Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago

he truly is a sick litte man.love sick is the most disgusting thing ive ever read n tales from teh basement and TRASH are very sick as well. i bet your mom is very proud of you endmaster you sick man

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago

hahahahha i see i convinced you all that or you are all cowards

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago

no, you just came to the realization that no one cares about what you have to say about Endmaster. your posts are about as successful as Simpsons attempts at starting conversation.

nate

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago
At this point I'm wondering if these AWESOME threads are going to be an ongoing "series"

I guess I should be waiting in anticipation for the thrilling "ENDMASTER is an asshole" installment.

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago

Yeah, I'd tune in to that, but now I feel it's been overly hyped.

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago

ur waiting in anticipation cuz youre nervous that ur smartass cousin's leaving so he wont be able to say something smart to me

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago

You're an idiot.

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago

Yeah he posted a thread like before which got deleted, I'm actually surprised it took him this long to make another one.

I did get a message from him titled "LOL" but I decided it was too long so I just deleted without even reading it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! ASSPLOSHUNS! AWSUM! LOLOLOL!

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago

Look, I understand I'm relatively new here and haven't posted anything of real worth as of yet, but I am a regular reader here and feel compelled to say something. I respect what you guys have to say, so please give me the same courtesy. Why are you even responding to this schmuck? I think if you leave him alone, he'll eventually get tired of this crap and go away. I may not 'get' all of Endmasters stories, but he IS an excellent writer and needs noone to defend him. Thanks.

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago
Good point, but as you may notice, trolls are a natural part of the virtual world we like to call the internet. They're a crucial part of us, the internet dwellers, for they provide us with higher egos and more self-worth. They are the children we can bully and not worry about their parents knocking on our doors. They are the dodo birds of this particular cyberisland, not crucial, but I mean, you know, funny in their own way.

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago

Well put.  I view them quite similarly, actually.

In fact, I'd take it a step further and say that they help the community in the grand scheme of things, as they give us all something to hate.  A common enemy, if you will, that we can all come together to talk shit to, and though it may seem mean or rude in some instances, our actions are repeatedly justified every time they attempt to speak up in defense, or, better yet, when they attempt to attack another's character.

For example, in a world without trolls many forum sites die - luckily this is much more than a forum site - as the members soon lose interest in the small talk and the flurry of uninteresting threads (of which I know I've certainly created).  However, when they do enter the scene, the community then can come together, and run that dirty mother fucker out.  Then, when that goal is achieved, we can all look back and remember the times we had ripping on that very dirty mother fucker, and laugh.  Once everything dies down again, the cycle is repeated with the coming, or, as is allegedly often the case for this particular site, the return, of a/the troll.

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago
Don,t feed the trolls unless you're bored is how I look at it

ENDMASTER is sick

13 years ago

It's actually fun going along with what he's doing to see how gay the trolls really are. If you want me to post all the PMs he sent me for laughs, let me know :D