Driorus

A fantasy storygame by Sweclover

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level7/8

"Anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

Takes place in a future United States of America. The whole world was involved in a nuclear/bio warfare war. The world was nearly destroyed. The U.S managed to recover and put up a 500 foot rock wall around the whole country. The leaders say they are keeping out the evil and monsters of the rest of the world..but there are monsters in the States now known as Driorus already. The bio warfare messed with humanities genetics. Peoples DNA became crossed with Animalistic DNA. People who are pure human are now called Undiluted, people with enhanced sight, smell, and hearing are the Embellished, people that look normal besides having animal teeth, eyes, and ears are known as the Corrupt, the Obscene are like the Corrupt only they can also have tails, animal paws for hands, and random patches of fur, and the last group is simply know as the Dark. The Dark are people who can actually shape shift into animals. You will be playing as Avelina Osier. She is a Dark, and can transform into a black wolf. Her Father, Mother, and Brother are all also wolves and they are the leaders of the Dark people. The Dark world is not simple, someone has to be in charge and things must get done, people taken care of and all of that. Avelina has to deal with choosing a mate since she is about to turn 18 and has no choice but to be mated off according to wolf culture. Her life gets even more complicated than just picking a mate when she finds out that her people and the other two 'unclean' nations plan on battling the undiluted and the embellished. Her father decides to send her with his demands before starting war, that way everyone can maybe, somehow, decide on a peaceful resolve. In order to talk to the undiluted president or Shepherd as he is called Avelina will have to cross the whole country, which means she will venture through all of the peoples lands. Can she do if safely? And in the end, will it even matter?

Player Comments

Show All Comments