Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Locus Stones

12 years ago
Choose a Locus Stone:

-Diamond

-Ruby

-Saphire

-Quartz

-Graphite

-Mixed Rock

Tell me your choice of Locus Stone in the comments section.

Oh, and if you wanted to do something that`s not on the (above) list, then please tell me your choice of rock.

Thnx, bye!

PS: Lists of Locus Stone users will be posted ASAP. I will create a Locus Stone game. Remember your Locus Stone type, 'cause you`ll need it in the game!

PPS: You MUST enter locus stone picks in the comments section.

Locus Stones

12 years ago

You need to put more info about the actual game. There are people (like me) who havn't heard of Locus Stones, and could use some more info.

Can I pick Emerald? That's my birthstone, and I always liked the look anyway.

Locus Stones

12 years ago
Just have us pick it in the story, no need to send it to you.

Locus Stones

12 years ago
Diamond

Locus Stones

12 years ago

Amethyst

(It's a type of Quartz I just thought I'd specifiy)

Locus Stones

12 years ago
*friendly glare* But I wanted Amethyst.

Locus Stones

12 years ago

I see, then I'll pick a Sapphire.

Wouldn't want that friendly stare to turn not-so-friendly.

Locus Stones

12 years ago

Ruby.

Locus Stones

12 years ago
I think she meant it in a playful way.

Locus Stones

12 years ago

I know.

Locus Stones

12 years ago

I'll go with Opal.

Locus Stones

12 years ago
Many people can choose the same stone. But if u prefer that others dont have the same stone as u (and you listed that stone first) then u can request it. If nobody else has the same stone at that momment; then that stone will be off llimits for everyone else. Anyway I will make a more informational post...

RIGHT NOW! ^_^

Locus Stones

12 years ago
I`m sorry but in the new post you will have to relist your stone. You MUST tell your stone choice in the comments. Deadline is Sept. 5. HURRY! I have to make lists soon! I will probably have a limit of people, so signup NOW!

Locus Stones

12 years ago
When the lists are done, and the game has started; I will send members their Important Information & Rules message. It may be updated later. If after I have announced the game`s beggining and you have not recieved the rules, than please notify via messaging, right away.

SORRY FOR INCONVENIANCES! BYE!

Locus Stones

12 years ago

We already said our stones so I see no reason to re-say it...

Locus Stones

12 years ago
I use my Ds to do this. my comp. is broken. I can`t copy and paste, ore switch back and forth easily. So if u resay it, It will be much less of a hassle for me. If u dont, your name could be missed.

Locus Stones

12 years ago

ThisisBo - Emerald

Cool74 - Diamond

Ziraka - Amythest

Killa_Robot - Sapphire

Erudite2 - Ruby

chriscane - Opal

Locus Stones

12 years ago
Catface-

wat was the point of this? Doesn`t make it any easier!

-$JE

Locus Stones

12 years ago
Diamond.

Locus Stones

12 years ago

actually i want sapphire. more that can have the same one so you get what you get and you don't make a fret.

Locus Stones

12 years ago
If the creator plays the game as well, he/she would have an unfair advantage over the ordinary players, so you shouldn't be able to play.