Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Group Therapy with EndMaster

5 years ago

People have gathered in an unremarkable room, pulling folding chairs from a corner and setting them up in a circle. These people came from all walks of life. Americans, Eastern Europeans, East Asians, Liberals, Conservatives, and even a few who genuinely believe that the South will rise again.

They gathered for one purpose. Group Therapy.

"I can't stop f**king cats!" one says

"I'm a talking dog" Said another

"Holy s**t! You can talk!" A member said

"I thought you were an emotional support animal." The being seated next to the member said.

"Holy s**t! A talking dick!" Said the dog

The room was silenced as a being of another plane entered the room. Some said that he was born of the Void itself. The truth is that the previous realm he dwelt in had plenty in it. It was infinite in fact.

"Hello Gang!" The dark being projected

"Hello End Master" The room intoned in reply

"EndMasterEndMasterEndMaster" Someone new to the room screeched before ceasing to exist.

"Wut" The man next to him said.

"HelloKitty4365 isn't here anymore. Where they go is up to them, but they'll never be here again" Said the dark one.

"Today we're going to talk about addiction." the End said.

"So we're all on the same page I'm going to present a scenario and you are going to reply by saying addicted." He continued.

"If you can't sleep without a fifth of Jameson?" The End spoke.

"Addicted" The group replied

"If you've sold your families belongings for another hit?" The End approached the center with.

"Addicted." The group intoned.

"What hit you in the face last night?"

"Addicted." The group ended the spell with.

"Wait! I see what you did there." Said a robot that was once a man.

Time warped, reality shifted and the memories shifted with them. Ones and zeros moved in magnetic storage and chemicals changed in the fleshier forms of information storage. Everyone in the room but the one that brought this end had one more reason to return to the room next week.

"I'm sorry gang. That's all the time we have for this session. I'll see you all again next week." The End Master projected into the very minds of those in the room. He left through the door then. Or at least that's what everyone in the room perceived. Thier therapist didn't really leave much like he never entered to begin with. He was from an infinite plane, and was eternal even those who saw him perceived the robes of a necromancer.

"That was Amazing! EndMaster really is the best!" Screeched an insect before she hopped off her chair.

The group began to put the chairs back in the corner when a cell phone pinged. The robot that once bore another form said. "Each of our bank accounts just got hit up for two hundred United States Dollars."

"Worth it!" Screeched the insect.

5 years ago
I don't know if I'd make the assumption that the average CYStian even has $200, let alone a bank account, but this was a cute/weird take on our grand tradition of self insert forum stories. Not sure if you were aware that End has a psychology degree but that just makes the therapy session even more fitting. Took me a moment to get the pun with the last 'Addicted' (hint for others: say it out loud) But I need to have The Talk with you about dialogue is punctuated I see, I'll make an appointment for 2pm next Monday. (bring $200)

5 years ago

Fair enough about the money. I think at least half of the members on this site are teenagers. The psychology degree makes this so much better.

I'll fix the dialogue. I hadn't noticed I did that. I'm normally pretty good about that

5 years ago

Never mind. Can't edit anymore.

5 years ago

10/10 would do that again.  

5 years ago

This is amazing. I think the lack of punctuation in some areas made it better lol. I wonder if it's a coincidence that the only screechers were the noob and the insect... A hidden message perhaps? @Cricket

5 years ago

He finds my voice shrill and annoying?  

5 years ago

I was thinking it might have been a hidden insult, but maybe I'm just going tin foil hat on you.

5 years ago

I had assumed everyone in that situation besides End was insulted.  

5 years ago

Cricket screeching was mostly just my way of saying how excited Cricket seems to be about being able to communicate with her favorite Author most every time they communicate. Also she's a teenage girl that's excited.

I gave cameos to Corgi, Chan-bot, and Cricket but didn't really direct insults to anyone specific. I did insult pretty much all of CYS though.

5 years ago

I approve of that explanation.

Insults are good, yes.  

5 years ago
I'll be sure to cameo derp-russen somewhere in return

5 years ago

No lie Chanbot. I have the most material for you. Your general conduct on the discord server actually would make you the most fun to write in my opinion.