Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago

Lol so apparently the leader of ISIS was killed in a raid. Blew himself up when some special forces dudes broke into his house/compound.

Im sure ISIS will find a new guy to replace him, but theyve pretty much gotten their asses beat in repeatedly the rest of the world so.....

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago
ISIS still exists?

Well anyway that dude's getting assraped in Hell, nice to get some good news.

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago

Yep

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago
L

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago

L

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago
L

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago

How dare you swear at the austere religious scholar who definitely isn’t a coward?

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago

What's even worse is you dont even know the meaning of F

L

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago

Cant believe my dad blew the fuck up

F

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago
So I'm just reading how they knew it was him, and I have boundless respect for the man brave enough to steal the underwear of the head of ISIS. I'm pretty sure could get horribly murdered for just having them as a keepsake for your alone time, let alone handing them over for the DNA.

Dude will legit have to be sweating it the rest of his life now in hopes he doesn't get identified and revenge murdered.

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago

Oh totally

Thin I read had just stated they just found out his dna after the fact, I honestly assumed they took a broom and swept up a pile of his body parts and such....

Never imagined they would get his underwear lol

Suppose I'll say a prayer for that poor dude

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago
They only released the details last night I think. The Kurdish informant had to steal his undies ahead of time so they could be sure they had the correct delusional psychopath before and after they went for him. He'd been about to relocate when they moved in for the raid.

I hope there isn't any major retaliation against the Kurds, I think they were originally trying to downplay his involvement to prevent that. But all these people already murder Kurds whenever they can so I don't see that changing much.

Kurds are really cool people if you look them up sometimes, they're the only group in the sandy goatfucker lands that let women in their military, for one.

F Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

4 years ago

Oh yeah theyre great

I read about some group of Kurdish people, they had been fighting ISIS for a while anyways so mind as well do all they can to take them down.

I saw this documentary a while ago on netflix, could probably find it somwhere else but I gotta look up the name.

It was essentially about a bunch of people that fly over from america, britain, germany, etc and volunteer for a year or two to help the kurdish fighters and such.  Of course they gotta be careful about it because government won't let you fly to some countries.  

If you're interested I can try to find it.  I suppose with the donwturn of Isis its less relevant now but, might find it interesting

Also yes badass woman peeps