What Triumph Looks Like

Player Rating3.95/8

"#460 overall, #46 for 2016"
based on 55 ratings since 06/01/2016
played 472 times (finished 57)

"trek through the forest"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

This is my first attempt at an interactive story-game. It may contain some offensive material, as it is written from the perspective of a boy living in England in an alternative universe in which the Nazi's won World War Two. Please read at your discretion, and leave feedback!

It was interesting. I was disappointed that the story wasn't really complete, and was more of just an extended preview. Also, I thought there was a weird focus on eye color which really wasn't a big part of Nazi ideology and seemed out of place. It seemed like the protagonist thought that Nazism would continue long after, even though they'd achieved their goal and they no longer needed a scapegoat, so it was weird.

As well as this, the protagonist seemed eerily jaded towards Nazism, even though he would've grown up at the height of an empire and been subjected to propganda all his life, so I don't really understand why he's not a loyal Nazi.

I loved the interesting take on alternative history, with Hitler being killed in an obvious coup by Himmler, and the new world it created.

The grammer and such was superb, as well.

All in all, quite a good and interesting story, although there were a few plotholes and such, but well done.
-- Steve24833 on 6/19/2016 7:23:07 PM with a score of 0
Felt like I was in an episode of the Twilight Zone...
-- G.M. Dandridge on 1/20/2018 8:52:12 AM with a score of 0
Well, this was very interesting indeed. A dystopian future where the Nazis won. Unfortunately, I had to click through about 20 one-link pages and that's what has brought your rating down, really.
-- Saika on 9/28/2017 4:54:11 AM with a score of 0
It was alright, I wish it was finished though, I see potential in this story
-- CowBoySkinnyLinny on 11/27/2016 9:31:52 PM with a score of 0
Good, but short and the ending was unsatisfaying.
-- Lancelot on 9/18/2016 12:40:48 PM with a score of 0
work on it more
-- omgitschowhall on 6/30/2016 4:13:12 PM with a score of 0
Eh...It was good, but I don't like "To Be Continued" things.
-- Deathdefender on 6/23/2016 8:57:21 PM with a score of 0
It's very good, but 'To be continued' endings always get lower ratings. This could easily be 7/8 if it was only complete. I do love your writing style, though- It wasn't too heavy and it gave just enough description.
-- Cinderblaze on 6/20/2016 10:46:12 AM with a score of 0
Good idea, but I hate to be continued. Absolutely hate it. Make a okay first story, doesn't have to be long. Then, make another set in the same timeframe and universe.
-- madmax on 6/17/2016 3:40:36 PM with a score of 0
I thought it was okay, but I think it needs a sequel where you can lead your people to war against the Nazis. WWIII.
-- ThatRandomGuy1 on 6/7/2016 9:14:31 PM with a score of 0