Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

PIT OF SHAME(?)

2 years ago

I, in my own stupidity, have failed to finish a storygame for Corgi's recent contest. It seems that it now entails me to be relocated to a so-called, "pit of shame". Pray tell, what new adventures await me in this dreary dump of disapprobation? Am I seeing banishment in the near future? Perhaps a quick whip to the buttocks with mama's wooden spoon and I shall be on my merry way? But no, I fear something far more sinister awaits me. So, in my discomfort, I get down on my knees and ask, "Do you guys offer a 'Get Out of Jail Free' card for Noobs?"

PIT OF SHAME(?)

2 years ago
Sorry, no.

PIT OF SHAME(?)

2 years ago

Nope. You can only crawl your way out on select times of the year when the contest stars align, and only then by blood, sweat, and tears.

PIT OF SHAME(?)

2 years ago

I had to double check that you were even in there since I don't even know who you are.

PIT OF SHAME(?)

2 years ago

Essentially, you have to enter another contest to escape the clutches of the pit the next time one rolls around. However, if you fail the price is twice as steep. Also your bio on your profile is funny.

PIT OF SHAME(?)

2 years ago

I mean, he shouldn't have anything to be scared of. Everyone knows that it's super easy to get on End's good side. All one has to do is tag him 3 times. Super simple

PIT OF SHAME(?)

2 years ago

Ebon, you wound me. 

PIT OF SHAME(?)

2 years ago

I'd say fear is the proper way you should feel, so it's a step in the right direction.

PIT OF SHAME(?)

2 years ago

Oof. Ever so often someone will tempt fate. Oh well. In that case you have everything to fear from him.

PIT OF SHAME(?)

2 years ago

Never!