Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Impending Doom

15 years ago

Impending Doom

15 years ago

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!!!

Impending Doom

15 years ago

Ah, sweet irony. The U.S spends billions on military stuff that doesnt benefit the public, then can't deliver?

I personally believe that if you guys are doomed anyway, may as well educate yourselves instead.

Impending Doom

15 years ago

GODDAMMMM!!

Impending Doom

15 years ago

Bah, looks like World War III is right around the corner. UN versus North Korea...yeah, that'd be pretty cool. Except for the nukes. Dammit! It's no fun when they destroy the entire Earth!

Impending Doom

15 years ago
Impending doom? Is that what you folks wanna know about? Start following www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com

Check out the mass grave site construction.

Impending Doom

15 years ago

...Well...Humanity sucks.

riley

Impending Doom

15 years ago

Honestly, I think a nuclear holocaust will be averted...this time.

Impending Doom

15 years ago

So I can stop building my Vault?

Impending Doom

15 years ago

Ah, you reminded me... I wrote a research paper a while ago which I didn't post. 

Impending Doom

15 years ago

Good for you, Zero.

And Hoplite, continue on your Vault so you can prepare for the imminent Zombie Apocalypse.

Impending Doom

15 years ago

Just some videos to help prepare.

Oh but don't worry guys, I'm sure it's just a satellite like they say, right...? You guys?

Impending Doom

15 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE_Y4vqi12k

Just play Fallout 3 and you're good to go. Also, you'll understand my Fallout Mafia better! Yay!

Impending Doom

15 years ago

Impending Doom

15 years ago

Oh yeah! I saw that like a month ago, but watched it like millions of times!

lol I love how serious they act.

Impending Doom

15 years ago

I was just about to post that. I love that video.

And I'm not sure we can't deliver - we're just spread pretty thin. Once we move out of Iraq and into Afghanistan, then inch towards Iran, we'll have recruited plenty more 18 year olds ready to battle communism and fascism. We could take over all of North Korea right now if we wanted, but that's just what the Soviets want.

Uhm..

Impending Doom

15 years ago

I think we should just all revert to hunting and gathering. But we can still have internet. For free.