Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Well since its obviously taking Berka forever to finish Dungeon Stompage 2 and it'll still be awhile before I finish up Eternal, I'm just going to go ahead and grace Berka with my trophy now.

Not sure if this exactly changes the balance in power between him and Aman, but it certainly can't hurt.

Oh and Amy got demoted. Her unwillingness to super glue everyone's eyelids, nostrils and mouths shut while they were asleep displays a disappointing lack of willingness to do what needs to be done. (And she calls herself a true daughter of chaos! For Shame!)

But Amy's demotion is Fireplay's potential gain. We'll see.

Anyway congrats to Berka. Now if he can somehow get trophies from some of the other elders around here, then maybe one day he'll have his very own penguin trophy.

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Buhahahahaha.

Good one. Like the others will actually return.

(also congrats berka)

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Oh god, now BZ has a god to help him.....

(Anyways, Congratz Berk!)

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Congrats Berkshire

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Congratz BZ!

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Congratz BZ, well deserved.

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Good job BZ!

I could glue then shut now? If I add an extra layer of chaos, will it make up for my hesitation?

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

I did the job for her, and added some fire for extra entertainment! 

Picked this unlucky fellow since everybody else is awake now.

imageMuhahahaha!

Also congrats BerkaZerka!

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

I... I... I WILL NOT BE OUTDONE! I... Can't be outdone...

Amy will plot and scheme and plot and scheme and plot and scheme and plot and scheme some more.... Amy will earn the pretty trophy, yes she will... pretty trophy will be hers, all hers... but Amy must look sane, at least for now... No-one will tell Amy how to get pretty trophy if Amy does not look sane... Amy will find out how to get pretty trophy and than Amy will get pretty trophy...

So, how do you even get pretty tro- I mean, these trophies anyway?

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Cool stuff!

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Congrats BZ! 

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Thanks all and especially his Most High Lord of Darkness - Endmaster!

I have to go offline for a few hours, but I'll be back later to post here again  ^-^

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Probably sacrificing some fish to Endmaster... 

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Fish?

Dang, I wish I had known that before spending all that money on the seventy two hook... Um, virgins... yeah, that's it, virgins... for the sacrifice...

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

72 virgins are too common. Fishes on the other hand(paw, flipper, whatever), are way rarer! I bet Endmaster gets sick of virgins sometimes, so he would LOVE having fishes sacrificed. Especially if they are fresh from the ocean...

Mmn... Fishes... No time to waste on forum posts, I'm of to get my fish fix now!

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

No, some munchy polar bears are rarer. Sacrifice 8196 to appease the gods elders.

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Pfft. What Elders?

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

this site has been up for 6 years and I didn't know about it? crap now I'm rethinking my life...

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Actually it's been up for 10-12 years

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

... I hate my life now Why did you have to ruin my life *handgun bullet entering a brain sound* I hate my life... lol

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

News Report:

"Hugo23 can shoot himself in the brain and still complain about life." 

Also on a totally unrelated topic; This station will be calling Endmaster who has been working on his CYOA.com famous story Eternal.

We will get back to you as soon as we figure out how to call his house without the magical curse he puts on anybody who calls his house affecting our employees.

End News Report

Coming up next: 

"What will Aman do now that BerkaZerka has gain Undead approval?"

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Yes yes I can

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

I love this new Trophy! It's so shiny AND poisonous looking...  ^v^

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Berka got your trophy End? Impressive. Definitely catches my eye. I shall check Berka out and see what I think.

nate

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

To answer Amy's trophy question: Well for me there was a combination of a few things.

Just going by writing alone I was mainly looking at Dead Man Walking and Dungeon Stompage (Surprised that one isn't featured) as the examples of good stories. They're fairly long and complex and I liked them a lot. Berka also managed to insert about an equal amount of writing and "game stuff" into them so that they are probably about on par with Madglee's Mommy story in that regard. Of course the theme of both stories helped too.

The fact that Alex had handed him his trophy caught my attention as well (Much like me handing out my trophy apparently caught Fleshy's attention).

As I said, I was going to wait until Berka came out with DS2 before making a final decision, but I'm fairly confident that it'll end up being just as good as the first one, plus Berka was a good enough sport to participate in my random and completely arbitrary "tests" so I said to hell with it and gave him the trophy ahead of time.

Of course the other trophy holders might have stricter or easier judgements than I do on the matter. (Those that are still around that is)

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Well damn. I'm no good at Storygame making, I always get distracted by- OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT SHINY THING?!?!?!?!

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

*Watches as Amy2 runs towards the shiny penny*

Hmm... Perhaps I can use this to my advantage? hehehehe

So Endmaster, did I do a good enough job to get back on the -possible giving of your trophy away- list?

Also Happy anniversary about joining the site 6 years ago.

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Congrats, BZ.

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Congratulations!

Berka's Reward

10 years ago

Thanks everyone  ^-^

It's motivating me to start plugging away more at Dungeon Stompage II - I can't wait till that sucker is finished!