Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

So I angered an author...

9 years ago

So I got a message from the user @Lilacfur and she sent me one message, entitled "Being a bitch" had this message in it:

'I don't have to put up with your shut you little fuck brain you don't have to be such a jerk why not put something nice like yea it needs a lot of work Jesus funking Christ u peice of shit'

So, I responded with:

"Hey, I wasn't the only one who gave you a mean comment, and I was only telling you what's wrong with your story. It's what people do in their reviews here on CYS. If it's good, we praise it, if it's bad, we post reviews saying what's wrong with it. Trust me, when I first got a bad comment on my first story (On an older account) I was pissed, too, but there's no reason to flat out insult me."

Then she sent me another message, entitled "Dont care about your feelings" which had this message in it:

"BTW I HATE YOU YOU COULDN'T JUST CUT SOME SLACK I AM FUCKING NEW SO SUCK MY ASS CHRIS"

And I replied with:

"*Sigh* I see I can't talk some sense into you. Well, I'm not gonna stoop to your level. G'day, sir or madam."

She did reply on the old message, apologizing, but I replied, telling here I'm going to post a message with our PMs on the forums.

9 years ago

I did say sorry

9 years ago

Like I keep saying, it's fine.

9 years ago

Sorry doesn't cut it. You can't say shit like that, and expect to get off with a "sorry". 

9 years ago

Oki get it it was just that on my story game I worked rlly hard on it and I felt crushed when I saw all those mean post I get angry when I get self conscious it's like a switch I get enough of it from my brother telling me I am worthless

9 years ago

I don't care about your family problems.

9 years ago

Why did you decide to connect your private life to something completely an utterly unrelated of all things, writing a story?

9 years ago

"Ok well you little haters out there don't f**king judge me Oh and btw if you don't like warriors DONT PICK THE WARRIOR ONE KK OH AND ITS 23 PAGES TO BE EXACT NOT TEN Just because you don't have lives doesn't mean others don't I have better things to do than sit front of a computer all day like you SO DONT BE HATING oh and just because you have something to say that isn't very f**king nice does not mean you should say it , because what you say on here could crush somebody so yea ok be little britches that no one likes that's cool with me oh besides I am new so that was my very first won so thanks for being jerks about it!"

-A retard, 2015

9 years ago

They really need to work on their punctuation and spelling.

9 years ago

I really don't care. wink

9 years ago

@Lilacfur

I know that it's hard when you get bad comments on your game, but that's a little extreme to be going to extents like that.  Try looking at the actually helpful comments and improve off of them, rather than focusing on the bad comments.  If you want better comments, then make a better game.

9 years ago

Apparently Spiritfeather has yet to leave the premise. 

9 years ago

Lol, if it was spiritfeather, the name of the account would probably be 'spiritfeather2.'

9 years ago

@Malkalack did this once. Prolly why he's so supportive.

Seriously, what are you doing? Private messages are private for a reason. I know you want an 'in' with the community, but seriously man, grow up. :P

9 years ago

Meh, this'll probably get deleted anyway.

9 years ago

Are you trying to justify spam? XP

9 years ago

Maybe... SMOKE BOMB! *Disappears*

9 years ago

You didn't anger me, so why is this important?

9 years ago

XD Well, why would I anger the death god? I would most likely get my soul swallowed.

9 years ago

*30 something librarian

9 years ago

*40 something archivist

9 years ago

The comment section and the story description is pretty funny stuff.

9 years ago

CYStia: Still entertaining me after work everyday.

9 years ago
It's entertaining me DURING work as well.

9 years ago

Judging by her writing, and the fact that she said she worked really hard on all 23 of those pages, she could hardly be called an author. A scrawler, maybe.

9 years ago

Heh, I wanted to put "writer" but I'm a fucking idiot and chose author.

9 years ago
There there, it's okay. The site forgives you, I think.

9 years ago

Oh no you don't. *Blindfolds Chris and pushes him against a wall* Any last words? *loads and raises rifle from a distance*

9 years ago

I fucked your mom! *Gets riddled by bullets*

9 years ago
Very famous last words those.

9 years ago

My mom is your mom. *spits on corpse and walks away*

9 years ago

I grab you and pull you into Hell before you have a chance to walk away.

9 years ago

"MOST UNORTHODOOOOOOooooooooooooooox!"I cry, as we fall into Hell.

9 years ago
*Sitting on a nearby bench wondering what the hell he just saw*

9 years ago

As if WC could be called writing! *MLG horn*