Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

A question about trophies...

7 years ago

Is it possible to lose a trophy if you lost the points to earn it?

For example, say I got to 100 points, I would get the trophy, but if I lost a duel and only had 97, would I lose the trophy?

7 years ago

I think probably no. Your 22 points are safe

7 years ago

But 22 is their post count.

7 years ago

XD

7 years ago

There's some you'd lose. I know you'd lose the trophy you get for rating over 50% of story games, as I used to have that and have since lost it. Other things like Top Poster trophies would be lost if other people overtook you, and the Lucky Dueler trophy which can only be owned by one person (it's mine, you can't have it!) I'm not sure about featured storygame trophies though. If you have a game that gets featured and at some point your game in taken from the list of featured games and replaced with another, I think you still keep the featured game trophy, but again, I'm not really sure.

7 years ago

@Kiel_Farren

@Sethaniel

Can you guys answer this for us? Oh, and here is our sacred offering to you, O great Mods!

Image result for chocolate chip cookies

7 years ago

Coincidentally, I inadvertently tested this theory very recently. The answer is a definitive yes, you will lose your trophy--provided the site updates before you can earn enough points back.

7 years ago

Thanks Kiel. Luv joo deddy

7 years ago

Nobody that I know of has ever gone back down after 100 points and waited the necessary 24 hours for the site to update.