, you first.  If the voice in your head is all of your proof, then the voice in my head will suggest that I vote you off... And he's very persuasive.  (ooc:  Haha, that sounds lame. :P)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Unvote: Caesar

Vote: AlexP

I still want to know why you think I'm Mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Vote: Sicko ooc: scroll up to my previous reply to see my reasons

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
My only reason is the voice in my head.
Go ahead and vote me off, like I said earlier, I have shit all to live for anyway. The only thing is, you'll then find out that I'm innocent (of this shit anyway) and then you'll have killed two innocents, then you'll kill Caesar but by that time it MAY be too late.

Anyways, power to you all. I'm innocent, he's not, simple as that. I understand you not believing me, but you'll find out soon just how wrong you all are. Fuck all of you.

Sincerely Yours
The only fucker who actually knows what's going on.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
PS: Rot in hell you cocksuckers. I wish I could have the pleasure of dissecting all of your nerves from your body one by one until you scream in pain.

Then I'll make you admit to your fucking stupidity.

Then I'll kill you.

You fuckers, I can't wait to see you all wrong.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

paraplanic dude. i believe you to be mafia based on your statements over the course of this whole ordeal. voting people is our job. thats what we do.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Oh yeah. What's he done?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

VOTE: PARAPLANIC

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
lol. . .

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

"Doctor" Sick...

Disconnecting people's nerves also removes their ability to feel pain. A doctor should know that.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Imbecile. It hurts to have them removed, and I'd obviously work up the network and not down. Thus as each nerve is removed, the ones "up network" will feel the pain of my scalpel penetrating their skin. Once the nerve is removed, the up-network nerves will feel it, and so forth.

Nerves are not independent. Die in a hole.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You should try operating on your own brain. You know, for the good of humanity.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Ok, I'm a fucker.

Vote:  Dr. Sick

(ooc:  Haha, JJJ, at first glance, I thought your "PS" was an "OOC")

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Alexp, EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE VOTING FOR ME! If you want me to die, at least tell me why.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

"paraplanic dude. i believe you to be mafia based on your statements over the course of this whole ordeal. voting people is our job. thats what we do.

AP"

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Uh, fuck that. I want details, asshole! Why am I a better target than Sicko or Caesar or anyone?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Caesar was never on my radar. Dr Sicko has a vendetta against him, not me. As for Sicko himself. you are not a 'better' target. just more advantageous for me, and in my opinion the group, to vote you. if you chose to vote for me in retaliation, fair enough. but deduction is your best bet, not revenge.

AP.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well, seeing how you find it so "advantageous" for me to die, I'm sticking with my vote. But I assure you. If I die, innocent blood will be on your hands. I promise.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

so retaliation it is then?

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You want me dead. That's cool. Kill an innocent. Honestly you came out of the blue with your accusation, so something is afoot.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

it didnt really come from out of the blue. we are here to weed out the mafia. so accusations should be expected. speaking of which, whats the count now?

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I think... we should all come up with good explanations as to why we're voting for who we are.  Right now it's:

Ceasar: I

Sicko: II

Paraplaniac: I

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Incorrect. I am keeping careful track of these votes. Oh, and please don't stick your head out of the non-existant window young one. It gets a bit drafty in here.

Votes
1 Vote Julius Caesar
1 vote Paraplaniac
1 Vote Alexp.
2 Votes Dr. Sick

Takes 5 to lynch.

And I must say, some of you simply arent acting like yourselves, are you feeling alright?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Oh, I mistook the paraplaniac for Alex.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

VOTE: JULIUS CAESAR

Dr. Sick is the only one who is certain of his choice. He's right; if we kill an innocent it may be too late.That's a risk we will take every time we vote. I'd like Sick alive if he is telling the truth. Of course, it could be a lucky guess, but at least then we'll know he isn't mafia. Bottom line is that soon we'll know.

I should have stayed in the mental institution...they had food there that was only mildly terrible.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

He's definitely assertive, but you don't see that it's just a guess.  HItler was assertive; didn't make him right.  People followed him in killing millions of innocent people.  Now, you're following Sicko.  Are you a Nazi?  Huh? Are yah?  Are yah?!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
With that logic melike, i may as well start adamentally pointing fingers and you would believe me. Perhaps your the mafia, just trying to go with the flow?

And who is this "hitler"? what is a "natzee"?

oh god i wish i was in rome. but then i would be dying. if i come out of this alive i will make that Brutus pay for what he did!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Melike? Is that some sort of new slang? You like my logic?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Brutus seems like a good guy with a sweet name, I'd like to get to know him over a cup of coffee and your dead body Julius.

oh PS: I know all the mafia members now. However, I'm not relinquishing the information, I need to know that I will be left alive. I may be fucked up, but I am intelligent.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Are you just mad at me because I voted for you?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
ooc: oops i meant joseph...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Hitler said that you were "the Second Reich." Figures I suppose...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Point is, Hitler's a douche bag... much like my friends Alex here.  Right, Alex? :)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Yeah, I'd like to cut the fucker up and make him into a douche bag.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

...Why, that would be sanitarily unsubstantial.  I wouldn't use that.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Are you kidding me? I'd sanitize him, obviously.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

now we know who has been voted FOR. what we need to know now is who HASNT voted. and we neeed to know WHY.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Hey MR. D-Bag, if you know who has voted than you obviously know who hasn't.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Hey psycho social wannabe, that was but one part of the deduction. next time try and add something to this solution.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Uhh, it's pretty obvious, because they didn't want to vote? Why they didn't want to vote is very simple. Either they're mafia or they're not paying attention.

When confronted, it's not like they're just going to admit that they're mafia to you, so trying to find out is useless anyways. However, a mafia-member would benefit from taking out the bystanders, wouldn't he?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
My hypothesis was similar. However the end result is unless we call these people out, our votes are going nowehere except to indecision. And we all know what happens then! Marc Antony, my consul, has his say *muhahahaha*. Oh god... i wish we were in roma...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
* the end result is the same unless

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
You're mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

When confronted, it's not like they're just going to admit that they're mafia to you, so trying to find out is useless anyways.

sooooo, we should just roll over and admit defeat? dont think so. we should still ask them to speak up. everyone should be willing to work together. if they arent, then they are suspect.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
No, you should listen to the guy who has a fucking voice telling him who the fucking mafia is, you fucking moron.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Yes...the psycho is always the sound of reason...

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Essentially its trust me or die.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Are we going to vote no lynch or keep bickering? The way I see it, anyone could be mafia, so we gain nothing by lynching people right now.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Julius Caesar is mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Whatever, you can all go eat some old balls.

Unvote:  Sicko

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I'm still watching you, Alexp. But Rommel's right. Bickering can't tell us who's mafia and who's innocent.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Idiots.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

ooc: Educated idiots. lol

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Real intelligence is shown in the waging of war. I would have all your cities captured by now you cowardly vermin. All of you vote no lynch just because you can't see how sick Dr. Sicko really is... If you vote no lynch and someone dies, Dr. Sicko will just have one less person to worry about! I reaffirm my vote for now, Julius Caesar does not fear death, only capture, and so this is what i feel as death! If i am the one who must die because all of you vote no lynch, so be it, but perhaps you will all come to realize that a psycho is the worst kind of person to have in here, and you will vote accordingly. Vote Dr. Sicko ooc: just in case silver loses track i revoted... :P

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
You are an idiot as well.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
No, I did not lose track, but it never hurts to reaffirm.
Current Votes
2 Votes Caesar
2 Votes No lynch
1 Vote Dr. Sick
1 Vote Paraplaniac.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Don't be such a drama queen.  "Ooo, I'm going to die tonight if we don't do something.  But I'm not scared, I'm a warrior," ehh, shuddap.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

If the day ends and it turns out to be a tie, who dies? Caesar? No one?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I, for one, will be active. I will not wait to die. It amazes me that anyone would want to.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Lol, idiot had a good idea.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

way to win supporters....

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Way to be stupid, I don't need to "win supporters". You'll join me if you want to live, or you won't if you don't.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

"Join me if you want to live."  Wow, that's hilarious coming from you. :D

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

lol kinda like Jason Vorhees or Freddy Krueger saying it. dont you think? ** now imagining hearing Charles Manson saying "Follow me, just trust me!" lol

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Or Michael Jackson.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

lol good one. though, im over 11, so i shouldnt have anything to worry about from MJ.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

*gulp* ... I'm 11.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Oh well, you'll live LONGER my way anyway.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

no worries. last i heard, MJ wasnt healthy enough to keep getting into trouble with little boys.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Who said the day will ever end on its own? My friend, you are not in reality, and yet somehow you arent dead either. But rather we are in a mix between the two.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

...So there's no deadline? I doubt that.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You're not makin' a whole lotta sense right now, one who I will now refer to as "Mr. Penish."

We should end this quickly, all.  We must progress!  Who's not voted?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I have.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Yes, me too.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I voted No Lynch as well, there are 3 No Lynch votes.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Can I vote twice?  I'm really getting sleepy here.

(ooc:  Seriously, guys, are you playing or what?  I'm pretty sure that if this was one of Seth's games, we'd either be done or most everybody would be fighting to get their word in.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(ooc: Apparently, we're too busy giving each other PS3's.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(ooc:  Haha, nice.  If only it were true.  AP should send us all complimentary PS3's.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(ooc: fact: God hates console fanboys. Oh, and there are no good games for PS3, ergo no reason to buy one.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

surely walter, (Zero) has already looked at the list and knows who hasnt voted. aint that right Sicko? or is he a buddy or something? and attitude isnt necessary.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I've done no such thing!  What are you talking about, Mr. Douchebag? 

(ooc:  Seriously, what the f*ck is everyone?!)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

AP: Who's not voted?

Sicko: Hey MR. D-Bag, if you know who has voted than you obviously know who hasn't.

Walter: Who's not voted?

Sicko: I have.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I did not feel like repeating myself. You'll be fine.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Stop being a douche and answer the question at hand.  *slaps*

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

its obvious that i have voted.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
The shadow has yet to vote.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

He's been quiet the whole time! What's up with that?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
yeah what a bitch.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

we could all come to an agreement to 'vote' Shadow (october) off. just an idea.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

(ooc:  I suppose we could... guy's not talking.  He could be lurking, but then again, he may just be away from the site or something.  Honestly, I just want to end this already.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

yes, personally, i would like that. thats why i suggested it lol. and, yes, the reason i like it is because it WOULD move this along. Shadow hasnt been around since like the beginning.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Unvote: Julius Vote: Shadow

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Wow, you must read minds because I never said anything about moving this along.  O.o

And also, what are you talking about?  Shadow's been here the whole time!  Sure, he's a quiet one, but Jesus, dude... Show a little restraint.

With that said:

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Shadow

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

'show a little restraint.' says the one who is shouting. lol

unvote: Paraplanic (I think thats who my vote was for)

Vote: Shadow

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Um, guys... How are you going to kill something that doesn't even occupy space?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I was thinking of voting for somebody, actually, but then I figured his gang would probably all vote for me in his defence. It was a lose-lose scenario. Voting for no lynch would bring along the argument that I'm delaying this, and voting for the person I had in mind would get me lynched as I have hardly any evidence (and thus I did not vote). However, I'll vote for No Lynch now. I doubt you'll change your mind. I'll succumb to death, even though I could easily defend myself against all of you. Just the knowledge that there's something stronger than me in this world that can keep me trapped in an alternate dimension makes me feel ill, especially when that person caused the change in vote towards me. Just keep in mind that I won't be here to kill the "mafia" for you if you decide to attack me. You'll have innocent (well in this case, at least) blood on your hands.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Unvote: Shadow
Vote: Caesar

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Someone who changes his votes so suddenly must not be sure of himself and is acting purely on impulse. Therefore, with certainty i would like to re affirm my vote and that Dr. Sicko may not be as sure as he thinks he is.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

so now that we have coaxed him out of hiding, everyone is gonna start changing votes all over again?! this is insane, and pointless.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

More than 3 people cannot agree on anything.

I'm sick of this pointless argument. I am not just going to jump on the bandwagon on random lynchings like some hysterical twilight/halo/pokemon fan.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Bend the votes toward you was in no way my fault. It was merely a side effect to me doing what was asked of me. Rest assured that I shall release those of you who are still alive when the matter at hand is dealt with.

Current Votes
2 Votes Caesar
2 Votes No lynch
1 Vote Dr. Sick
2 Votes Shadow

(ooc: I dont think in a real life situation, it would be wise to execute someone in an unsure point without a majority vote. However, in one real life week, the lynch minimum will change from 5 to 4. Once again, one week. Anyone with 4 votes will be lynched at that time.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Screw it, who says you don't exist, Mr. Overseer guy. I don't care if you think you're magical.

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Mr. Overseer guy (AKA SilverMan)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Unvote: Shadow

Vote: Mr. Penish

(ooc:  If we all managed to kill Silver, would that put us into night phase? :p)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Very well. Everyone, take note at your friends disobediance. Watch the results. Also, do take note of the following vote changes. 1 Vote for me, and one vote no lynch.
Now, for you, young paraplaniac. This situation is more dire than you could ever imagined. Why vote for me? You know nothing of my ways. Tell me, do you even know my name? I know all of yours, yet you dont know mine. To know someones name is to know their identity. If you dont know mine, you know nothing about me.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You're name's Mr. Penish, and you ARE the weakest link.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I wouldn't get too cocky. Your insolence will get you killed.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

So what?! I'd rather die trying to kill you than kill these other people!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Yeah, I'd rather kill all these people than die!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
...no comment.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I know that your intentions are noble. Ironically by noblely kiliing me to prevent killing the others, you doom the others to die of starvation. Face it. You may not like it, but you are out of any other options.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Nah, we could kill you and go down with you.  Though, I'm not to fond of that idea.

Take me home!

Unvote: Mr. Penish

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You know you sort of proved that your threat about my insolence being my death was a bluff.

I was actually hoping it wasn't.

If you can't kill us, what am I doing here?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(ooc:  Haha, come on, dude, I'm suppose to be the retarded one. :p  You really can't vote him out, as he's not a player.  Let's just get back to lynching some innocent. :p  Seriously, we need to end this day already.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
ooc: because i wanna see this game end: Unvote: Sicko
Vote: No lynch

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Ceasar - 2

No Lynch - 3

Shadow - 1

(Silver) - 1

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I think there are more no lynches than that.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
No, his data is correct. You have yet to vote Zack

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Fine, you survive for now...

But I'm still not going to kill anyone innocent with my bare hands.

Unvote: Mr. Penish

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

We'll get him... eventually. *glares at Mr. Penish*

Oh, shit!  That's gross! *barfs*

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I have already told you, I have voted No Lynch.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You must speak louder!  Know what I'm sayin'?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Ceasar - 2

No Lynch - 5

Shadow - 1

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Night Phase, no talking.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
...very well. All of you, follow the stairs behind me and enter the door. It will magically lead into a different room for each of you.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

That's weird.  What happens if I choose to stay?

(ooc: I guess it's technecally not "night phase," as we're walking about - not sleeping)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

*yawn*... What!? It's still dark!? I've been sleeping for more than 48 hours now on this cold floor. Why are the warehouse lights linked to a day/night cycle anyway? What is the meaning of life?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
lol if you went to sleep at 10 PM and slept for 50 hours, it would be midnight. And thus still dark.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I'm sick of this messed up time. Friggin' time zones...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I usually wake up when the sun comes up. The light kind of forces my eyes open.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
lol. Sorry guys, I had meant to say it was night phase. But I have received and sent all PMs, and so the day starts next post.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
As a new day dawns, the robed figure stands over the dead body of the paraplaniac. "This simply won't do." He says as he points to the dead body. "He could have been very helpfull to us." For the first time, you notice the creatures hands. They are that of a humans, but with strange symbols seemingly a stray across them. Slightly dis-oriented, you begin your voting.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
A new day dawns as the robed figure snaps his fingers. As everyone files in, they notice the dead paraplaniac. "Oh my... This wont do." Says the hooded man. "You all know what to do." You all notice for the first time the figures hands. They look as that of a man, but strange symbols lay a stray across it. A bit dis-oriented, you all begin to vote.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Paraplaniac (Anubis) - Dead

Dr. Sicko (JJJ) - Alive

Ceasar (Solo) - Alive

Walter (Zero) - Alive

AlexP (Fleshy) - Alive

Joseph (Melike) - Alive

Zach (Rommel) - Alive

(ooc:  WTF!?  Haha, damn, you're eager to get things rollin' aren't you?  "A bit dis-oriented, you all begin to vote.")

*gasp!*  Holy shit!.. You're right, Mr. Penish, this WON'T do!  Take us all home.

Hey, you guys see these symbols?... I think they say, "Take them the fuck home."  Yeah, yeah, it's so clear now.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Well now we all know I was right.
If I was wrong, the mafia would have killed me, because then you all would have went after Julius Caesar. The only reason I'm alive is because Julius would be dead if I died. We need to vote him out now.
PS: If we go through another No Lynch and there are three mafia, we lose.
Vote: Caesar (Solo)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Or... They could be playing you off against each other. Don't use negative evidence.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Umm. Hold on. If there's three mafia, which there probably is: Why would they want to play us off against each other when all they would need was one innocent lynched to win? They would obviously kill me during night phase and watch caesar get lynched or vice versa.

And why the fuck would you want me to disregard evidence, negative or not? Explain that one you cocksucker.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Fuck you, you suspicious cunt.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Havent we all just missed Miss Congeniality? lol personally, i back up my original guess.

Vote: Sicko

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

*sigh*

Negative evidence is dangerous. All it proves is that something didnt happen. This means anything else could have happened. The mafia could have made a random choice.

Flawed logic makes me more than a little suspicious...

But I'll hold off voting for now. I want to be sure.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

As a matter of fact, I'm going to go through my memories and look for signs of careless accusations.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
so there are 3 mafia. These two and Caesar?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

lol, shouldnt your all knowing brain know the answer? or is it failing you in our biggest time of need? 

I still vote Sicko.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I never claimed that, it's only told me that Caesar is mafia. Get your facts straight you pre-pubescent shithead.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Fuuuuuck! I'm hungry. It's been days even if the lights have only gone out once. And my throat feels like fucking sand-paper with a sunburn.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Stop whining you fucking baby.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Actually, there might be more than three... oh, wait.  No.  Perhaps 2?... OR 1!?!!?

Well, why'd they kill the guy from Chooseyourstory.com's, fromally known as myadventuregame.com and chooseyourownadventure.com, I believe, JJJ-thebanisher's game entitled "Paraplaniac" instead of someone else?  I probably would have killed Joseph to take suspicion away from everyone, as killing the Paraplaniac throws suspicion on AlexP, and, at the same time, throws suspicion on Ceasar because Sick Face was NOT killed...

Actually, no.  The Paraplaniac dead means all of those thing, so... I would've done the same.  Joseph's been lurking this whole time.  To the gallows!... No, not that.  I don't know, honestly.  I think I'm going to end up voting for Dr. Incest.  He keeps voting recklessly.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

"Let's just say that what the voice says is always right."

"Voice says and Voice Knows."

"you should listen to the guy who has a fucking voice telling him who the fucking mafia is, you fucking moron."

Dr. Sicko

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
First of all, I haven't voted recklessly. Look back at my voting.

And none of those things contradict what I've said, idiot. When you lynch me and you all end up dead, I'll be cackling from the grave, fuckers.

*fingers the crowd.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Hmm... I think Joseph (Melike) has been lurking.

and Sicko... Me thinks you doth protest too much.

So... I will Vote Joseph

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I mean you've been voting reck - *slaps AP* - lessly becuase you've got no logic behind your thingys. 

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Fuckin idiots. You lynch an innocent and we lose, morons. You can't afford to hit an lurker right now.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Funny. This is the first time EVER you have advocated keeping someone alive.

I think you and Joseph are mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
You know what? I'm sick of this shit.

Unvote: Caesar Vote: Dr. Sicko

You're all fucking moronic and you all don't deserve to live. I said earlier that I had nothing to live for, and I fucking meant it you cunts. I'll die tonight and you'll all end up dead. Fuckers. Oh and GZ survivor, it's funny how you omly accused me and Joseph when the consensus was that there are 3 mafia members. You and Caesar eh?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I have no idea who the third is. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Again, I think you are trying too hard.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Nice Cover-Up

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well, this is just great. Now I have a liabley...a libelie...something. Sick is trying so hard to prove he's not mafia, but could voting for himself be reverse psychology? As much as he creeps me out, he certainly has a...strong voice. Then again, if I defend him after he defended me, I would doom both of us. If we kill him, we either destroy a very clever enemy or kill our greatest ally and probably seal our fate. Hmmm....

Also, I'm no more of a lurker than Shadow.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Look. If Sick was not mafia (was going to say normal, but changed my mind), his interests would be the interests of the group. Trying to get yourself killed when you are a great asset is not in the best interests of the group, therefore I must call Sick's bluff. Unvote: Joseph, Vote: Sicko

And Joseph, sorry. I actually forgot we even had Shadow with us. He's so hard to see...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
My suspicions remain.

Vote Sicko

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
LOL gz, I suspect you of being mafia because you're killing yourself and not helping the group. LOL. Anyone see why I suspect these two?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I am convinced that that sick bastard is mafia... However, I don't wanna make a mistake here. >:(

This entire time I've been suspecting his "voice," but I don't know.  Nothing has shown me that he NOT mafia!

Well, actually fuck it!  I'm not voting!  In fact, I'm never voting again!

Vote:  Sicko

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Night Time, right?

haha you're all fucked.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Including you. What kind of idiot would seek his own destruction, as well as that of the group? I still think you bluffed yourself into the noose.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(ooc: if there is three mafia, it's a bit much in a group of eight people, silver. That's why the first game was so one sided.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Three mafia? No. I know that only two people here were in that gang. I can feel it. I think Sick is playing games with us...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
It's over anyways, you fuckers. It's night and I wasn't mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
As the group bickers, they see the Doctors insane actions. Soon they all vote to kill him. With a snap of his fingers, lightning strikes the so called 'doctor', leaving his body nothing but a big pile of ash. The strange figure mumbles as he realizes what just happened. "Idiots..." Was the doctor truely Mafia? Or was he just being himself?

The Doctor was innocent!

It is now night2.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

soooo, when we finding out...?

nate

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Wow... My body clock is broken. Permenantly.

Hey, Shadow... Did you know you snore?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
3J proclaims this mafia absolutely fucked. Seth, where are you?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(OOC: Silver killed him to eliminate the competition)

AGH! The ghost of Dr. Sick! Quick, get him! he knows something we don't!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Holy crap!  A ghost!

*Hides behind Dr. Sick*

Hurry up and make it day, Mr.Penish! >:(

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

It is pronounced "pingas", you know.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well I hope you're all happy. Can any of you even explain why you thought Sick was mafia besides, "Ooooh, he's scary". I at least gave him a chance. The interest of the group...some group. I'm beginning to see why Sick wanted to be dead. If any of us are alive this next day, the obvious next step is to vote for Caesar.

Even if he was innocent, I still don't like Sick. Killing himself just makes him chicken. (ooc: I'm probably going to regret that remark.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You, pooface, I think you're mafia!

You're trying to throw suspicion off of yourself by blaming everyone for killing the... "innocent."  Then, you make an accusation - stupid skirt man.  My reason for voting off Dr. Sick was because he was making accusations based off of his "voice," who was an asshole by the way.  That's hardly a credible source if you ask me.

But now that he's dead, you can use it further to your advantage by doing what you just did:  "See, I knew he was innocent!  Vote ___!  Before it's too late!"  I'm not falling for your tomfoolery, Pooface! 

*slaps AlexP*  Hard evidence, right douchebag?

(occ:  So, is there going to be a mafia hit, or is it just day time now?  When did Silver last log in?)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

dont slap me for Joseph's crazy ranting. i voted for the crazy voice too!

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Hmm... I voted to lynch him because only mafia or psycho would jeopardise the group's chance of surviving. And sick claimed he had important info, so I thought he was bluffing. Unfortunately, he really was that crazy.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You can't be serious! If I was mafia why wouldn't I vote for someone who was circling the drain anyway? Seems to me the mafia would want Sick out of the picture since he was the only one confident about what he was saying. If you let the mafia get me, I'll haunt you!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Stop threatening me!  "If you let the mafia get me, I'll haunt you!"  You're trying to make it seem like the mafia, which you very well might be in, would want to take you out. 

I should be asleep right now... No,  I'm not going to play it cool. >:(  If I calm down, then it makes me a target too - think about it.  Those who get all riled normally get spared by the mafia; they don't want to kill someone who suspected them, lest they become suspects.  The only time loud people get kill is when they're voted off.

Joseph has been lurking almost this entire time!  He's coming out now that he's a little more secure, after all, with that sick bastard gone, *becomes inside-out* the ratio is much more to his liking.  I want to end on this note:  I formally accuse Joseph of being a mafia member.  If I'm dead in the morning, then consider what I've said...

If I'm still alive, then do it still. >:(

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Un. Be. Lievable. Lurking this whole time...you mean the first half of today? What you're saying is that mafia are quiet and innocents are loud. Statements that, ah...oh, blanket statements like that are...stupid! Also, how am I more secure? Sick DEFENDED me. I think everyone feels a little more secure with him gone anyway. Well, in an...immediate sense. I was "quiet" because I was being CAUTIOUS. Most of what I've said offers thinking from both sides and about the possibilities. A mafia would vote for an unpopular person without evidence. Remember what Alex and Caesar said?

we dont have the luxury of being crazy in time of concern. removing Sicko, or all sickos for that matter, seems to be our best bet.

Julius Caesar affirms the previous statement, and would like to emphasis to the Senate-- i mean the group -- that Dr. Sicko is like Pompey in disguise, one minute he's your friend, the next minute he's fleeing Italy, or eating your guts out in this case...

See!? Caesar is more of a lurker than me AND the innocent Sick's number one suspect. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

Your ignorance just makes me so...ANGRY! Am I loud enough now!? Huh!!?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

hmm... I guess we could get Caesar. Apart from him, just take time to scan your memories for evidence

(OOC: Was going to say uncitizenlike activities, but I realised references to mccarthy were not in character.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
If i was mafia, I would not have been so "loud" throughout this whole affair, drawing attention to myself.

No [Rommel], saying "I guess" is not good enough. You might as well "guess" everyone else. Just because I talk alot does not make me mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

You dug your own grave:

"So i will keep my eye on those that are quiet, or only speak when they must provide an answer."

You and Shadow seem to fit the bill. You were more active, but now that we know Sick was innocent, that voice of his seems a lot more appealing.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(ooc: Where the fuck is Silver!?  It's not even day time! ><)

I can't believe you're actually concidering his voice.  What evidence did he have of said voice, eh?  (ooc:  To my knowledge, we haven't been given any powers... Lazy ass Silver. :p) 

You've honestly hardly spoken at all.  Now, you're only speaking up for Sick's voice because he defended you.  No, you should be using your logic instead of your sentiment.  That I don't trust.

Ceasar has yet to do anything so incriminating.  He's spoken up often, and has brought up points.  Shitty ones, but points nevertheless.  Really, he's only been defending himself against an endless number of attacks concerning his sexuality... It's ok buddy, we all know it's true... Except for the initial speculation on Dick, I mean Sick - which was the only reason he attacked Ceasar in the first place.  The doctor was innocent, and honestly, I didn't see that coming, but just because he was in fact innocent doesn't mean he didn't just want to fuck everyone else up.  If I were him, I'd just do what I could to fuck everything up - as you can tell from his self accusation.

And what of Alex? *slaps* He's been lurking just the same as you!  You both have been gone more than just half a day, you've hardly spoken up.  All I know is that I don't really care about any of you.  *reverts to normal inside-in stature*  I just wanna know why the Hell Josh through into this portal, where my eternal life thing he was talking aobut is, and why I can't just go home.

...So, there's only 5 of us left.  Knowing that you can die at a moment's notice can really take a toll on your nerves. ><  Haha, who wants punch? 

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

ive not been lurking at all. im just waiting on a judgement from our 'host'.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Fuck it. Life is no longer worth living. I don't care what happens, just as long as we leave, dead or alive, I don't care anymore. We've been here for WEEKS, man. Maybe months.

Vote: Caesar

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

hold on there sparky. we are in night time. no voting yet.

"As the group bickers, they see the Doctors insane actions. Soon they all vote to kill him. With a snap of his fingers, lightning strikes the so called 'doctor', leaving his body nothing but a big pile of ash. The strange figure mumbles as he realizes what just happened. "Idiots..." Was the doctor truely Mafia? Or was he just being himself?

The Doctor was innocent!

It is now night2."

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

...Ok.  Just go to sleep.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(ooc: Post count as of this post: Fleshy: 40; 3J: 92; Zero: 79; Rommel: 48; Solo: 24; Anubis: 30 (And that's with just one round); October: 3. Count 'em. THREE; Melike: 28

If we're going to follow your simplistic logic Zero, Solo and October are the likeliest candidates for mafia. I win.)

Back in character...or whatever semblance of character I have, anyway: You know, you could be right. Sick might have attacked Caesar out of spite. It's the only lead we have though, and it's frustrating to think it's worthless now. If it means anything, I don't think you're mafia. I just think you're as confused as I am. We have nothing to go on other than the "quiet/loud" game and we're running out of time. We may already be done for. Wait, no. No way. I didn't dig my way out of solitary to give up now. It's not over until the fat lady sings.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I would like to give a formal apology to everyone in the mafia. I had meant to tell you guys I wasn't going to be on for the holidays, and a day or two after. The game will continue now as normal (As soon as I catch up within ten minutes) And post the story. Luckily you all just moved on to the day phase, a rather smart move, and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Notice how he only apologized to the mafia members? Way to leave out the innocents man. . . xD

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Lol. Your right, I didn't even notice! Anyway, the game can now proceed as normal, and everything said during the night phase counts as if it was said during the day, except the voting of course.

The hooded figure awakens to the sound of the five remaining idio-, er... members bickering. He snaps his fingers and the sun arises. He walks out to see six standing members. Apparently none of them got any sleep at all last night. "Hey, tough guy!" speaks up the little crazy kid. "It's day and none of us are dead!"
"Looks can be deceiving. One of you is dead, you just don't know it yet." The figure snaps his hands, and a previously invisible mark on Zacks neck appears. He got his wish. "Now then, there was another matter that I needed to inform you of, but what was it...?" A ghostly shadow of the be fallen doctor appeared admist the center of the group. "Hey, idiots! Just wanted to let you know,I could have killed the bastard whose killing people! But I decided instead to let you jerks know that I decided not to! I guess you could say that now you don't stand, a GHOST of a chance! Ahahahah!" With that ghost disappeared into the sun. "Well, that about covers it, you all know what to do."

It is now Day 3.(BTW: For those of you who don't get the ghost thing, it's a Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series reference.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well I don't think you're mafia Walter, which leaves Alex Caesar and Shadow. I think all three of them are suspect, but Alex less than the other two. That means Caesar and Shadow are my prime suspects. If only we had more evidence besides how much we talk and Sick's accusations. Then again, I'm sure everyone will turn on me since Zero is convinced I'm mafia, the two mafia will join in, and that's all it takes. I swear though, I'm innocent. If you kill me, it's over.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

personally i think they call him Shadow for a reason. very suspicious.

AP

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(ooc: Gaaaah! I said Zero. Oops.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Shadow is suspicious.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well, great. Either you're playing mind games with me or one of you is mafia and one of you is innocent.Hard to tell since Shadow NEVER speaks up.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well, hold on there, Jophace.  I'm not convinced of anything yet.

Let's think about this (again).  Do you remember when we were going to vote Shadow off and he suddenly appeared?  What the hell was that?  Sure, he laid a convincing point, but it's been his only one.  I'm not necessarily going off how loud one speaks or how sure they are, but how much of an impact they make in the conversaions.  He was articulate enough to get us off his trail, sure, but what has he done to try to uncover the mafia. 

A better question is:  How has he lived this long!?  I think the mafia would have targeted him a long time ago to keep a low profile so to speak.  I mean this:  If the mafia killed Sick, then Ceasar is a suspect, which makes things unbalanced and even more accusations fly.  If they killed Shadow, then everyone looks at themselves in confusion, no accusations fly, and they get another night to kill!  But he's still alive!

I think that he's been flying under the radar so that no one would bring him up until it was too late.  I'm not saying we should vote for him, but that we should definitely not forget that he's a potential murder suspect.  PMS, if you will.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well yes, but it's amazing what three words can do. Simply saying, "Shadow is suspicious" without giving insight like you just did is suspicious. I can't let Shadow go either, but one of them has to be mafia, right? They can't both be innocent...unless you're mafia, which I don't think. Or could they both still be mafia? It's an aminal...anomaly! Hey creepy guy! (Silver) Can't you just get a lie detector so we can go home?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I did give insight.  He's not spoken up besides to defend himself.  He's not had any input whatsoever, and that, to me, is suspicious.  I didn't vote for him because it's not evidence, but I do want to think aloud so we at least get a flow of fresh ideas out there.  If we don't, then we obviously won't be any closer to finding out who the mafia are and getting the Hell home.

I don't know who is mafia, but I'm not going to keep my theories and suspicions confinded.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I said, "without giving insight like you just did". I meant to say he didn't give insight while you did, I just wasn't very clear.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
In case you haven't noticed, we aren't exactly in reality. Maybe you don't realize what your dealing with. These evil Viruses can bend this reality to do there will. Even through the use of a lie detector, they could simply negate the effects.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
You lie.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Maybe you could be helpful instead of trying to be funny? It's true that if Shadow was killed instead of you it wouldn't be as alarming and that is a point that he is mafia if he hasn't been killed yet, as Walter said, but you just seem to be so opoorur...opportunistic.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I was making an example... If the doctor was killed by the mafia rather than.. well, us, then all fingers would go towards Ceasar because Sick had pointed him out in the irst place.  He'd then bitch about because he'd probably be killed next and more than likely point out other people who he thought was suspicious and cause a big ol' mess - something the mafia probably doesn't want.  However, if Shadow was killed, then we all remain dumbfounded.

My intitial point being:  How is this guy still living?  He's only come up to defend himself - like once, too.  I'd just think that he'd be one of the first people the mafia would want to get rid of to thin out the necessary number of vote required to lynch someone...  Rather suspicious, I think.

What other theories/evidence does everyone else have, eh?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I don't know what else we can do. Shadow's done nothing to show he's mafia but he hasn't helped either. I'm so very close to voting for him, I just wish we had more to go on than his inactivity. If only he would SPEAK UP. (ooc: Seriously. I've seen October on several times and he hasn't posted here. What the pfargtl.)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
i agree with you Joseph. I would like to hear from him as well.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Yeah, speak up, shit head.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(ooc: I'm so restless I'm considering PMing October and telling him to get his rear in gear. Don't think that would be very, erm...legitamate, though)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(ooc:  Let, or rather, make Sliver do it.  :p)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
OOC: Good Idea. But I won't let you know if he's doing it on purpose or if he's simply not on. If he's not on, i can replace him with an already dead player, but if he is simply not posting on purpose, beware that you shall get no response. And just as a reminder, pming other players is against the rules, unless you are mafia, and even then only other mafia.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

(ooc: Well, that's it. I saw October on after this message. If he doesn't post very soon it's over for him)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I can't wait anymore.

VOTE: SHADOW

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I dunno.  If he gets back and can prove that he's not mafia, then I'll reconcider.  I don't wanna go dying now...

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
ooc: he was online yesterday... and now that i have confirmation he is lurking:

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
(Sorry for the wait, I was under the impression that it still took four to lynch, forgetful me that that rule changes.)

The five figures surrounded the deadly figure, each of them pointing out his faults, his eerie quietness, that evil look in his eye, they all quickly voted him out. With a snap of his fingers, and the flick of a wrist, the shadow disappeared into nothingness. It sure is hard to kill something physically that can't be killed, that's the only option when that situation arises. The group stood their, positive they had just killed a Virus. But, if the thought had ever just crossed their mind to ask an evil being nicely, using 'please', maybe it would have saved them their fate.
The shadowed figure looked disappointed, and removed his hood. To your surprise, the face that awaits is nothing but an old man. "That was the last lynch. If only any of you had thought to ask nicely to an ominous dark figure, you wouldn't be dead right now. You two, reveal yourselves. The conditions have been met. You have won your rights of my homeland. (I should have known better than to accept their challenge... Some heroes they turned out to be.) Ticondo, Holmsoul, my old house in the forest, all yours."
The two figures stepped forward. One, Julius Caesar, Spoke first. "And your son?"
"He is not truly my son. A powerful wizard, yes, yes he is for his young age. But my son, he is not. I adopted him, so long ago. Remember, Viruses, although our agreement said you control the land, you do not control the people in it. They will revolt, and you will be stopped."
The other Virus, the young boy and his strange life, who only ever wanted answers, spoke next. "What about my end of the bargain?"
"Ah yes, the young one. Here is your answer." He said tossing him a scrap of paper."
"What the hell?!" Said the man named Zack. "What about us?! What's going on here?!"
"There is no answer for you, Zack. Only lightning." A strong wave of pure energy erupted from the mans hands, frying the two remaining heroes.
Julius spoke. "Ha! Putting their lives into the hands of a dead wizard. Your people are truly foolish, Gepetto."
"They had no saying in our deal, Julius! Shut up!"
"You can't kill me Gepetto. You know the rules of our deal. Only if a vote of 1/2 or more will give you the power to kill me. Any of us!"
"You both have what you need... Now be gone! Away from my resting place!" Both the figures of Julius and the small child disappeared in a puff of smoke.
Gepetto thought for a moment, and then sat down onto a giant staircase. Slowly, the room around him changed. Tears fell from his eyes, as he grabbed his ears and mourned. "I'm sorry. I thought... Just... Please, forgive me... My son..." And then, the old man disappeared.

Yes, I know the above probably didn't make a whole lot of sense, right now. I will share if you all care enough to want to know. If not, well then I guess not. It's getting late right now, and I want to go back to Clover Seven. Good game guys, sorry if it didn't seem as good as Seth's.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

So, in short, Solo and I were mafia. :p

Strange ending, definitely... Too bad more people didn't really try.  Good game.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
(To the town btw)

I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well done, guys.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Well done!?!?!? What, were you in league with the mafia?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Wait, now I get it. You're being sarcastic. ...Right?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Melike you coulda had them too. At first you were like.. let's believe Doctor Sick. Then you became a FUCKING PANZY! I can't believe you townies. FUCK! Roflcopter.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
haha, agreed, people should have tried more :P

and next time, listen to the crazy guy with the voice in his head :P

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Okay, since the game's over I can comment.

Don't I remember you guys thinking Caesar was mafia right at the beginning of the game?  Why the hell didn't you lynch him?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
*evil maniacal laughter* i'm just that good :P

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

y'all need to stop thinking no lynch, except maybe maybe maybe on the very first day.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

are we gonna play again or what?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

I wonder if we should try this roleplaying thing again. Maybe with...ooh! Shakespearean play characters. It seems so obvious now. Zero defended Solo with weak evidence. ("JJJ accused him out of spite") It's a shame that two innocents were being counter-productive. Note to self: Listen to JJJ. No wait. Now that I've said that the narrator will probably make him mafia. Well, actually, now that I've said that he'll be innocent, or...nevermind. Say, did JJJ really have the detective/seer/sheriff power?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
LOL the popular paradox engulfs us.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
I had no powers at all, I just new for a fact that he was mafia based on his early actions. You might think that that's bullshit but I was right, and I've been consistently right throughout the mafia games :P

So, it was an educated guess, you could say. I made up the "I know for a fact because of this voice" thing because if people thought I had a power, they might be more likely to vote.

I dunna what more I could have done, I gave the town an awesome opportunity to win, and in the second day when I wasn't dead, you all should have KNOWN that Solo was mafia, I was SO mad when you townies didn't vote for him.

Melike wasn't THAAAT bad, but Rommel, October, Anubis and especially Fleshy were ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. I mean... come on you guys... I don't even know if I wan't to play again, ffs.

No, I'll play, but you guys better not be such assholes. Roflcopter.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
You gotta admit though, Zero was doing a great job. Both staying in character and protecting his mafianess. (Is that even a word?)

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Zero always does a great job, but he fucked up here:

"The doctor was innocent, and honestly, I didn't see that coming, but just because he was in fact innocent doesn't mean he didn't just want to fuck everyone else up. If I were him, I'd just do what I could to fuck everything up - as you can tell from his self accusation."

Obviously if I was a townie, as we already knew at this point, then I wasn't going to be "trying to fuck everything up". You guys shoulda had him right there.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
lol i squirmed at this . but i didnt care cause i was being so much more suspicious.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

:D  Haha, really?  I didn't think that was bad - I was hinting at Sick's persona, not his civilianess. :p

I do, though, remember JJJ pointing out in a PM (after he was dead, of course) an example where it looked like I  threw Solo in the grinder.  Haha 

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHH!!!!!!!!!

CYS MAFIA

by JJJ-thebanisher on 11/29/2008 19:59 EST
[reply to this]  

Interesting choice of mafia, narrator. A survivor and Julius Caesar. Nicely done.

CYS MAFIA

by JJJ-thebanisher on 11/29/2008 19:59 EST
[reply to this]  

To clarify, I'm not 100% on the survivor, as my voice has not confirmed it.

CYS MAFIA

by Zero on 11/30/2008 02:49 EST
[reply to this]  

You're a real asshole... disregarding me like that.

*Eats self*

... I survived!

Why didn't I see that!? Zero practically admitted it!

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Well first thing I did when I died was PM'd Zero, telling him that he and Solo were mafia, ROFLCOPTER.

Like, you townies were SO dumb.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Haha, this is true.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
"Lets boot some mafia ass already. Julius is mafia.

ooc: What do you guys think I mean by voice-in-my-head. For fucks sakes ;)" - Me

LOL, I wish you guys woulda listened! Rofl.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Haha, you know, I still have like no idea what the fuck that ending means.  Jus saying.

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Anubis should feel honored.  We killed him because we thought he could be a potential threat. :p

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Yeah.. me neither. Apparently you're in league with "Gepetto".

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

Haha, yeah, was he the guy from Pinoccio?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
Yeah.. wtf?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago

What, like, the Adversary from Fables?

CYS MAFIA

15 years ago
lol poor anubis...