Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

School

11 years ago

Who like's to go school ?

School

11 years ago
Safari Joe says: "Fuck school! Fuck everything school related!"

School

11 years ago
I do occasionally. I mainly just interact with friends, and the work isn't that bad, so if I'm not in a bad mood I actually like school some days.

School

11 years ago

Agreed, school isn't all that bad if you are lucky enough not to get a half-insane teacher or an overly biased torwards politics history teacher. (Last year He would only let us read things that made the Republicans seem godlike. I was very happy when I heard he had left this year.)

School

11 years ago
haha, this sub we had for our speech class was just this conspiracy theorist who hated teh government. The man would just not shut up about Libya and how the entire government's only goal was to screw us all over. Unfortuantely this wasn't exactly an honors class, and a lot of the idiots who took it for a free credit were actually buying into it.

School

11 years ago
I don't hate the school but I hate their rules.

School

11 years ago

I hated school and I'm glad I'm enrolled in online schooling right now.

School

11 years ago
What's that? Is that why you re on this website 24/7.

School

11 years ago
Sometimes its fun. Like when my school had a protest this year when they cancelled a rally.

Other times it's horrible like when you have Mrs.Beoh. I had once freshman year and now have a signed agreement from the principle that I will never have her as a teacher again. I still go up to people who have her as a teacher and say, "I apologize that you have her for a teacher; from myself God the school and Mrs.Beoh because you know that bitch would never apologize for anything."

School

11 years ago

I like to go school only for fun but, sometime for study also.

School

11 years ago

Totally fine with school.  Not much to do but learn.

School

11 years ago
School sucks, but holidays too sucks, everything (insert any you know what word).