Tales of the Solar Schism

A sci-fi storygame by Randy_Lahey and TerranImperium

Player Rating3.94/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 26 ratings since 09/06/2021
Played 258 times (finished 29)

Story Difficulty3/8

"Trek through the forest"

Play Length3/8

"A nice jog down the driveway"

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.
Long ago, the Sol Commonwealth that united all humankind under one banner split apart, and only chaos reigned across the star system. Ideological differences over the implementation genetic enhancements tore it apart: those arguing for the limitless implementation of this technology to push humanity into a New Era were opposed by many others who objected on ethical grounds. it would be creating a caste system with a stratified elite and destroy the Republic. After the Fall, two factions coalesced around these ideological cores, who now wage an unending war for control of the solar system. You are the firstborn offspring of the Patriarch of House Harridan, and have fled your comfortable residence the Solarian Aristocracy under the cover of night, to stake out a new life in the Second Solar Commonwealth. As an enhanced human, you feel like a fish out of water. Will you manage to fit in, tear down the Solarian Aristocracy and find your true purpose?

Player Comments

view more...
Gryphon on 9/9/2021 2:31:55 PM with a score of 0
view more...
— John Harridan on 10/12/2021 1:14:24 AM with a score of 0
view more...
WizzyCat on 9/14/2021 8:16:52 PM with a score of 0
view more...
TharaApples on 9/12/2021 4:30:34 PM with a score of 0
view more...
ninjapitka on 9/7/2021 9:30:51 PM with a score of 0
view more...
325boy on 9/6/2021 5:16:11 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments