Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/19/2012: This can already be done with variables.

Games with stats

12 years ago

you know what would be cool games with stats like constitution,streagth,and wisdom. stuff like that and during the game chack them and have them displayed at the end of the game.

Games with stats

12 years ago

I'm good with this as long as there are games that are mostly story like Necromancer or Eternal or OMS.

Games with stats

12 years ago

masterelf, I think you're a little confused about what this section is for. This is for features to be added to the website, not to individual storygames. If you think there are not enough storygames with stats in them, maybe make a post about it in the Parlour Room.

If you meant to say "we should be able to have other variables besides score displayed in the comments" (it's not clear from your post if this is what you mean), then I agree with you that this would be a good feature for the site. Pretty certain this has been suggested before.

Games with stats

12 years ago

i know exactly what the section is for i do not accept distructive critisum(yeah i know i spelt it wrong big deal)

whta i am talking about is something like this

endureance 4

streagth 11

mana 100

health 53

intelligence 19

wisdom 13

and so on.

i think  youi are the one confused beacuse this can help the website it involes everyone(yes i spelt it wrong).

so yeah  i think im right and your wrong get over it.

Games with stats

12 years ago
I think you're obnoxious. And wrong. And also, I think you have the communicative skills of a four year old. And logical skills that make your communicative skills look exceptional.

You just repeated the part of your post that confirmed that you don't know what this section is for haha.

Games with stats

12 years ago

You just repeated the thoughts of every member of the community in a single post... congratulations!

Games with stats

12 years ago
Also, you spelt seven words incorrectly (fucking impressive, if I do say so myself) in your post, but of the two that you indicated, one was actually spelt correctly hahaha.

Seriously, this post has to go up on someone's wall of: "How to look like a moron".

Games with stats

12 years ago

Then make one.

Games with stats

12 years ago
You know what would be cool? Taking a second to proofread your post.

I agree that having different variables displayed during the comment screen would be cool. I think that the player's score should be clickable, and when clicked, it should throw a pop-up with all of the authorized variables. Authorized variables are variables designated by the author. (Sick pun, am I right?)

Games with stats

12 years ago

This is a good idea im all for it but it has to be some really good stories

Games with stats

12 years ago

yeah if its good