Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

I just get on after a long time, and i duel cysid to try and get points. I LOST 20 OUT OF 30! CYSID IS A COMPUTER POINTS THEIF!

Make that 30...

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

You entered a duel, hoping to take points from him, and then ended up loosing and he took points of you instead (which is what you wanted to do to him) and you call him a jerk.

Result: If he's a jerk, then so are you.

Case closed.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

How is he a theif? You chose to duel him, you had equal chances of winning. He won and you lost.

He is a not a jerk.

YOU however, have successfully made yourself look like a whiney brat.

Put on your big boy panties and quit being a sore loser.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

HA! MY DIAPERS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO ANY BIG BOY PANTIES!

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

I just found out how to get points without dueling... and I've been on this site for so long yet I just found it out. :Facepalm:

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

The Daily point?

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Wait, what daily point? I thought you get point by rating stories, or at least that's what I just found out.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

LOL, you lost all your points? Here's a free one.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Omg, I don't know how to give you any point and we can't duel either.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Why give him points? It'll just make him think that if he whines loud enough he gets what he wants. Sort of like a child with a temper tantrum. :P

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Well, I was just trying to be kind for once in my life...

justkidding

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

You don't need to be an ass dude. Notice I didn't post anything incredibly whiny. It was supposed to be a joke. I kept on betting because i just wanted to see what would happen. And i don't think that whining gets you anywhere. Constantly whining will just make people hate you because you are being a brat. Not what I was doing, nor trying.

This post was for simplesabley.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Whether it was your intention or not, you did post something incredibly whiny.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

No it wasn't. If you believe it was, then you must have very little tolerance.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Like I said, I'm not saying what you intended to write, I'm saying what I (and it seems more than just me) thought when we read it.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Also, claiming that someone is stealing something from you when he wins it in a game YOU KNOW how works is possibly the highest level of whining.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

You really are an idiot. That was a joke. I don't know how you would take that so seriously, and i type shit like that all the time. Most people don't think what most of you here think. They don't take every little sentence and go find something wrong with it, and then shit on it.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Well it's pretty easy to take it seriously when it is written seriously, by someone whose humor we obviously are unfamiliar with, who then calls everyone an idiot, ass, or to fuck off rather than saying "oh my bad, I was joking. But, obviously I didn't execute humor very well." It seems like an obvious joke to you, but to the average CYS eye(IMO from what I've seen in this thread) it was just a rant about something dumb.

Really, you have no idea how many trolls pop up on here saying stuff like you did. -_-

I would normally be the first to say I was wrong, but since I've been called an ass and been told to fuck off. I don't feel like I was wrong and I don't care to learn your poor humor.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Ok. I see your point of view. Let me get a few things cleared.

First of all, i am not a troll. I just want to kill every one of them for being dicks.

Second, my the average CYS eye is most definitely more mature than me. I make people my age laugh. I have another blogging website that have people my age. They laugh at the things, so i assume that most people would. Though, i have made others laugh who are much older than me.

Third, i apologize for calling you an ass, and telling you to fuck off. I just get tempered easily. My brothers anger me a lot, and i still have not gotten used to it yet.

Excuse some of the things I have said.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

awww it's ok. :)

I was way too harsh. It's kinda funny because I apologized just a sec ago then saw your apology when I posted mine XD

Next time, I'll remember your sense of humor since now I'm familiar with it ;)

gosh... you were just so sweet with that apology... It makes my inner girl want to hug you<---being serious, not being mean. I am a girl XD

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

lol

Don't get too familiar with it though. It can form the most retarded trolls. Be careful.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

"You really are an idiot"

Haha, what a fantastic observation. Just skip the whole point of debating and go right to calling me an idiot (and even if I am, what difference does that make? Does that mean I am not allowed to speak? Why don't you bathe me in the light of your "superior intelligence" so that I may become smarter?)

"That was a joke"

Based on everyone's reaction to the post, I'll leave it to you to judge how clear you made that, because you seem to assume that everyone just takes that for granted.

"I don't know how you would take that so seriously, and I type shit like that all the time"

First post I've seen made by you. But I guess the world is obligated to pay attention to what you do,

"Most people don't think what most of you here think."

...Most people? When you say most people, do you literally mean most people, or just the group you tend to socialize in?

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Idiots are allowed to speak. They just should think first.

Maybe it's just that my entire life on the computer doesn't just involve CYS. I have another blogging website that i go on, which i already said, so I don't know how you didn't get that. I also have games. Computer and Xbox. They get it too. Even the more mature people get it. I tend to different audiences. You are probably just not a type of person that gets the humor i make. Most people that I interact with understand it right away.

You also have seen the other posts that people have put in this thread. Probably the only thing that would have made it more clear would be ------> D:<

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Words cannot describe how irrelevant the number of people that get your joke is. WHEN someone doesn't get that you're joking, don't go "then you're stupid because you don't see that I mean this as a joke", simply acknowledge it, make it clear that you're joking and move on.

Imagine if you saw a comedian get pissed off and calls the audience idiots because they don't laugh at his joke/take him too seriously to find it funny.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Well seeing as how you started off with an insult...

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

I said: "if he is a jerk then so are you"

Care to point out where the insult is?

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

I get tempered easily. To me, it sounded like an insult. You also said i was incredibly whiny, which is an insult.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Very well, you misread my post and thought it was an insult. Fair enough.

I also think you misread that I was calling you whiny. YOU said "I am not posting something whiny, you people just aren't reading it right" (it's not what you said word for word, but it's what I will assume you meant until told otherwise), and then I replied "you may not have intended to be whiny, but it came off as incredibly whiny".

Notice how I never called you whiny?

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Well then, i apologize. Once again, i get tempered easily and take things too seriously.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Oh yes, I am such an ass for calling you out on your bullshit.

If you don't want to be called a whiney brat, then don't act like one. Period.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

It's called a joke. Fuck off.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Bronzesword12, the picture of maturity and humor

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

I make people laugh all the time. Not every day, but a good amount. And you just need to cut your serious shit and laugh a bit. And when did this involve maturity?

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

I do laugh, all the time. When people are actually funny.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Or when people are activley stupid. When someone does something retarded I cant help but laugh. which may be why ive been laughing at Bronzesword's replies. 

Seriously though, if i were you, i would try and apologize and blame it on waking up on the wrong side of bed. Better then trying to defend yourself at this point

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Me? lol, I probably did wake up on the wrong side of the bed XD

I keep getting deja vu with this stupid back and forth bullshitting each other. Kind of like the "video games are not sports" fight I had with Marmotlord.

OOOOH! I get it know! Bronzesword uses #marmotlogic!

My bad Bronzesword, I missed the obvious #marmotlogic.! 

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Hah! I lurked that thread, reding it whenever a new post appeared. That was a hilarious discussion.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Yeah it really was. I'm a little said the marmotlogic thing didn't catch on like I thought it would :(

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

This is also another way i can make people laugh. They enjoy the suffering of others. (Not trying to insult you, so please don't take it as one.)

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Nah, dude. I'll be the first to say I can come across as a bitch sometimes. 

So I'm sorry I said you sounded whiny and whatever else I tossed at ya. Obviously, you meant it as a joke and I missed the humor in it. So that's my bad 100%.

Also, I probably did wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning -_-. But, now I've had my glass of wine and I'm in a fantastic mood! :P

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

That's not really your own doing, is it? :) but if you mean that you hurt others to make people laugh, then I'll rip yo' lungs out! (One of my favorite quotes from my teacher)

But if you wanna get into the specifics, it's also people getting mad at people for odd reasons. I don't enjoy watching a person get beat up, but I do enjoy watching people fail a skiing off their roofs. 

(Don't worry about insulting me, I'm more calm on the web, so I'll just ask what you mean or something. But thanks for specyfing that before hand, makes it easier to respond) :)

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Haha, awesome quote.

And, that is sort of what i mean. I sometimes make other people laugh do to my own suffering. 

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

i only created this because i wanted to see how all of you would react. cysid the computer took all my points in less than a minute. Thank you btw for the free point offer, but even if you could give one to me, i wouldn't take it.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

As the title states, everyone back to their corner and chill. Let's not argue over this.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Why not? Arguing doesn't have to be hostile (although he did call simplesabley an ass). The purpose of arguing/debating is growing, on a mental scale that is. I don't think anyone is angry, so no calming down is necessary.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Good point but calling names can be hurtful even if it is over the internet. Trust me, I know.

Really, trust me, I'm Asian.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

You being Asian attracts name calling?

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Lol, actually I meant it as a meme thingy but I guess it's not that famous or I'm not good at utilizing it.

You know? How people seems to say Asian is good at stuff over the net? = "Trust me, I'm Asian."

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Oh, right. The high expecting Asian dad, right?

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Something like that. Actually I was thinking of a different one but that'll do.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

LOL, this made me think of the JKfilms youtube videos about asian parents XD

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Sorry, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. I'm going to call it a duck. If the duck wants to be called a swan that's its problem, not mine.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Then let's help it turn into a swan by genetically modifying it to become a swan while failing miserably during the process causing it to turn into the world first monster which will result in the apocalypse.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yes, because a mutated swan is totally enough to destroy the rest of the world's inhabitants.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Actually genetic modification going wrong might not always result in a mutated swan, it could be worse. I was thinking of a monster around the league of Godzilla that can produce tiny little babies that take over the world by killing everyone and infecting them with a virus that turns them into flesh eating swan people with beak that has teeth.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

We should TOTALLY make a story about a giant killer swan that is asexual and has a zombie kind of viral thing.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

The ability we CYS users have to derail threads never stops surprising me.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Nah, too random. Funny how thread can turn so easily from 'hating' on someone into one about mutated zombie swan people.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

No hating here. Notice I never called him a name XP I just said he made himself 'look' like a whiny brat. Implying he isn't one, but sounded like one at the moment. ;)

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yea well, it's over already so don't worry about it too much.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Oh I don't. :) I got called so many names back in highschool that nothing really phases me anymore.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Good for you, I've gotten into so much fight already over name calling that I almost got transferred to another school.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I just hunkered down and graduated a year early. Back then I didn't have much of a fighting spirit, but after dealing with that for 3 years in highschool then a 2 year relationship that went nasty after only a few months. I don't take shit from anybody and it takes a hell of a lot more than bad names to bother me. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

You get into fights because of name calling?

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

It gotten quite bad.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Is it just name calling or also physical? I mean physical besides you getting into a fight. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Let's not talk about that and return back to the part about mutated swan.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Sorry... It's just that I really know how that feels. If you need to talk to someone about it feel free to message me.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I got called racist, bigot, faciast, and religious fanatic for a good amount of years. Just ignored it, and enjoyed a life that didn't change who I was.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Sometimes it can't be ignored. For example when people found out I was adopted, they used that to get at me. It's hard to ignore people saying things that have always nagged at you in the back of your head. For example, they would say I was a hand-me-down that my mom didn't want, so she threw me away. Well, at the time I didn't know the whole story behind my adoption and so that bothered me a lot. Because I had always been afraid of being 'second hand trash' as they told me I was. I know better now, but back then I didn't.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I can understand that, but I've never had that kind of problem. The only thing that bugs me is when people insult those I respect, like certain presidents, family, and my religion. I can handle personal insults. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

yeah that's about how I've gotten lately. About the only thing that gets under my skin is insults to people I care about. The only people now that know what would really hurt me personally wouldn't go there in the first place(Well, except for one exception but they're history in my book)

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

It's unfortunate that it comes down to trusting as little people as possible.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yeah, no kidding. 4 years of anti depressants and therapy and I still only really trust two people in my life. But, that has little to do with the high school bullying and more with a bad past relationship. Though in a weird way it does tie together. 

I think that's half of why I get irritated with people playing 'the victim' card when they have haven't even been victimized in any way. If people didn't blow everything out of proportion all the time, then maybe the ones that genuinely need help would be able to get it. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I wish. My brother had a problem with bulling, but since he didn't want to seem weak didn't make a fuss about it. Next thing is that he's the bully. That happens a lot. 

I don't trust practically anyone except my parents. I've developed freindships, but never got to the stage in which I reveal my secrets.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I'm pretty open about my past. But, that's because it is the past. My present issues I struggle with are not really anything I share with anyone.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I'm more sensitive to the past, since it would change what people think of me. I've moved a lot, and changed how I behave often, so also I tend to get sentmental or angry when talking about it. But, with the present I don't tell anyone, even those I trust

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yeah, I understand. I sort of had to be open because when people see my scars I have to explain it. And it's either I tell them the truth or they assume something I'd rather not have thought about me(or I wear long sleeves, turtle necks, and avoid swimsuits and shorts for the rest of my life). Plus, the way I see it. If I'm not afraid of my past, it can't control me anymore.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

That's tough. it's more of me just afraid of people hurting me. I got beat up in elementary school, since I was relativley emotional, and an easy target. If I talk about my past, I leave out the fact that I was always easily insulted, and that I was beat up, and just talk about my times in which I was feared. Makes it easier for me, since I don't care for friendships, and I would rather be left alone most of the time. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Hey I understand that feeling. It's hard for me to make new friends(although maybe impossible since I haven't made any in years). Once your trust gets broken that badly by people its hard to not imagine everyone as capable of doing just that.

I think one of my biggest problems(as evidenced by how I reacted to the original post of this thread), is that I can be way too harsh on people for complaining about things I find trivial. I have to make myself stop and remember that what's trivial to me might be the end of the world to somebody else. And vice versa. 

By the way, if you ever wanna talk to someone about stuff like this. You can message me any time if you ever feel like you need to get stuff off your chest.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I actually have the same problem, since people tend to complain about everything, from how long school is to some new teenage idol. (can't remember his name). 

About your offer, I may take you up on that. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

And of course, vice versa. If you need to let something off, send me a message. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Thanks! :)

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

It sounds like you two were absolutely pummeled to death, Emotionally or otherwise. Life is too short to worry about what was or will be, enjoy the now. If death is even remotely like losing consciousness It's going to be really boring after your dead. I have lived most of my life like a bipolar stuck in mania, and that's the way I like it. "why are you so happy all the time?" Because it kicks the shit out of being sad.  Also someone on this thread said we CYS users can completely alter a thread, I believe him for some reason.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yeah, having someone who you are in love with use that to trap you and hurt you can do that to you emotionally. It makes you scared to just live life by the moment, because you know what can happen if you aren't careful. To the point where it gets in the way of living your life. 

I was never pummeled to death(obviously since I'm alive), but I've been the point where death looked better than life. It's not a pretty place and I hope I never go back there. My life may be boring to some people, but it's way better than it was four years ago. :)

Haha, yes we CYS people can alter threads like crazy XD. Somehow we went from complaining about someone complaining to verbal and physical abuse. But, I kind of like that about the people here. Keeps things interesting :)

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Speaking of abuse, What jackass complains about losing  points in a duel. Do people cry when they lose money in vegas? (don't answer that.)

Ha, rerailed.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I guess the only way I made it through bad times was to take it in, turn it into an even worse version than it is, and compare it to the raw version.  Then I realized I was spoiled, and that I had it ALOT better than most people.  That's why bullying and that other stuff doesn't really affect me for the better or worse.  I guess I just don't have the sensitivity for those kinds of episodes.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Something sort of similar happened to me before. I beat this person up to a pulp because they took things too far. So, because of this incident, i was able to not be bullied for a long time. People thought i would do the same to them if they insulted me. I'm in a new school now though, but i still haven't gotten bullied. Most likely though because I have my brother to watch my back.

What I am trying to say is that I wasn't bullied because i made myself look tough to others. I'm not a bully myself fortunately. Though, for anyone who is still in school, try not to beat someone up. There are many other consequences. Just somehow make yourself look tough.

One more thing. If someone here makes a thread about cookies and milk, it will somehow turn to godzilla eating mutant human-eating swans. Or ducks, I don't know.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Look at our current discussion. :)

but I understand what your saying, but sometimes life gets you bad. And it just helps to talk about it. I've gotten over some of it, but sometimes I get upset and disgruntled since people are sometimes horrible. 

I wish I did have that mentality, but having family members burst out crying, a brother being abused by a social worker, and having once been beaten up, I don't have the optimism I wish I had. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

You sir are talking to the master of optimism. After all how bad could it be when I'm this damn awesome. My sister keeps finding wierdos on meetme.com witch makes me sad, and my dad is always sick. I just sued manpower for giving me occupation asthma and my rent is 1500 behind annnddd my step mom is insane. But thats all cool, cause I'm alive and still kickin.

Derailed again.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Agreed! Better to let it out than bottle it up and eventually explode on some poor soul who bumps into you and that just happens to be the exact trivial straw that ignites the dynamite, thus breaking the camels back.

Totally understand the family thing. All I've got left of family is my parents. Everyone else thinks I'm not a real member of the family since I'm adopted, but hey screw them their lose. But, yeah. Something about bad things happening to the ones you love is worse than having bad things happen to yourself. When I was in my bad relationship I'd rather cover up my bruises with makeup and pretend I had this perfect, loving boyfriend than see my mom cry if she found out the truth.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

That is terrible but I see that you are still I assume alive and kickin. On a side note I thought you were a dude XP

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yes, I am. :) And happy to be alive at that! I have issues and I struggle with depression, but I'm thankful for the second chance I was given and I don't plan to waste it on any more control freak assholes.

Haha, I think a lot of people think I'm a dude until I mention being a girl XD.I've always been a bit a tomboy, maybe that's why? :P

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I think it's you avatar XD

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Whaaat? But... but... it's of Ivan! AKA the only animated character I ever had a fan girl thing going for. Hah! See, even my avatar is secretly girly! :D

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Heh, I thought the avatar was a girl. Whoops.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

hehehe, well at least that means I came across as an actual girl. XD

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yeah, I think I once exploded on my freind. By that I mean I punched him in the face. Thankfully, we are still friends, though we haven't talked in a while. (separate continents, and 6 years apart do that)

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I literally broke my friend's boyfriends nose because he said something to her that reminded me of how my ex used to talk to me. It was not fun paying for his hospital bill just to keep him from pressing assault charges. Worst part is I literally blacked out and next thing I knew I was driving down the road and having a panic attack. I didn't even know I'd punched him until my friend called me to inform me if I didn't pay for his medical crap they would call the cops. Needless to say, we are no longer friends      -_-, Apparently some girls do not value the whole "I thought he was going to call you names and make you cry so I put a stop to it" thing very much. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I've gotten good at ducking and blocking, women seem to like to punch me ;D

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I haven't experienced something like that before. Though once i remember getting pushed off a small cliff and needing stitches. I swore revenge, and the next time i came to school, i remember walking over to the guy, and thats about it. I think i literally went in full rage. 

I dont know what happened to the kid. He never came back to school, from what i remember. I dont think i killed him. (For anyone worrying that they have a murderer on the site) 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

This guy was picking on me, and with my good nature I took it in stride for about three days. Then I walked up to him with a bic lighter in my palm and punched him in the face as hard as I could. One cracked lighter and he was pretty timid after that.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Honestly, if I ever did get hit by anyone (regardless of gender/age), I would get very pissed.  I absolutely do not believe in that "girls aren't allowed to get physically beaten" crap because it means that a girl can punch me really hard and stick the middle finger at me.  Of course, when it happened at school, I ended up in the office sitting right next to her.  

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Only a weak man would beat a woman.  Just duck.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Of course, I wouldn't know if I was just hanging around with my friends.  -.-

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I do MMA and I spar with the guys all the time. The reason I was able to break that guys nose is because I have the training and technique to do it. I should never have lost control and done that, but it did happen.

In my opinion, as a woman who has gone through abuse, it is 100% situation. There is such a thing as the male in a relationship being abused. Women can be very cruel, typically more on the emotional side, but cruel all the same. Honestly, if the guy I had punched had come back at me, I would not have blamed him at all. Though, in the end... he was just a dumbass and I'm a martial artist. 

Yes I took up MMA as a way to make myself feel like I could turn the tables on someone attacking me, but what I DIDN"T take up the sport for was blacking out and punching guys that strike the wrong nerve. It is NEVER right to physically hurt anyone unless it is in self defense, man or woman. Period. I was in the wrong in that situation, which is why I was lucky all they did was make me pay his hospital bill. Which is also why I quietly stayed away from them both. 

Sure, he was being an asshole. He might have deserved it. But, I should have had self control. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

So... are you a woman or a man? - ProfessorOaks

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Woman :)

I took up MMA as a way to get back my confidence after my bad relationship. Plus it forced me into a situation where I had to deal with my fear of men being close to me and possibly being aggressive. It helped me a lot. :)

But, since I'm the only chick in the dojo I spar with the guys. And any girls that try to join typically don't like how its run(ex marine is the shihan of the dojo), so I can't genuinely spar with those chicks. Though I always seem to get paired with the female white belts for the basic training -__-. <---not fun. It is SO not fun to teach a prissy girl who mistook MMA for womens self defense class and whines about having to sweat off a few pounds because I grapple them into an arm lock. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

(/O0O)/ A woman that fights! *awestruck*

Can you do a back flip?

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yup, how better to face your fear than looking it in the face and spitting in its eye? ;P

No I can't. I'm not that flexible, sadly. But, I can grapple with the best of them. And I can do a mean triangle... probably because I don't have anything to crush between my legs XD.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

So in your community you have women living under a rock and have no idea how active MMA, let alone any other martial arts, is?  That is just.

(-.-')\) (Facepalm.)

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Not sure if your talking to me... oh wait, you are talking to me. From my post, how does it imply that I have women living under a rock and have no idea how active MMA is? If your assuming, and you better not be, don't jump to conclusion.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I was referring to simple

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

What? 

How on earth am I not noticing the MMA community?

I AM a female and I do MMA? 

I'm a tinsy bit confused here? If its what I said about the girl white belts and how I delike training them, its because they sign up for something they are only sticking with for a couple of months at most. So all the effort I put into them instead of bettering myself or someone who actually wants to learn the sport, goes to waste. When I meet another girl who is serious about MMA, I'll teach her everything I know about being a female MMA fighter, but until then I'm going to snicker everytime they break a nail on the punching bag.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I meant by the other girls besides simple in her training place.  I get it if someone's serious, but like you said:

"It is SO not fun to teach a prissy girl who mistook MMA for womens self defense class and whines about having to sweat off a few pounds because I grapple them into an arm lock."

I was referring to those girls...

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

BTW, when I'm angry, everything gets clearer, not blurrier.  Is there a psychological/biological thing with seeing all red/black when you're that angry?

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Oh I got ya :)

I'm not really sure. But the black outs I sometimes get when I lose my temper are attributed to PTSD, Post traumatic Stress disorder. According to my therapist what happens is I reach a certain stress level and instead of being angry and in the moment, I am angry and in the past if that makes sense? Basically I revert back to where, instead of going after who made me angry at the present, I'm going after my ex? It's really hard to describe it because it really does blur together and when I snap out of it, I have almost no idea of what happened. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I've experienced something like that, but more of I got so upset that I forgot what I did. I remember doing something, but not what.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

When I was taking judo (which I plan to do again) i did practice spars with the sihan or with the best in the group. That was fun, since the fights were just standing up and falling down, or throwing someone. Throwing is a lot of fun.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I love sparing with the black belts and the instructors. It really shows you where you need to make improvements. Although, I gotta admit sometimes its fun to get put in a spar with an under belt.(Which is usually only done when that underbelt needs a practical lesson). This past month I keep getting put with one of the green belts and he has this habit of instead of blocking his face, he puts up his hands and the gloves frame his face for a perfect target. He gets so pissed off when I keep giving 'love taps' right in the chin. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yeah, I think I got put in those for arrogance usually, but sometimes its since I screwd some move up. Sadly, judo doesn't teach punches, so I would just use a basic move on a orange belt (what I reached when doing judo) in which you just fall on your opponent backwards. It tires out the opponent, and gets them mad.

on a brighter note, on my first tournament (white-yellow belt) I beat two people without actually doing any real moves. The opponent would just charge at me, and I would stick my foot out at him, and then choke hold him. That was fun

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Haha, gotta love the white belts :P When I was a newbie to MMA I was terrible about never moving to get angles to set myself up for a good strike or kick. 

Earlier this year we traveled to Tenn. for a get together with a bunch of other Dojo and I got to spar with some other girls. Some of them were badass and kicked my butt. But, then there was a couple who always seemed like they were afraid to really put umf into their strikes or kicks. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

I'm more of a luck based fighter, since most of my best moves were performed when the foe was distracted or i slid a little bit and got the perfect angle for the move i was planning on doing. 

And yes, tripping whitebelts is one of the best feelings i have had.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Haha! Totally know the feeling. Nothing like giving them a fast love tap to the ribs then taking them down to the floor for a submission XD. 

I tend to go for routine, which can get me into trouble sometimes. I follow a high-low-high-low or vice versa move set. I'm too short and light for takedowns for most opponents, but I am best at grappling. Since I am small and lightweight once I get in the top position its hard for them to away before I get a good arm/leg lock or choke hold on them. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

If i go for an attack (in Judo most fights start really slowly if both fighters know what they are doing) I tend to set up a basic trip, and then change it to whatever i feel like. I'm a heavy weight, so if I get the guy/gal on the ground it's hard for them to get back up. and if they do, they are out of breath and are easier to take down. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

In the female fights I'm a welterweight and when there aren't enough females in a tournament at the same level as me, I go in with the guys as a lightweight. 

Since I am small, I have to be really analytical about my opponent. If one is too big then I gotta keep away from the ground at all costs, even if I am confident with grappling. Typically I let them wear themselves out for the first part of the fight. I've got a good defense and it usually forces them into kicks, which can wear you out quickly. When they slow down then I go in and take them at the angles. But, if they are close to my weight I tend to jump right in and get a feel for their fighting style that way. 

My favorite person in the dojo to spar with is a black belt who is southpaw. It really pushes me to think that much more in the spar when all of the sudden he switches his stance.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

South Paws are a pain in Judo. Since it's all about grappaling and throwing, you need to be always aware that your opponent's strong arm is in a perfect position to deflect any grab coming from your hand. (Usually you would do a grab diagonally, and then trip him/her with a backleg. But with south paws, the normal grab isn't as effective since s/he can easily just push your arm away.) 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yeah in dragon seni-jutsu its similar. The main difference is our style tries to avoid the ground and keep it as a last resort(But, that's because it is also considered a street fighting style). We train to break the opponents guard and get in close and stay there, backing away shows weakness and its not allowed in our dojo. We do use our legs quite a bit, but typically that is to distract the opponent in letting down his guard around his face. Our more flexible/tall fighters can place a kick to the side of someones jaw. Sadly, I'm too short to kick higher than most peoples shoulder and thats a major stretch for me XD

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Oh god, I finally just saw the tiny professorOak part XD. That totally made my night! :D

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

The thing is that the "rule" (loosley) is for fake punches and stuff guys do to each other. (I just visited a freind of mine, and when i met him I grabbed him and turned him sideways) which (I assume) would not be considered freindly for a female. 

Really?

11 years ago

So you guys decide to go on and talk about stuff and couldn't be bothered to change the title? -.- It seems weird having people's post with Everyone, Calm down! while talking about stuff. Also, this is already all the way to the side and no one decide to post below?

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

heh, heh, heh. Yep

Everyone, Calm down!

11 years ago

heh, heh, heh. Yep

Everyone, Calm down!

11 years ago

yeps

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

To a degree. I do that with the under belts in my dojo, but it's all in good fun. Depends on who the girl is and her history. If someone I don't know very well did that to me I'd freak out a little. But, that's just because of my history. The girls I know who haven't had bad experiences like I have probably wouldn't like it just because it made them feel like the guy didn't seem them as a chick.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Heh, I learned that the hard way. I made a joke about some girl and she burst out crying. I felt horrible, since I didn't rrealize that it was offensive. Later on the girl said it was nothing, but now I try and lesson my sarcastic responses to mild for females. (unless I know the woman doesn't mind. Then I go on A sarcastic rampage)

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yeah she probably has had bad experiences. That's a symptom of mild PTSS(different from PTSD). I still will suddenly cry in the middle of a spar just because a guy made a certain facial expression. But, the guys have learned that it is nothing personal against them and to keep fighting unless I make the call to take five, which I only do if it turns into a panic attack and I can't breath.

Everyone, Calm down. Or complain about stuff. That

11 years ago

I have had different experiences with women. Some are the normal, "I don't do sports" And some are the sport fanatic females that rival jocks in playing more sports. It really depends on what happened in their life. 

11 years ago

Very true. Other than MMA I am sports retarded lol... 

11 years ago

Heh, I'm grateful for what I got, since I'm a nerd in the body of a jock (somewhat). Thankfully, I can play most sports and keep up with the head of the team in some cases. Soccer is probably what I'm best at, though.

11 years ago

lol, I'm like the opposite. I do not look like I work out at all and typically going into a spar with someone unfamiliar with my abilities, I get under estimated. 

About the closest thing about me that looks remotely like I could handle myself in a fight is a scar I have on my neck, since its pretty much visible all the time unless I put on a turtle neck... -_- which is sad because I got the scar because at the time I didn't know how to fight. Irony, maybe?

11 years ago

Yeah, my scars are mostly from accidents that happened while doing something stupid. Also they are all tiny so they don't help with the formidable look.

But, I'm a hairy guy, (which most people are disgusted by for some odd reason) and my beard tends to make me look older then I actually am. Add that to a glare tthat has been called "The glare of doom" and one that scared a Senior in highschool, while I was a freshman, and you get a great combo for looking feirce. 

11 years ago

I have a scar on my neck from my ex cutting me with a knife. I have a really bad one on my back from the same circumstance. Burns on my stomach and hip and some really faded ones on my wrists and ankles. I've been considering covering the one on my back with a tattoo since it is really obvious and can't be explained away at all. At the least the one on my neck is fairly small and clean, just about a three inch line near the left side below my jaw.

Maybe its my southern roots, but I don't like a hairless man. It makes me feel like a cradle robber. I'm not a personal fan of facial hair, but that's just a personal thing I don't find attractive for whatever reason(unless its well kept and fits the guys face). 

According to my friends I switch between death glare and deer in the headlights. 

11 years ago

Holy crap that's bad. I feel so sorry for you, that's way worse then what I got. I mean I was beat up, and came home with a black and blue marks. But shot, I don't know how to respond to stuff like that. Thankfully you got away from the S.O.B. 

In my area, (north east) a guy with hair is a surprise, so I guess it's expected since its rare. I can't imagine myself without a beard, since I've had it since it started growing.  I think its well kept, at most times. Sometimes I look like a bear though. ;)

Acording to my friends I switch from death glares and cartoon  eyes. If you have ever watched brisco county junior, I can basically do what Bowler can with his eyes. Have them enlarged and extend outwards. Like the cartoons. 

11 years ago

Honestly, you don't need to feel sorry for me. I appreciate the gesture though. But, the girls you should feel sorry for are the ones who are so controlled and broken that they go back to those kinds of guys. Even after going through what I did and even having to deal with him trying to get me back, I can never imagine actually going back into that. 

Sadly it took me getting to the point where him threatening to kill me then himself if I left sounded like a better option than staying with him. So I called his bluff and it turned out to be just that. Granted I did end up stranded in the middle of the night with no phone and no where to go, but after dealing with him for that long that wasn't all that scary. I had to watch my back for a year and not go anywhere alone, but it was better than living with him another year. The worst mistake I ever made was moving in with him, that's when it all started going really down hill. When you're in a shitty apartment where no one is there to see what he does and nobody cares how much noise is made, it just got out of hand very quickly. 

You'd fit in around here. It's not uncommon to see guys with beards like the ones on Duck Dynasty in my neck of the woods XD. 

11 years ago

I knew a girl who was in a less then favorable relationship. She was my classmate. The guy, who was also my class mate, was basically groping her during a lunch break. That was when I first noticed it, but I didn't say anything since I didn't want to act superior and then get told that she enjoyed and look like an idiot. 

We graduated the school, and me and that girl both went to the same high school. Apparently it was way worse then I thought, and the guy was crossing over the border into the zone in which she could gave called the cops. But she didn't since she was scared. 

I always wonder what would of happened if a told the guy to stop. I would have helped the girl, and I feel horrible for not helping. 

11 years ago

If it makes you feel better I have guy friends who feel the same way. But, I know that at the time I would and did deny everything. That's part of what guys like that do to girls. They get into our heads, separate us from friends and family so that we feel alone. Then they convince us we deserve what they do, that we are these terrible, ugly things and we are lucky that we have someone that loves us like they do. It's sick and twisted, but after while the girl does believe it. Sometimes we wake up, like I did. And sometimes we don't. 

I could have had my ex in jail for all sorts of things, but I didn't because I was more scared of him than anything else. He literally controlled me in every possible way. It wouldn't have mattered what anyone else said or did, I would have to have woke up on my own.

You can't blame yourself for that. Maybe she would have listened, maybe he would have stopped. Or maybe he would have twisted it around and things would have gotten worse. Anytime someone said anything to me or my ex about something like that, he always took it out on me when we got home later. It's a difficult situation to gage. Looking back I wish someone would have reached out to me, but I also know that at the time I was a different person than I am now. Back then, all I cared about was keeping him happy so he wouldn't hurt me. I didn't think about anything else. So, you shouldn't blame yourself or wonder about what would have happened. Because for all you know, stepping in would have escalated the situation. It's like fire. You never know if blowing on it will put it out or make it flare up. :(

11 years ago

I know, but the girl, (last I spoke to her) was now dating another dominant guy, who constantly insults her, and then gropes her. It's just that I feel horrible for the girl, since I didn't stop her from going down that pass. 

11 years ago

Oh man... She is one of the ones that goes back to the guys... I really don't know what advice to give on that since I really don't understand what kind of place emotionally you have to be to go into another abusive relationship. It took me feeling like dying was easier than living to get out of mine. I can't imagine knowingly entering into another relationship like that again.

All I can say is try to keep in touch with her(although I can guarantee the boyfriend will hate that). Sadly, everyone has their own drug. Some people get addicted to pain and sincerely believe they deserve to be unhappy. I was like that for a long time and it took three years of therapy with a psychologist to get out of that mind set even after I was out of the bad relationship. It's all a mental thing and sadly the guy is the one pulling the strings. :(

11 years ago

The sad part is that I can't keep in touch anymore. I moved out of the state, since I myself was tired of the way the school ran. I on multiple occasions walked out on the snow in barley anything and thought about dropping down and dieing. So I feel bad since, we were friends, but she isn't someone I'll travel 3-4 hours to see. Especially since I left the place to escape depression and suicidal thoughts. 

It's just depressing, since the girl isn't an idiot. So I didnt know how to deal with it, and now, I can't since Im far away. 

11 years ago

Well, then you just have to tell yourself it isn't your fault and it never will be. The only person to blame in that situation is the asshole that is twisting her mind the way he is. 

Sadly, most of the girls in bad relationships are very smart. I don't care what all the psychologists say, it isn't all about daddy issues and so on and so forth. Even though I'm adopted, I grew up with a great dad. And if he had known what was going on when I was in that relationship he would killed my ex and probably would today if he ran into him. But, as I've said. Those guys known how to get into a girls head. Once someone knows your fears and insecurities, and also physically intimidates you, you stop being yourself and you become who you have to be just to live from one day to the next. 

It's hard to explain. But, its like living in a fog. Time passes and things happen, people try to help, but it never really reaches you.  The only thing that gets through is when he starts to get mad and you try to make him happy. But, that never really works for long and you go into an even deeper fog to block out whats happening. You deny it so much you really believe nothing is unusual or wrong. Then when you do realize its not normal and wrong, you start to think maybe you deserve it. That you're a bad person or whatever term he uses to make you feel bad and he 'doesn't want to do it', but 'you make him so crazy'. 

In the end the only person that can wake up from the nightmare is the girl. No one can make her wake up... I think maybe thats why some girls go back into those sorts of relationships... They just have to wake up themselves.

11 years ago

It's just unfortunate. The girl was nice to me when I moved to the school, but after a couple of years she changed, probably because of the guy. So I feel bad, which is why I sometimes helped her if she forgot something, and I tried interacting with her. Sadly the only thing we both actually enjoyed talking about was politics, and we both are polar opposites on that front. But, hopefully she'll wake up, as you put it. 

11 years ago

She'll have to eventually. One way or another. She sounds like a smart girl. 

Anyways, I gotta go to bed. But, again if you need to chat about this sort of stuff you can message me anytime. :)

11 years ago

Of course, and thanks. 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yes, this needs to happen! :D

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

LOL, me and sindriV seems to be on the same wavelength

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

OOOOooo, mutant apocalypse swan. I love it!!! 

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Not everything is about debating. Maybe it's just to see someones opinion, and not criticize it.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Sorry, I was a little harsh... I just have no patience for whining. -_- One of the reasons I never babysat when I was younger XD

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

One of my brothers was crying since I told him to stop watching tv. I let him cry, and he doesn't whine to me anymore. 

Lesson: if someone is whining, let them whine and don't feel bad

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yeah I sometimes babysit my little cousins right now and since I've learned how to handle kids, I can react to it much better. The big thing with the little girl is the color of her eating utensils. If she gets the pink and her brother gets purple, then she wants purple. Well, I just say the color doesn't effect how well it picks up food.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Yeah my two brothers have a rivalry going on. The funny part is that one is 12 while the other is 6.

Everyone, Calm down.

11 years ago

Thank you for apologizing. I am sorry to for upsetting you in any way.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Wait, why is this on the newbie central?

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Where should it be?

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

I thought this would fit the lounge or someplace else as I assumed the newbie central is for newcomers.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Newbie Central was originally for help with the Classic Editor, but new people just started posting in it and it sort of evolved into a forum for welcoming new members.

Good call though, I'll move this to The Lounge now.

no points

11 years ago

Wow. Bronzesword12 is the first person I ever saw with negative points (it's not even showing zero on his profile yet)...

Don't click this thread. It's bad.

11 years ago

I'm PRETTY sure that our bronze pussy up there is just another low-quality troll.  Don't even bother arguing with that cunt.

If bronze reads this and replies, that's one point for me getting that faggot to flame.

Anyhow, I was the only sibling in my family who wasn't supposed really happen, but I did anyways.  (Seeing how my parents took extra measures to make sure they didn't have even a single cell get to the other cell).  But enough about me, everyone in my family's all done and done.

no points

11 years ago

I don't even know how i have negative points. How is that even possible?

Also, I am not really a reader in my family. Though, i did read a few stories here.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

The fact that you won 10 times proves that Cysid isn't designed to read your moves, you just lost a lot. Computers don't have the free will to say "meh, I'll let this one slide a few times".

Also, don't forget that the creators have absolutely nothing to gain from those points of yours, there is no reason to steal them.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

You're actually completely wrong. You could easily program a computer that chooses the right move 66% of the time and the wrong one 33% of the time. In every case, he'd look at the other person's move, and then the equivalent of a D6 would be rolled and if a 5 or a 6 came up, he'd just choose an option that would lose.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

See, this is a type of post that is great. He stated his opinion, without any harsh insults or anything of the sort. Polite, yet to the point.

Also, I know that they have nothing to gain. I am just really unlucky. More than just this has happened to me today. It involves a bus and my wrists.

Both of them.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

I am sorry for about half this thread. The other half turned into something actually quite nice.

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

Quit whining. (joking)

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

This thread shows that we should just have a chat room on CYS. :D

cysid is a jerk

11 years ago

If this actually does happen, my thread will have created a chat room!

Also, i completely agree.