Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Aphrodite's Orphan: Updating My Storygame

2 months ago

Hi, guys. It's been a while. Since I finished my novel a few months ago, I've finally decided to revise my second CYOA,  Aphrodite's Orphan. Mostly I want to get rid of any typos and spelling errors, but I was thinking about adding a few (and I mean only few) alternate endings. Probably starting tomorrow (August 21st) I'll un-publish the piece so I can begin the editing process. I'm a caregiver for a 79 year old woman with Vascular Dementia, so this probably will be for a few weeks. But this storygame has always meant a lot to me, so I want to polish it to make it something for the ages-- or does that last part make me sound like I'm full of myself? Wish me luck. Later, I want to start reviewing more games on this site and offering my feedback; I've been a stranger for too long. Hope everyone is feeling PEACHY!!!!!!!!!!

2 months ago
Good luck! I look forward to reviewing it in a few weeks, update the thread when that time comes.

2 months ago

Okay, I will. Thanks.

2 months ago
You've got the personal editor role set, so you can actually go in and fix typos without needing to take it down first if you prefer.

Always glad to see more of you around though.

2 months ago

Thanks, Mizal. Yeah, I just realized I could do that. It's nice to keep my stats up. Thanks for the positive sentiments. Hope you and yours are doing well.