Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

How can I change the order of the pages?

11 years ago

I don't see any arrows nor I'm able to edit the # of the pages, what can I do to change that order? Thanks :D

11 years ago

Page numbers in the Advanced Editor are assigned by the system as you create them. You can't change them or re-order them unfortunately.

You can however, organize your stories to some degree by using Chapters, but if you do that, you'll want to become familiar with the $DEST := @P100 Script so that you can make your links jump from page to page across Chapters, where right now, the Graphic Interface only allows you to jump from page to page in the same Chapter and only the Start Page of other Chapters.

If you haven't already, I suggest creating a Test Storygame and trying all sorts of stuff out in it to see what you might want to bring into your actual story.

11 years ago

Thanks! :)

11 years ago

(Ignore this)

11 years ago

How can I? It beckons like a proverbial Big Red Button! I must push it to see what happens! *push *push *push... Anything?  devil

11 years ago

Yes! The CYS DEMON RISES UP AND... Does nothing, actually. I'm a pretty friendly demon! (most of the time...)