Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Here's the real scoop on the "batman" murders

11 years ago

http://www.infowars.com/colorado-batman-shooting-shows-obvious-signs-of-being-staged/

I realize this site looks like conspiracy theory propaganda, but in this case, he has some excellent points and there is seriously some very suspicious shit going on regarding that killing.

11 years ago

That's a really interesting read. I agree that some of it looks like a little overly paranoid (eg. "Here’s a short list of government mass murder carried out throughout history, almost always immediately following the disarmament of the public (and usually involving staged false flag events to justify the disarmament") but the author raises a few very interesting points.

It's hard to believe that an unemployed neuroscience student could afford $20,000 in equipment and was trained in the use of guns and in setting sophisticated traps.

11 years ago

Trained in the use of guns? I can pick up a gun and turn off the safety and shoot it. If he was trained wouldn't he have been more accurate and killed more people?

His gun jammed which is why he surrendered so it shows he doesn't have premium equipment. Probably cost less then 20000.

11 years ago

He managed to hit 71 (presumably moving) people in a dark theatre through tear gas. I certainly couldn't do that (even with my eyes shielded by goggles, which I don't know if his were). Also Cool, I doubt you have the knowledge/skills to buy explosives and know how to set them up and make traps.

True, I have no idea how much guns usually cost so it could very well be less than what that article stated.

Like I said, I'm not putting it past him to have learned how to do it himself somehow, but it's hard to wrap my head around.

11 years ago

A lot of Americans have had training in shooting guns (at least where I come from), but I'm not sure about the tear gas. Of course, it's not hard to see a shape in the haze and pull the trigger, which would explain a lot of the non-lethal shots.

11 years ago

That makes sense (in the US haha). A military-style gun can't be much different from a regular gun. I still think it's suspicious that he has training in setting up bombs and traps, though.

Of course, at the same time I don't really see why the government would stage this - I can't think of any significant changes that are going put in place as a result of this shooting.

11 years ago

a

11 years ago

Must have been an error with the forums. What did you mean to say?

11 years ago

Yeah, I have no clue how he would know to put together explosives at all. That's the main reason I think there's a third party, followed by the funding.

11 years ago

Read the post under here.

11 years ago

He hit 70 (71 was a miscommunication cleared up by the police chef) people in a theater with 300 people. If he was trained a lot more people would have died. Lets remember he only killed 12. I think someone who was trained would have killed more.

11 years ago

Bo covered this point. Explain setting up explosives and traps please.

11 years ago

www.bombshock.com/homemade_bombs

That is how.

11 years ago

I guess I underestimated the wealth of information on the internet. Still amazed that Holmes managed to set up what the Aurora Police Chief described as "a sophisticated maze of flammable devices" just from a little research. Tripwires and all. That's mindblowing.

11 years ago

Well he was intelligent enough to get into a very prestigious neuroscience program. So he probably was able to figure out how to set it all up.

11 years ago

I have no doubts he was intelligent enough to set it all up. I'm just surprised at how readily available the information is to prepare such a complex system of traps.

11 years ago

Agreed that is distirbing but you know what? I wouldn't change it for the world. The internet is a free space and no one has the right to take that from us.

11 years ago

Oh... now my only problem is the funding :P

I also find it a little funny that they took down the document.:)

11 years ago

http://www.pyronfo.com/

Yeah I notice that. Here is a site that is still up.

Funding - Only part that can be misleading

I doubt that it cost 20,000 because the guy did not have premium equipment. Hence the gun jam that he did not clear.

11 years ago

Military-grade gear and guns are very, very expensive.

11 years ago

Sorry but even though he brings up some points. The American public still wants gun rights; I believe this is all conjecture at this point.

Also he sounds way to paranoid.

11 years ago

Anybody else see the similarity to Communist China or Nazi Germany that I see?

I'm starting to think I should move to Australia...

11 years ago

Just got to this now. Like usual I've been very busy. I didn't read the article but i have to say it is sickening to see what people can do! relating to what Fireplay posted above me I do agree in some ways. How about me and you buy a one way ticket to Australia lol

11 years ago

I tell you it's all coming to an end. The world is gearing up for December.

11 years ago

Screw that, I'm moving to Switzerland. Low crime rate, almost no murders, so many mountains nobody fucks with it, still technically a western nation. Sounds good to me.

11 years ago

You really think switzerland will survive a 3rd worldwar thats mostly computer missles and almost reaching robot armys?

11 years ago

That's definately interesting. There's no certainty that it was the government who backed and financed the operation, but it definately raises suspicions about a third party backer.

I love how paranoid the guy is though. He's trying to say the FBI equipped and authorized a guy to kill several citizens because they once used their "undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training" The only reason they went through with the quoted incident is because they knew that there was no way the attack could be pulled off with fake equipment, and then they can catch terrorists in the act. That's way different than arming a citizen to potentially kill dozens of innocent civilians.

Here's the real scoop on the "batman" murders? Not

11 years ago

I thought switz was neutral in most wars... so it'll be safe.  ish.

Anyhow, have you read any other of this guys articles?  He may be just an overall paranoid person.  

11 years ago

On top of that, one paragraph uses one source each.  I don't really trust him unless he gets a multitude of different sources sources consistent with what they say.

11 years ago

AND on top of that, even drug cartels could get that same grade of weaponry, so he doesn't necessarily have to get it from the government.

11 years ago

If he could get a PHD in neuroscience, he's probably smart enough to get a couple of bucks to get what he needs.

11 years ago

Intelligence =/= money. He was unemployed, plus he probably has a pretty challenging schedule if he's going into neuroscience, so he'd likely be packed with school and studying. Way too packed to just up and earn the (I think the website said) 20,000 dollars worth of equipment. I'm not sure if the 20k included the explosives and other things he booby trapped his apartment with.

11 years ago

Plus, if you notice every one of the FBI terrorists plot citations were from the same website. That's like only citing Fox News to say the information is true.

11 years ago

Hmm. I think it's plausible that this guy wasn't what he appeared to be to his colleagues and was in fact a crazed psychopath. Who knows how he made the money, perhaps he inherited it. Playing devils advocate here, but I don't think the article has any kind of evidence that makes me really second guess what happened. If they had a phone conversation of him with an FBI higher-up or something, it would be different.

11 years ago
maybe he purposefully jammed his weapon so he could counter-attack the "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" phrase.

11 years ago

That makes no sense

11 years ago

All I have to say: Shoot him seventy times in non-vital areas, then put a bullet in his head. Twisted, sick son-of-a-bitch...

11 years ago

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he'd probably have passed out or died of pain/blood loss long before the bullet in the brain.

11 years ago

Why? This man deserves to die, but no man deserves to be tortured.

11 years ago

Why not? He tortured the families of the people he killed. An eye for an eye. It may be a bit sick, but I believe he deserves to suffer before he dies. He killed more than a dozen people, and injured almost five times that. And Bo, I know, from a medical standpoint. I'm just saying that's what should be done. 

11 years ago

Because no man or woman should ever be tortured no matter what they did. I agree with an eye for an eye to some extent but torture should never be inflicted on anyone no matter what they do.

11 years ago

Agreed, a government who tortures is just as bad as a civilian who tortures. An eye for an eye does not grant moral legitimacy.

11 years ago

Here's an angle I haven't thought of: He's in college or med school, what if the money came from scholarships or grants? Winning them can get you money in the thousands, and who's to say he didn't get more than he needed or was getting some for the next term's tuition?

11 years ago

I'm sure if he was unstable then the school would not give him a grant/scholarship and if he was not unstable then I don't think he would waste it on a huge amount of stuff which some of it would have had to come from illegal sources.

11 years ago

You dont' take mental examinations for scholarships, you just have to meet the requirements and in some cases persuade the givers to give them to you instead. I'm getting letters offering scholarships now and the guys don't even know me, they just saw some scores and decided to give them out.

11 years ago

So they are saying he might have psychosis or a psychotic break of the mind. Psychosis often manifests itself as an obsession with one thing. So in this case Batman or maybe being the Joker. When someone is experiencing a psychotic break they focus on the act and nothing past it. Which explains why he didn't shoot cops. His planned act was over and he didn't know what to do. His personality change he became very withdrawn and dropped out of his program. All of this points to evidence of a psychotic episode.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/A+psychotic+break

Now the question is. Since he was studying all of this type of sciences. Did he fake having a psychotic episode just to see what would happen, as an experiment of sorts, or did he actually have a break?

11 years ago

Typically, you'd need a motive for a fake. Either way, shooting up a movie theater is not an action considered by a mentally healthy person.Throwing your life away seems like an awfully steep price for the sake of an experiment.

Also, do they have the death penalty in colorado? I know they'd probly give him the chair down here, but I have no idea what he'll get up there.

11 years ago

Yes there is the death penalty in the county he is in.

11 years ago

Has anybody seen the recently released footage of him in court? The way he's acting looks like it could just be the results of a psychotic breakdown but if you've seen it he does give off this vibe like he was forced to do it, like he's confused or something.

Speaking of mind control, I'm assuming you conspiracy people are familiar with MK Ultra? That's not a conspiracy theory, that's a real thing the CIA did that they didn't want anyone to know about but yeah, that whole Watergate thing or whatever, I think it's a bit silly to say that the US Government doesn't torture people when the MK Ultra project, Guantanamo Bay, stuff like that, goes on and nobody seems to care about it, it makes me a bit angry at America.

Probably happens in Australia all the time but at least when we sweep it under the rug there isn't a giant bump visible under it that's kinda shaped like an oil grabbing torture advocating lie factory.

The public is told that this is also coincidentally the shape of happiness factories, which is where the Monopoly man prints money and band-aids for all the sick children, so that's probably what it is.

11 years ago

I'm not big into conspiracies normally, but there are a lot of unanswered questions here so I enjoy speculation. Is MK Ultra is mind control device? Or is that more like brainwashing? Either way it's interesting.

Yeah, torture definately goes on somewhere, but the only place I've heard of it happening is on Guantanamo. Then again, they can release it because technically even though it's illegal under the constitution, they're not on US soil there.

Also, you'd be surprised about how un-oil-grabbing our government really is, I know I am :P When Iraq nationalized our oil wells and we invaded, I assumed we'd take them back for the American companies sooner or later, but nope. We never even touched the oil wells. If anything, oil prices rose because when we were all done everyone in Iraq was pissed at us.

11 years ago
dudes... i know it's retarded, but i overheard a conversation on a website *cough* Kongregate.com *cough* and 70% of people there ( all over 13 and under 19) believe that it was an FBI scheme to scare away mexican immigrants. 25 % believe that someone really hated the producer of the new Batman movie. And 5% don't know what's this all about ( european ppl don't really know what happened).

11 years ago

A guy died his hair red (no clue why), claimed he was the joker, dressed in riot gear, packed assault weaponry, and shot up a movie theater. A lot of people think there was a 3rd party financer, but beside the FBI conspiracy I've never even heard of th eother things you're talking about. If they were trying to scare away mexicans, they wouldn't target a diverse crowd. They'd target a heavily mexican area.

11 years ago

Plus, the CIA was researching MKU, not the FBI.  I don't think the FBI had much relation, other than being a gov company.

11 years ago

Why the FUCK would you ask Kongregate?  Sorry for my language, but that site doesn't have many mature people.