Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Cat Mario

11 years ago

I find this game hilarious.

http://games.337.com/en/gameplay/cat_mario_

Cat Mario

11 years ago

bump

Cat Mario

11 years ago

dafuq did i just play o.o

Cat Mario

11 years ago

exactly

Cat Mario

11 years ago

That was an interesting game, lol.

Cat Mario

11 years ago

What an amazing game! It was a game of blood, sweat, and tears, a beautiful, honest storyline, with realistic romance, gut-wrenching action, and a touching storyline with characters players are forced into the greatest combination of love and hate. The difficulty was just right, and the graphics were realistic, shiny, and truly among the most beautiful I have ever played. An instant classic, blowing the orginal mario games, and all of their creepypastas, out of the cosmos. Game of the year 2013, no?

Cat Mario

11 years ago

In other words, you didn't play it.

Cat Mario

11 years ago

Have you no comprehension of my sarcasm? I apologize for my uncertain terms.

Cat Mario

11 years ago

Was just a joke, calm down

Cat Mario

11 years ago

Again, I'm sorry, man. Why do slightly larger words make people sound angrier? Interesting bit of psychology there.

Cat Mario

11 years ago

Probably because you sound like a douche, in all honesty.

Cat Mario

11 years ago

This.

Also, I don't know what you think are big words but I was referring to the obvious insulting tone not your perfectly normal vocabulary

Cat Mario

11 years ago

You have no comprehension of my sarcasm? I apologize for my uncertain terms

=

You didn't understand I was being sarcastic? Sorry, I should try being clearer next time.

Slightly longer than everyday speech words, I use them because it makes the sentences shorter... Also, the translated version sounds even more sarcastic and insulting than the first. I apologize for that also.

Cat Mario

11 years ago

No, it wasn't that I didn't understand what you said the first time. I understood it perfectly well, but what peeved me was the fact that you had to make it sound like an insult. At the very least, I was insulted (and I am frankly even more insulted by the fact that you feel as if you have to translate what you say) by the very obvious questioning of my intelligence and/or literary skills.

Cat Mario

11 years ago

I was apologizing for my tone, as it was unintentional. And reading it over  me realizing that it sounded worse. Thus questioning MY intelligence and/or literary skills, not yours. As I said, my apologies. I'm the one with bad communication skills/writing skills, not you.

Cat Mario

11 years ago

Apology accepted, good day sir

Cat Mario

11 years ago

And have a happy new year as well, good sir. :D