Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Rest In Peace, Malk

9 months ago
Our dear friend and fellow CYStian Malkalack has passed away at Castle Anthrax, Canada reportedly due to sudden cardiac death via plaque rupture. His last words that we know of will be preserved here in this memorium thread for the beloved capybara and man.

Local police and medical personel reported his death a few hours later. Police have managed to arrest 150 lonely young blonde and burnette women all between the ages of 17.5 and 19.5 who are believed to be involved with the death of the esteemed community member. Given they are in canada, no other crimes had been committed recently and so the trial was of exceptional expediency. Without any legal protection, except being in canada, they are likely to face community service by jury. In turn, the life expectancy of men is predicted to go down should the community be serviced for too long. The all male and lesbian jury is still out on whether to reduce or extend this sentencing but we'll be hearing the verdict by mid-morning tomorrow.

In the following weekend let us all remember Malk for who he was and how he touched our lives. If you have anything you'd like to say about our good friend, please share with the community. Let us celebrate the life he lived and grieve together this terrible loss.

Rest in peace, Malk.

Rest In Peace, Malk

9 months ago
I will always remember Malk as a true champion of Allah, who in His infinite wisdom saw fit to see past his homosexual tendencies and other degenerate behaviors in light of his exemplary devotion. Truly, he was one of the Canadians of all time.

Vaya con Dios.

Rest In Peace, Malk

9 months ago

Of all the Canadian souls I have known his was the most...

American.

Rest In Peace, Malk

9 months ago
It hurts me to do this to such a respected member, knowing he has the pure and noble soul of a capybara, but Malk will be raised with unholy magics. We will keep him in this terrible limbo state watching his flesh rot away while separated from Allah's grace until he finally finishes the monkey trilogy.

Rest In Peace, Malk

9 months ago
He may smell and look the same but the groans of pain will never quite form opinions on modern movies the same way. These are sad times.

Rest In Peace, Malk

9 months ago

Bring me my goblin-slaying blade! Inshallah Malk must be avenged!

Rest In Peace, Malk

9 months ago

He may have died in the darkness of Kappa Kappa Gamma, but now he will be eternally basking within Allah's light.

F