Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Comics?

11 years ago
I'm not sure where I should post this. All I can say at this point is...I like and am interested in mafia-style games, but I'm not good at them, and I'm not good at finishing things that take a lot of effort either. That being said, I read through some of the Assassin in the Palace thread and made some simple sketchy little-effort-needing comics of them, because I was bored and didn't feel like drawing anything for other projects. I thought it'd be fun! It seemed like a good idea at the time!

#1 - Protecting the King
#2 - The Challenge

There's no demand for these things. Everyone's a flimsy interpretation of their current avatars. Have at you?

Comics?

11 years ago

Pretty sweet! :D

Do you do commission work?

Comics?

11 years ago
Uh...I won't make any promises but I might draw stuff if you tell me to!

Comics?

11 years ago

Looks pretty cool. Found it funny I was a cat person lol.

Comics?

11 years ago

I was just curious :)

Comics?

11 years ago
Sweet...Lol

Comics?

11 years ago

Haha, the fact that I had a top hat and bow tie pleased me to no end.  Also, the diabolical grin when I said "that's what makes it difficult" was priceless, I loved it. Any particular reason why I was a jester in the previous game?

At any rate, great job, I loved it and i'm looking forward to future editions.

Comics?

11 years ago

That was awesome! I just wish I was in it.

Comics?

11 years ago
Bo... You voted for yourself. I don't know what that means, haha. You've been the one really looking like he's trying to confuse people here, under the guise of the jester. From Zero of the first topic. That's pretty much the only reason you were the jester. And I'm drawing at least one more comic for this "MINISERIES". Playa'll be included. Though it would've been pretty funny to include the OOC lines from earlier in the game and have the characters talking to that giant disembodied hand, I just didn't find a place for it -- DANGIT.

Comics?

11 years ago

Awesome, I cant wait to seethe part were I die.

Comics?

11 years ago

Haha, oh yeah, forgot about that.

Comics?

11 years ago
#3 - The Perfect Cover

I think I'm in the home stretch, but I'm trying to force myself not to look ahead...or at least not to see the details. It keeps things THRILLING. I've gotta figure out how to draw these death scenes, though. And thanks, everyone...for the big support.

Comics?

11 years ago

Am I wearing a scarf?

Good work again. Lol'd at Romuls' jazz hands.

Comics?

11 years ago

I'm loving this so much!

Comics?

11 years ago

I love how cool my avatar interpation looks. Bo jester assinsan thing looks really creepy. I lol'd when I said Romulus or bo with rom right behind me.

Comics?

11 years ago

Hehehe =)

Comics?

11 years ago

These are beautiful. 

Comics?

11 years ago

Haha, I don't know what i liked more, Rom's jazz hands or my counter-jazz hands :P

Comics?

11 years ago

.... oops...

Comics?

11 years ago
#4 - Castle of Cold Blood

This seems like it would be the end of it, but I'd like to make a fifth and final comic. Working with these last few posts sure will be...confusing.

Also, what supercoolanimeguy is your avatar, cool? All this time I've figured it was L, but could it be...someone else...!?

Comics?

11 years ago

No its the main character from

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle, Kaito Daimon

His eye lights up when he uses his ability to see the answers to deadly puzzles.

Comics?

11 years ago

It does favor L, but I think his hair was spikey and almost straight back with just a few strands in his face rather than all those strands.

Comics?

11 years ago

I think my guy was the best looking with the sword the whole coat thing was impressive.

Comics?

11 years ago

Dude, I had a scarf. You can't beat a scarf.

Comics?

11 years ago

Shin guards... that is all.

Comics?

11 years ago

Bro, Top hat and poofy bowtie. You can all suck it.

Comics?

11 years ago

Haha, didn't we play twice? If you're looking to make more comics, I seem to remember taking a hit for Ugi, and we killed almost everyone :P

Comics?

11 years ago

I thought Hitman in the Parlor was so much more epic than Assassin in the Palace. It went right down to the wire.

Comics?

11 years ago

I loved it! I liked how you included me calling everyone assholes in it.

If you're interested in making another comic, Hitman in the Parlor was pretty cool and I would look forward to reading a comic ersion of it.

Comics?

11 years ago

Reminds me, before I post another forum game I owe a few people the ending to Werewolf mafia.

Comics?

11 years ago

are we finally getting that? awesome.

Comics?

11 years ago

I like my hat, allot. Looking forward to the final conclusion.

Comics?

11 years ago

Reminded me of Lufi's from one piece. I only saw a little as a kid, but that's what immediately popped into my mind.

Comics?

11 years ago

That was exactly what I was thinking bo.

Comics?

11 years ago

Though Bo sort of butchered his name lol.

Comics?

11 years ago

Yeah Bo next time it's LUFFY not Lufi.

Comics?

11 years ago

nonononono. Luffy implies "luh-fee", while lufi implies "lue-fee". Those writers just do not know what they're doing.

Comics?

11 years ago

One Piece is from japan, so words are pronounced the way japanese people pronounce them. So Luffy is pronouced Lue-fee.

Comics?

11 years ago

That is what popped into my head too. :P

Comics?

11 years ago

Epic. Just Epic.

Comics?

11 years ago
#5 - Grudges, Death, and a Glass of Chianti

Even with this explanation for everyone meeting up and talking again...this doesn't make sense.

By the way, forgot to answer Killa_Robot back there: it's a scarf. And don't diss Luffy. I didn't have him in mind at all when drawin' ugilick. I just thought that a person with an avatar that is the sunset should be wearing some nice summer clothes. I was thinking more of a 'Pokemon Bug Catcher' image.

I don't think I'll do a Hitman in the Parlor thing in the near future...but I might do it in the future future. Also, I'm glad you kids liked it...but it's too bad we're missing the star of the whole thing, Rom. Rom-com. Gin Rommy. Remus. Rom-bus. The Big Leromsky.

Comics?

11 years ago

Drinkin a martini, like every boss king should after evading death.

Well done lol.

Er, guess it's a Chianti, still good though.

Comics?

11 years ago

Haha, you captured my <-< really well, but I always saw it as slanted eyes pointing in your direction.

Comics?

11 years ago

Those ghost look straight out of a cartoon and caused me to laugh. I really hope you do other mafias. It adds a certain appeal to the game.

Comics?

11 years ago

Haha, I like your take on the ending!

Comics?

11 years ago

I need to bookmark this thread. 

Comics?

11 years ago
Just read through the Hitman in the Parlor thread, and this action's totes tight. Less Death Notey and text-blockish, and while I do like the greater part of Death Note, which I guess is evidenced by morphing that Phi Brain guy into L, it would certainly make for some good gun-busting and arguments. It's too bad, though, that Rom keeps getting the short end of the stick. Looks like it'd make for a fun comic, but augh, the summer's almost over! I already do so much drawing on the computer during the school week, so by the time I finish doing that with my free time I'll probably have no free time left to use. And then I'll have to do my homework.

Comics?

11 years ago

I dont know about you but My winter break is coming up so You think we might get that other comic before then?

Comics?

11 years ago
I have one-and-a-half weeks of school left or something like that. EDIT: Wait, that's not a good answer at all. That's not even an answer. Expect something in later December.

Comics?

11 years ago

It is later December!

Comics?

11 years ago
Guhhhhhh! The thing about me is that I'm a slacker. I'm currently finishing up a project that I've had ample time to work on and haven't even started on the next comic. Tonight I'll try to push myself on that project, at least. So I'll keep the Mafia in my mind, but I won't make any promises until I actually create some kind of finished product. I'll apologize for putting up a date I can't make, though.