Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The new Seething Hat game

one year ago

I've been playing Hogwarts Legacy. A game that has trannies that unironically has caused much seethe and frothing teary fee-fee rage from trannies as well. 

one year ago
I will say that from what I've played of it so far it's honestly too good to be believeable. I'm not a massive harry potter fan, read the books in elementary, but it's actually a good game with a huge scope. I don't know why it's so unbelieveable to me that this massive IP actually made a good game, but it is. I didn't believe the game would amount to much when I orignally saw the trailers, but it far surpassed my expectations.

But yeah as far the hate for the game, who cares what JK Rowling has to say? Art from the artist, yata yata.

one year ago

I've never really gotten into Harry Potter at all. I mean, it was impossible to escape a movie or two, but other than mandatory viewings on a school field trip or with friends somewhere when I was younger, I can appreciate the lore.

Especially the edgy dark wizard spells.

one year ago

As good as it might be, I won't pay $59.99 for something I'm not fully interested in. I'll just wait to see if it ends up on game pass or something.

one year ago

It was actually 80 plus dollars for the Playstation 5 deluxe edition version. But it gives you an exclusive side quest, dark wizard clothes, and the dark wizard arena. Oh, and three days early access to play the game before the worldwide release date, which is today actually.

As a non Harry Potter fan... Eh, it's worth it, imo. Definitely has triple A developer quality. 

one year ago

Apparently it got complaints about Anti-semitism too so you're fighting against Zionism as well.

one year ago

You spend the game killing the 'bad' ones and helping the good 'ones'. You also learn based spells like Imperio, Crucio, and of course Avada Kedavra

Harry Potter is pretty based, all things considered.

one year ago

Can you use sectumsempra to give trannies a sex change?

one year ago

r/Jewdank - When another group needs to validate their opinion...People that are saying that the goblins are basically Jews are the ones I'm worried about.

one year ago

Not giving money to Americans, but looking forward to playing it when it gets cracked. Used to really be into Harry Potter when I was like 6, read the books over and over.

one year ago

But are they Americans, though?

one year ago
That's adorable.

one year ago
If you don't pay money for the game, aren't you worried people might think you support trans rights?

one year ago

I don't think there's a single person on this website that is even the slightest bit unsure about my political opinion.

...or my mobility...

one year ago

Cel, sorry to burst your bubble, but by playing Hogwarts legacy you're also signing up for an interaction with the first canon trans character in the wizardingverse. (This is legit a thing and the most funniest thing is that this decision didn't make anyone happy.)

Here I present: SIRona Ryan, pun not intended. Enjoy your game.

SIRona!

I'm too poor and not tech savvy enough to play the game, so I'll just be watching some reviews and video essays about it.

one year ago

Yes, everyone knows that Celicni is a staunch LGBT ally and advocate, being trans herself.

one year ago

one year ago

Always amusing to come to CYS for a fresh perspective. I just got yelled at on tumblr for saying I didn't think reading harry potter books you own was morally wrong.

one year ago

That's what you get for using tumblr.

And to think I once respected you.

one year ago

Lol, it's the best place you can go for Star Trek memes

one year ago
It's funny how things happen. Some really wacky pastors who maybe should've gone to business school instead used to have their congregations buy the books just to burn them. And now it's the alphabet crowd giving all the free outrage-fueled publicity.

Lol, Petros may have recently written a relevant short story in Morgan's thread come to think of it.

Anyway, I still just cannot muster any real interest in Harry Potter, but just catching bits and pieces of the shitstorm has been the most entertaining the franchise has been for me in years.

one year ago

I mean you already contributed to the author by buying them. Might as well get some use out of it. 

one year ago

Pretty sure if I was a wizard in that world, I'd have to go the based Middle Eastern route of using a carpet to fly around on, because there's no damn way I'd be using a fucking broomstick.

one year ago

If any Cystians beat the game, can you let us know if the rumors are true? They say that once the main story is over, it actually takes you back to character creation so you can decide whether or not your character was actually gay or black the whole time.

one year ago

I chose straight. Dumbledore is the first ever gay wizard and should stay that way. I didn’t want to destroy established canon and lore by making my character an OC donut steel special golden snowflake.