Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

PLEASE HELP!

one year ago
I'm desperately looking for a story game where you play as a college student and try to finish your term paper while attending a party
Has anybody here played it before? please let me know

PLEASE HELP!

one year ago

Any idea at all what it might have been called?

There's been a recent switch around in categories, so it'd probably be in the Modern category, but it could also potentially be in Love/Dating, Family Friendly, Mystery/Thriller or possibly even Horror depending entirely on the content of the story.

Also keep in mind that there is now a rating limit on story games where any game with a rating of less than 2.5 will automatically be unpublished from storygames, so if the game you're looking for was particularly short and frankly, not very good, then there's a possibility that it's no longer published on the site, in which case you would need both the name of the author and the name of the game in order to find the unpublished version.

PLEASE HELP!

one year ago
This sounds familiar, I will have a look around as soon as I wake up a little more. Did it have a picture on the main page?

PLEASE HELP!

one year ago

Sounds like one of AppDude's stories. "After midnight" or something like that.

Anyway he took all his stories down for some reason. In fact I'm pretty sure he just outright deleted them.

PLEASE HELP!

one year ago
Ah right, it was one of his. I knew it sounded familiar. Before Midnight actually, just found it in the deleted games section.

I knew he'd taken several down, didn't realize he'd actually gone and deleted them too.

PLEASE HELP!

one year ago
I didn't know it was gone either, I recall playing it and thinking it was decent. I actually thought Killa wrote it, but I guess I confused it with his school storygame that I haven't read yet

PLEASE HELP!

one year ago

Given that he was a Nintendo shill bot, probably just as well. Not a good look for the site and all.

PLEASE HELP!

one year ago

Yeah I actually noticed that it was gone a little while ago, kind of sad. I wanted to earn that profile badge mug from the "secret" ending. Oh well

PLEASE HELP!

one year ago
WHAT