Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi! I'm a newbie

10 months ago
I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. Looking forward to reading and interacting with some of the great work I've seen here. If there are any cool stories people think I'd enjoy, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi! I'm a newbie

10 months ago
Welcome! I hope you like it here.

If you want cool stories, always start with the highest rated of the category you're interested in. Otherwise, general highest rated has the best stories overall.

Hi! I'm a newbie

10 months ago

Welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing you in the forum. Is there a certain type of genre you are looking for in a 'cool' storygame?

Hi! I'm a newbie

10 months ago
Usually a good fantasy setting is 'cool' to me

Hi! I'm a newbie

10 months ago
Well no shortage of that here, fantasy is so popular we had to split it into two categories.

Hi! I'm a newbie

10 months ago
Welcome to the site! Let us know if you have any questions. And if there anything in particular you're looking for in a storygame? Add it was stated the featured games in whatever category are a good place to start, but you might find more digging around in profiles once you find an author you like.

If you're on PC, there are Firefox and Chrome extensions in Brad's profile to let you turn on dark mode and some other features from your profile if that makes reading more confortable for you. https://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=bradindvorak

Hi! I'm a newbie

10 months ago
Thanks a lot.

Hi! I'm a newbie

10 months ago

Welcome to the site!  Looking at the Newly Created list will highlight the recent flush of output for the Gone Fishin' contest.

Hi! I'm a newbie

10 months ago
Welcome to the site. I do hope you enjoy your time here.