Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello

10 years ago

Hi!

I never did get around to making an introduction thread, as I didn't expect to post anything on the forums. My apologies for jumping out of the shadows those random times. And for, you know, making an introduction three months late.sad

Honestly, the high activity of these forums kind of intimidated me at first since I'm as every bit as wallflower-ish on the Internet as I am in real life. So yeah.

Hello

10 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your stay. :D

Hello

10 years ago

I have a similar case of hanging in the background for far too long too.  Hope to see you around often.

Seriously, my first post was me bemoaning how I wasted it in a drug discussion.

Hello

10 years ago

Wasn't your first post a link to hentai? XD

Haha, welcome to the site forums Allusional ^_^

Hello

10 years ago

Can I see? :3

Hello

10 years ago

No dearie, please keep your lust to elves.

Those racist bastards should all get impregnated by other races so they can learn what multicultural is.

Hello

10 years ago

They have a right to feel superior. Legolas was prettier than most of the women in LOTR...

Hello

10 years ago

Legolas was so hot. <3

Hello

10 years ago

Hello!

Hello

10 years ago

Welcome, here's your free chicken.

You'll get used to all the madness around here eventually ^^

Hello

10 years ago
so tempting to argue... so tempting... *grits teeth to keep from naturally starting an argument against...chicken...* My head might explode soon ;_;

Hello

10 years ago

One day, Ford, one day.....

There will be a day, when the spork-pudding barriers fall... But today is not that day...

Hello

10 years ago
I'll do my best to survive until that day. . .going against natural instinct in order to keep the peace will undoubtedly be the mightiest war.

Hello

10 years ago

Yey! A newbie thread from someone that's not a troll! I'm happy ^_^

Hello

10 years ago

Sup person :D don't be intimidated by the forums, they're not scary and only the trolls are really assholes. You'll be fine so long as you stick to the good guys :)

Oh, and welcome to the madness that is CYS! Enjoy your stay!

Hello

10 years ago

Welcome to the CYS. If you see spork-related things or pudding related things, just go along.

Hello

10 years ago

Thanks everyone for the welcome!