Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Game idea - opinions/suggestions?

10 years ago

For my first game, I'm doing one about a horse: will you behave and become a pampered pet pony or will you be vicious and get put down. Do you think it sounds ok?

And is there anything you particularly want in it? 

Thanks for the help!!

10 years ago

I don't know how much scope is there, but if you put in some effort, a good storygame can sprout.(note that the effort part is very important)

10 years ago

Can I eat the pony if it is bad?

10 years ago

Nukelar Ets u naw yu DED!

10 years ago

Hrm... The thing is, if I'm vicious, I'd sooner like the ending where I literally bite the face off of the euthanization doctor and run off into the wild rather than get put down. And horses CAN do that, it was a common occurence in the medieval days when horses were the second best weapon to a war axe.

10 years ago

Ok, I'll have a think about that as an alternate ending too.....

10 years ago

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that one, but just for you, I'll work out one ending where the pony gets eaten ;) xx

10 years ago

I intend to put in plenty of time, if people think this could actually work.... Thanks for your support!! :) xx

10 years ago

It is now published! Enjoy!

10 years ago

WHERE IS PONY EATING PART?

10 years ago

I am very sorry - I completely forgot :( I will write another story, though, if you like, nuclear, to incorporate this? Maybe inbox me with a list of ideal criteria and I will write a second game specifically with you in mind? Xx

10 years ago

You can unpublish the story and add another part on. Dont worry it wont remove the save and ratings

10 years ago

Ok, nuclear: I have changed one of the endings so the pony now gets sacrificed and eaten. Can you find which ending? ;)

10 years ago

It will remove saves, just not ratings..

10 years ago

It said there were no saved games ;)

10 years ago

Fuck yes

10 years ago

Btw u still doing bdsm club?

10 years ago

I wasn't convinced about it.... Do you reckon it was worth continuing? I'm trying to find things moron the site so far ;)