Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Top 10 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

10. JJJ:

I'm sure everyone would absolutely love to help a guy who likes to pretend to create "armies" of accounts and steal their points. Yes Bob, we all sympathise with you and your troubles...

*cough*

Right guys?

Bob: Triple J, are you saying you will help me?

9. "ACTING LIKE A GIRL MAKES ME FEEL WRONG AND STUPID!!!!!!!!"

8. "Hey Miccy, "walk this way" is a rap song with a guitar solo!" (for not realizing the DMC version is a cover)

7.Look, I made my case in the mafia thread that I would not play an ebarassing role in the game, and you guys made a big deal about it! Do you know how immature you were all acting?! I was not acting immature, YOU GUYS WERE!!

Bob: "Look, I used the reason because in school I am called Gay very often, even though I point out that I am NOT  gay. So when Seth casted me as a girl, I thought he was teasing me, so I quit the game."

Silverman: ">.< How on earth could have seth known that?"

bob: "...Good point."

5. Sorry for being a total bitch guys. If you just check out the site at the top of the page I will feel fine .

4. I am beast at playing the drums.

3. I want a cookie!

2. "I find hapiness at CYS, not a lavalamp."

1. "My balls will never drop."

There you have it. The top ten hilarious, "what the hell?" moments bob has contributed to CYS.

Riley

Top 10 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago
Except you missed the best one.

It had to do with me taunting him about a heterosexual front and subconscious minds or whatever. Zero will remember.

Top 10 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago
But still. amen, awesome thread.

Top 10 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago
OH, I REMEMBER!

Bob: Seth, you don't really think I'm gay do you?
3J (on Bob): Seth, please confirm to my tortured subconscious mind that I am indeed putting on a strong heterosexual front?

Top 11 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

11. Bob: Seth, you don't really think I'm gay do you?
3J (on Bob): Seth, please confirm to my tortured subconscious mind that I am indeed putting on a strong heterosexual front?

lol, that's a good one

riley

Top 11 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

Perhaps worst of all is that he thought his stories were good.

12: "How did you know!" (when he comes in under the 'theweatherman' alias)

Top 11 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago
LOL

Yeah. Man, I almost miss him, for the comedy.

Top 11 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago
I think #5 was the funniest.

Top 11 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

so what do  you guys think? Obese 30 year old, or ignorant 11 year old?

riley

Top 11 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

A 30-year-old would target less intelligent sites if you know what I mean. *Cough* Say, we should have a coughing smiley. Wait, no. Disregard that. Smileys suck.

We should start a project to number and date all of bob's accounts. Eh, maybe not.

Top 11 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago
11 :P

But more like ignorant, sexually unsure eleven year old.

Top 11 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

Did he say eleven? I imagine an eight year old... Maybe that's just on Xbox LIVE.

Top 12 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

Yes wow

did you mean 8 or 3?

12herda's games sucked!!!

Top 12 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

Fuck you guys, BobMcBob is the greatest user CYS has ever had, this site sucks many many large dicks without him, you're all fucking gay, BobMcBob ftw.

I barely come on this site anymore since Bob left it, he was so fucking awesome and a great writer and I loved everything about him everythingg he ever posted and everything he wrote he's like a god dude you all suck.

YOU AAAAALL SUCK, EXCEPT BOBMCBOB!

SO FUCK YOU GUUYS!

Top 12 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

What's hilarious is that Bob thinks that Miccy is serious.

Top 12 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

awww. I miss bob kinda in a weird way. I say totally confused teen. He sounds a little similar to this guy I know at college. They act and talk totally the same, but there's a low chance that it's him

Top 12 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

I'm not joking, Bob really is awesome, Bob ftw, Bob for president, all hail Bob.

Fucking serious guys.

Top 12 Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

Holy...holy shit  YOUR'RE BOB!!

Top infinity Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

13 (14?): "I have a band! Did you know that? I have a BAND! A BAND! Did I mention I HAVE A BAND!!!!!!??????!!!!???!!???"

Top infinity Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

Wow. Does having a band override a personality that a shunned, pedophilic swamp leech would cower from?

Hell Yeah!

Top ∞ Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

15: Notice how he commented like 18 times on Jailbreak after he kept getting the high score.

Did I get the highscore (SCORE OF 82)
Did I get the high score (SCORE OF 82)
Yeah! I think I got the high score! (SCORE OF 82)
Good game Krime! (SCORE OF 20)

Who the _CENSORED_ is Krime? Or Kirem or something like that?

That smushed thing up there is Infinity yes.

Top ∞ Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

Lol... Oops... Didn't think it'd come out OK.

Click on my avatar t see the high quality version!!!

Top ∞ Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

WTF? I did NOT change the title. I swear. This is weeeeeeeird...

Top ∞ Bobmcbob Moments

15 years ago

Top ∞ ¾ BobMcBob Moments

15 years ago

This is SCARY! The top ∞ ¾ BobMcBob Moments... OK I did that one. The others no.

Top ∞ ¾ BobMcBob Moments

15 years ago

Bob!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHcZUHI00

Top ∞ ¾ BobMcBob Moments

15 years ago

Yeah.

Top 14 BobMcBob Moments

15 years ago

1. My balls will never drop.
   2. I find happiness at CYS, not a lava lamp.
   3. I want a cookie!
   4. I am a beast at playing the drums.
   5. Sorry for being a total bitch guys. If you just check out the site at the top of the page
       I will feel fine.
   6. Bobmcbob: Look, I used the reason because in school I am called gay very often,
       even though I point out that I am NOT gay. So when Seth casted me as a girl, I
       thought he was teasing me, so I quit the game.
       SilverMan: How on earth could have Seth known that?
       Bobmcbob: ...Good point.
   7. Look, I made my case in the mafia thread that I would not play an embarrassing role 
       in the game, and you guys made a big deal about it! Do you know how immature you
       were all acting? I was not acting immature, YOU GUYS WERE!!
   8. Hey Miccy, "Walk This Way" is a rap song with a guitar solo!
   9. ACTING LIKE A GIRL MAKES ME FEEL WRONG AND STUPID!!!!!!!!
 10. JJJ-thebanisher: I'm sure everyone would absolutely love to help a guy who likes to
       pretend to create "armies" of accounts and steal their points. Yes Bob, we all  
       sympathise with you and your troubles...
       *Cough*
       Right guys?
       Bobmcbob: Triple J, are you saying you will help me?
 11. Bobmcbob: Seth, you don't really think I'm gay do you?
       JJJ-thebanisher (using Bobmcbob's account): Seth, please confirm to my
       tortured subconscious mind that I am indeed putting on a strong heterosexual front?
 12: The_Weatherman: How did you know I was Bob?
 13: I have a band! Did you know that? I have a BAND! A BAND! Did I mention I
       HAVE A BAND!!!!!!??????!!!!???!!???
 14: Notice how he commented like 18 times on Jailbreak after he kept getting the high 
       score.
       Did I get the highscore (SCORE OF 82)
       Did I get the high score (SCORE OF 82)
       Yeah! I think I got the high score! (SCORE OF 82)
       Good game Krime! (SCORE OF 20)
       Who the _CENSORED_ is Krime? Or Kerim or something like that?

Top 14 BobMcBob Moments

15 years ago

A'ight guys, I think it's time to let up on bob. Sure he did some annoying things but does anyone deserve this sort of...ehm...recognition?

Top 14 BobMcBob Moments

15 years ago

Like bubonic plague?

I guess. A wall of shame may be in order.

Top 10 emma101rox Moments

15 years ago

It had to be done...

ME!?? You actually suspect ME!? I cant believe it!!

9. I thought you were gunna say "I wish we go bj's with these cookies!"

What the hell is J3-B?????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, YES!!!! Ahahahahahahaha HES GONE!!! YOSHI GUY IS GONE!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!

I will sue. . .If I knew where you lived I would hunt you down and stab you in your sleep.

JK

5. YOU DONT HAVE THE RITE TO SAY WEATHER ITS GOOD OR BAD!!

YOU KNOW WHAT  3J, JUST STOP IT!! STOP BEING SO, SO I DONT KNOW GETTING ON MY NERVES!

Happy Canada Day!!! Felow Canadians!

Also Happy 4th of July (independence day!) Stranger Americans!

*No Offence, but, I hate President crap.*

Oh ya, it is also 4th of July night when I made the forum!!

J3-B: That wasn't racist at all.

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR LIVING!!!! DO YOU HAVE TO BE SOOOOOOOO MEAN!!??? 3J, I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!! JUST DONT!! PLEASE LEAVE ME WITH ME SOME DIGNITY!!

OMG HAVE ANY OF U EVER READ 'THE SIGHT' or 'FIRE BRINGER!!"????? they are HOLY CRAP they are OMG i cant explain but their powerfull and touching and viliont and and and !!!! ya they are the meaning of good books! AND 'THE GOLDEN BOOK OF FEARIE'!!! it sounds girly or whatever the frick u think but its not!!!!!! IT IS THE BEST BOOK ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CCCCHHHHHHYYYYYAAAAA!!!!

There are some honorable mentions if anybody's interested. Also, I recall a thread about poetry where she multiple-posted and I responded with a poem of my own. "It's rather rude to multiple post it darkens my mood I dislike it the most". I couldn't find it though...maybe it was someone else.

15 years ago
lolololol

15 years ago

Haha, I like four, five, and ten. :)

15 years ago
I like 7.

15 years ago

Of course, MY list is way more epic though...

Riley

15 years ago
Well yes. For idiocy: Bob >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Emma

Other emma101rox Moments

15 years ago

Other good (bad) moments:

I SAID SORRY!!!!! GEEZE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO AROUND HERE, FRICKIN MAKE COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!

Man I havent been on in a LONG time!

Sorry, that was kind of worthless

Anubis: Yes it was.

Dont call me sweetie you perve! Thats what my boyfriend does!!

As a matter of fact I DID read it, so dont go jumping to conclusions and suggesting that I should actually read this thread because YOU  have no idea what I do because YOU dont live at my house with me, AND IM GLAD, I just didnt understand ITS A NATURAL THING, sometimes people just dont understand!

Top 15 ImetSimpsonsRockPod300069210 Moments

15 years ago

(5 for metsrock, 5 for simpsons, 5 for ipod)

Metsrock:

15.  (JJJ asks if game about drugs is appropriate)

metsrock: I'm taller than my mother and just missing my father by 1 1/2 Inches and my Family Friend Adam {Metsrock2} is 6 foot 1, tall right.

14. HA! HA! HA! HIP HIP HORRAY THE YANKEES LOST 5-3 AND WERE KNOCKED OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS WHAT DID I TELL YOU EVERYONE "YANKEES SUCK"!!!!!!!!!!!!1

13.  under topic "Top 10 Annoyers in forums"

metsrock: When people call you a pioece of shit like solostirke just for saying something About the Mets.

12.  (new user "THE-TERMINATOR" joins asks for cool users, JJJ names some)

Metsrock: Me also I'm friends with everybody on this site.

11. I'm making a Harry Potter game. Does anybody care.

Simpsons:

10. March penalized me, and I admit I did something wrong. Believe me I learned not to do that again.  Also Solo, I'm  not a retard  at all.

9.  (ANYTHING ABOUT FUCKING BASEBALL)

8.  Same as Magventure, but in this game you can choose a member, and play as them to become a top member from scratch. Right Now I'm working on the JJJ Page,and I have 48 pages, and 50 links right now. I have about 15 members you can play as. you will have to rebuild with the weaker members. It will probably be done in 3 weeks because I'm going to Baseball camp, and I won't be on to 6:00 maybe later Eastern Time. So If your expecting this game done, just wait A little longer, It's slightly different then Magventure. But different in many ways too. If your JJJ it's shorter and funner to play.

7. It's good for me having a Dad that was a former Minor-League baseball player. that way I can be the next Babe Ruth.

6. (nothing)...all his good shit was deleted

ipod3000

5. Yep, I really hope my game can be featured. It's one of the better Games on Fan-Fiction.

4. Was anything at all discussed about me?  I'm not noisy, I'm just wondering.

3.(ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT FUCKING BASEBALL)

2. I barely copied your story, DV...

1. (BEST. ONE. EVER.)

he sends this to me:

"I don't know what I'm writing. I get tortured in school sometimes. Also I have alot of stuff on my mind. I'm thinking too much about being tortured, and about my parents divorse. I'm am NOT gay. my mind just isn't with it. The stuff you were telling me before stays in my mind, and I can't let it out. I think about the torturing too much. My mind is on too much pressure. I don't know why I'm writing what I'm writing. But as I said before my mind isn't with it. I think I should see my school counseler too say about what's going on in my mind. About how it's not with it. My mind is in a different world. I'm not thinking before I write. Now do you understand?"

My reply:

Read through your message real quick...it's scaring the hell outta me.

-----[Original Message]----------
Sent : 10/14/2007 6:12:06 PM
To : DarthVader_13

I know what I'm writing. I get tortured in school sometimes. I like it. Also I have alot of homosexual stuff on my mind. I'm thinking too much about being in bed with a guy, and about my parent's asses. (speccially my dad) I'm am SO gay. my mind just isn't with it. The stuff you were telling me before is true, but I can't let out that i'm gay. I think about the gayness too much. My mind is on too much penis. I don't know why I'm writing what I'm writing. But as I said before my mind isn't with it. I think I should see my school counseler because he is sexy. My mind is in a homosexual world. I'm not thinkig before I write. Now do you understand how gay i am?

his reply:

...Did I really write?

So there you have it, folks! Stick around kiddies, because tomorrow we will discuss the top 10 csf143 moments!

Riley

15 years ago

"My mind is on too much penis."  Ahahah...

15 years ago

Ooooh baaaby.

15 years ago
LOL!

Don't forget Deven

15 years ago

And lest we forget Deven711, with his storygames written only for his own tastes (Waaaaah let's make the indians lose and cancel the kirby cartoon), plus his emo duet with evilplaster over YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS. (Oh noes) And I just can't leave out

"Please go too hard on me for making this game. I made this game after I saw the game on that day and I was so angry that we lost again that I made this game in a fit of rage. Those who are Indian fans, don't blame me if you get offended. That's what it was made for! Offending Indian fans and showing how much I hated watching the Red Sox game. It was the worst game I had ever seen in my life. So if you start getting mad at me, I'll beat you down to size!"

"Please go too hard on me for making this game."

"Please go too hard on me"

Hahahaha...

Don't forget Deven

15 years ago
It's funny because Deven711 and Jdog were considered regulars and Devin was a little bit of a legend back in the day. Fleshy used to uphold their honor whenever I'd diss 'em even a little bit.

Don't forget Deven

15 years ago

i dont know about 'legend', but i definately would defend them if they were 'dissed'. Dev put alot of effort into his Sept games. all like 30 of them. (exaggeration i know). and he popped them out in rapid succession. back then, that was pretty impressive.

nate

Don't forget Deven

15 years ago
Naw, I agree that that is bloody impressive, I couldn't write something as LONG as Sept.6th in as short a time as he did it, especially since I hate the basic editor so much.

Don't forget Deven

15 years ago

I'd rather write 20 pages of quality material than 1000 pages of random pop culture references that don't make any sense.

Riley

Don't forget Deven

15 years ago

I guess you wouldn't be interested in writing for Family Guy then...

Don't forget Deven

15 years ago

Family guy has a lot of pop culturere references, but the show itself at least has some structure to it, and real jokes. Both things that September the 14th lack.

Riley

Don't forget Deven

15 years ago

Family Guy ftw!

I remember those pms to ipod300/metsrock/kenny/whothefuckcares?!?!?...I was at your house lol. God those were the days...I remember doing that as well and he would just shit himself thinking he was insane and mentally ill... which he is, so maybe we'll give him a freebie. NARNIA!!!!!!

Don't forget Deven

15 years ago

This thread has caused me to laugh more than any other thread I have read in recent internet memory.

As such I must go whip and cut myself for taking part in this desecration of the one true god's name.

That name is BobMcBob, peace be upon him.

Don't forget Deven

15 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dISKvZetkQI