Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Been dying to ask this

one year ago

Who the fuck is coins?

I hear so many mentions and I've done lots of digging in the forums, and all I get is that it's Spartacus? But is there an origin account or any reason they're connected? What's up with his mom?

Just... what.

Been dying to ask this

one year ago
Something about everyone fucking coins' mom, idk. It's all very unwholesome.

Been dying to ask this

one year ago

Your avatar goes very well with this question.

Anyway, coins is one of the long term CYS members that has gotten to the point where he'd probably be completely forgotten about due to inactivity, if not for the established running joke about his mom.

Short history:

Coins like many CYStians got his start here as a snot nosed 13 year old that used to shitpost and be edgy. Though by far the more annoying thing he did was post huge meme pics all the damn time. It got to the point where I just started making jokes about fucking his mom which became established CYS canon.

He sort of stopped posting the large meme pics in threads, but by that time his mom was forever mine, so the jokes continued.

Eventually as he grew up, he was a bit more of a contributing member of CYStia and his retardation was waved away.

Though in these last few years, coins just isn't active anymore. Other interests perhaps, but he still pops up enough to keep a bit of a presence that we know he's alive. Though he's sort of reverted to being a 13 year old seeing as he does nothing but post in Arab fundamentalist memes now.

Been dying to ask this

one year ago
His original account was made in 2014, the injokes go very far back.

He's been tied to a missile aimed at Tel Aviv since 2019 though, and only communicates through MEMRI meme these days.

What his mom and Endmaster have is special, they were a thing well before Endmaster got in the habit of sliding down the chimney of every other mom every night too.

Been dying to ask this

one year ago

Ah! Thank you for the year. I just wasn't looking far enough back. I've found him now