Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

The Court continued

11 years ago

So I thought I'd mention that I'm continuing work on The Court, though now I'm using Choice Script, for a few reasons.

I just find it a better system. Easier to edit, stats feel better, and it's so more efficient to have everything in one place. Plus maybe I'll make some money off of it. I mean no offense to this site, it was a great start, but this is a better fit for me.

But I thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/105277770/dfabulich-choicescript-23e5605/web/mygame/index.html

A few things have been added. I'm getting better at coding and I'm really excited about this.

I've got a thread about it on the Choice of Games forum. Just in case you haven't checked out their site, you should.

The Court continued

11 years ago

Not bad at all.

However, this is where the bigger boys play.  I hope you made it (even better) like the first one!

The Court continued

11 years ago

Managed to test out the demo a few times, actually I found it on their first trywm haha I love it, continue it, please? Beautiful storyline, (well, to me to others its flippin insane, but thats the fun part)

The Court continued

11 years ago

Choice of Games does have some good games, but you really can do so much more with your stories here that you just can't do there (like Inventories) . And with really huge projects, the advanced editor here blows the doors off Choice Script.

That said, I'm still interested in ready the rest of your story, wherever you finish it - so be sure to post a link when you're done!

The Court continued

11 years ago

I'm pleased to know you're continuing it. I have to say, your story is one of the few on here where I found the world pretty captivating and it's one of my top favorites, which is... saying a lot for an incomplete work. Though, I am sorry to see you're moving it to a new site. i wish you luck in its completion and I'll drop by to check it out.