Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello

15 years ago

Hey my name's Kingtrue11, and I would just like to meet the community while I'm on here. I'm interested in zombie horror and I'm currently working on two stories right now if anyone's interested. Give me a holler, let me know you exist! 

Hello

15 years ago

Zombie horror...ahem. Brace for the rotten-food-throwing.

Anyway, welcome King! I see you have the Tripwire Studios logo. Do you by chance play Red Orchestra?

Well, hopefully you're a cool guy, you'll fit in well, you'll make some good zombie stories, and you'll cease with the smileys before they ruin your life.

Hello

15 years ago

Yah don't worry I don't usually touch the smiley section of chat.

Oh and about my picture. I made that  in a program, I didn't know it stood for anything. Lucky guess I suppose.

Hello

15 years ago

Consider me interested

Hello

15 years ago

interesting that you put Myadventuregame.com on your profile instead of Chooseyourstory.com. might have been a slip maybe? :)

nate

Hello

15 years ago

Yah I forgot that the website was called choose your story .com since the adress is different, but its not that big of a deal. I'll just remember that from now on.

Again thanks for saying hey back.

Hello

15 years ago

I'll do zombie games.

Hello

15 years ago

Welcome to the site kingtrue, it's always nice to have a new member at this site. ^_^

Hello

15 years ago

( Because normally I am bored, you have to agree the forums are probibly the most well visited place on this site because it's where we ( We as in 90% of the site)like to chat with each other.

Hello

15 years ago

I love Zombie horror. Looking forward to seeing some nice effort in a zombie story/game!

Hello

15 years ago

I like zombies, I would make a game about  zombies, but I have alot on my slate... I dunno.

Hello

15 years ago

I KNOW THAT ONE OF YOU HAS A SPLIT PERSONALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!