WWI Pliot

A historical storygame by AmazingAnimal5

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 9 ratings so far

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length2/8

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

                    World War I was the first war in which aircraft played a major role. Both sides introduced many different aircraft, trying to get the upper hand in the air. The war began with slow and clumsy observation planes. In 1915, the German Fokker Eindecker, equipped with a forward firing machine gun, wreaked havoc over the sky for almost a whole year. However the introduction of new allied aircraft such as the Nieuport 11 and De Havilland 2 gave the Allies the upper hand until the Germans introduced Albatros D-series. The Allies countered with the Sopwith Camel, S.E.5a, Sopwith Pup, Sopwith Triplane, SPAD VII, and Nieuport 17. The Germans then regained the upper hand with the Fokker Dr.1 Triplane & Fokker D.VII biplane. Would You Survive? Also, this is my first storygame, so please be gentle with your ratings.

Enjoy!

Player Comments

view more...
Darius_Conwright on 8/11/2023 4:56:10 AM with a score of 0
view more...
TypewriterCat on 8/10/2023 8:45:11 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Mizal on 8/10/2023 7:31:50 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments