Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

4 years ago
What unique gender choices would you like to see in a storygame? I'm including some gender choice in my game and want to cover my bases. Also general gender discussion thread for inspiration.

4 years ago
asexual doormat - I'm a fan of the classics.

nuclear submarine - it's become something of a marginalized minority after attack helicopters started getting all the spotlight.

durum wheat - 78% of the population of North Dakota identifies as this.

Also, is there a name for a gender that changes based on whose avatar you're copying? pfp fluid?

I wouldn't mind seeing some thoughts about sexualities and how they could be included in a game either.

4 years ago
Finally some representation.

4 years ago

Well I already mentioned the ones in Discord, so you can add those.

I don't remember if you had hermaphrodite in your last one. You could add that one or if you're meme inclined (and I know you are) you could just have a choice that says "IT'S MA'AM!" and "MOTHERFUCKER, STEP OUTSIDE AND I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING SIR!"

4 years ago
jason hill is the worst gender

4 years ago
I hear it's also slang for a sexuality that's only legal in a few places in West Africa, where the films about it are usually made.

4 years ago

For the "Ichel's Day of Love" substory in my Book of Vanishing Tales game, there was a null-gender panda lamp and a sentient blob creature made from a bucket of various bodily fluids. Also a dragon-man, but that was inspired by Trogdor the Burninator and so not very unique.

4 years ago

please add Muslim I cant remember the last time I've been able to play as my dad. Lame

4 years ago
Attraction to camels is more of a sexuality.

No comparison intended to your mom, of course. I'm sure he was very drunk.